🫶 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - HandCrafting

Oh, that would be perfect!!!

10 Likes

I did find an easy dragon origami tutorial! The folding process is the crane’s…with a few extra steps. Though I measured and cut the paper correctly, it’s still a bit uneven. I’m still happy with how they turned out.

Saak dovah arhk mal dovah bo stum zeim gramme (Sot deykraan gramme). Big dragon and little dragon flying south through the clouds (the white paper is the clouds).:laughing:

19 Likes

That is amazing, if you do, please share, LOVE to get inspired by somebody else’s creativity, we all put a Little of ourselves in what we make! And make sure you have fun! Seed beeds are Little balls of joy :smiley:. Blessed be!

12 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs – nice, thank you!

@Phoenix_Fire – I really love your altar setup :heart: I’m happy to hear that you’re diving back into your practice!

@Susurrus – thank you!!

@Garnet – I’ve never made elderberry syrup so I don’t know where to find elderberry yet but as soon as I find a place I’ll let you know!

@Kasandra – gorgeous little dragons!

12 Likes

My mandala

15 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: I like the sigil you added in the middle, too!

10 Likes

My Goddess has the prettiest creativity charms. There is a flower, a hammer, a mandala, an inkwell with feather, a spinning wheel, and a Tree of Life. Who would the Goddess of Creativity be?

17 Likes

@Kasandra they are majestic! I don’t notice any unevenness. Thank you for not letting perfectionism keep them from being shared.

11 Likes

Thank you♥️

10 Likes

It turns out the instructions for the pattern were a little lacking. One was completely unusable, the second I realized halfway through was too small for my oracle-sized tarot cards, but I could fit another tarot deck I’ll finish that one later. The third attempt turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

The cover is a cream and gold brocade. The exterior of the bag is a thick muslin and a cream colored liner to compliment but not compete with the cover.

Now that I have it “down pat” I might be able to get 2 more done by challenge end!

21 Likes

Hi there! Amazing challenge! The first one I joined.
I do craft all the time and have several projects in progress and many completed. I am The Witch of the Forest so I mainly work with wood and I love it. Love the smell, the energy, its power and the way it communicates with me guiding me through the process of creation.
Here is some of my works…

26 Likes

Wow! Coming in like a champ on your first challenge. :medal_sports: Glad to have you on the challenge.

Just jaw dropping work, I love it so much. I’m absolutely smitten with the figure in green on the tree branch swing as well as the purple and green spiderweb dream-catcher! :heart:

14 Likes

Awwww thank you so much!! Feels good when someone appreciates your work😍.
The dolls are miniature portraits so the one on the swing it’s mine while the brunette is a shaman friend of mine. The guy with the hat is a didgeridoo player on stage, a portrait on request. Everything is handmade, even the hat and the didgeridoo.
My only problem is that I can’t craft anything unless I channel my energy towards someone :sob:.
Which makes it very special but it’s also a limit.
I don’t really take credit for my art, I am more like a middle man between the sender and the receiver of the message :heart:

13 Likes

I can’t possibly respond to all that I have missed separately, today was different but not in bad way, in very much a learning way. Plus, there was a marriage & then other friends of ours welcomed their first child together into the world. So, please forgive me, I did get to read through them & enjoyed the entries & friendship.

I do want to second @Artemisia & say congratulations :tada: to @WitchOfTheForest on doing your first challenge! They can be addicting. :laughing:

12 Likes

@martje absolutely beautiful

10 Likes

Bob Ross i am not lol

My concrete owl needed some color

23 Likes

@WitchOfTheForest woooooow

I cant say anymore i have to pick my jaw up off the floor

11 Likes

I am in love with your altar and especially the altar board!!! Where may I ask did you get that?

11 Likes

Wow this is all amazing! Love it!

11 Likes

Beautiful colors in your painting! Very expressive

12 Likes