šŸ¤ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Into the Light

I like to participate. But I donā€™t know about weekly witchy challenges :sob: I am new to spells8. I want to know, What are weekly witchy challenges? What we have to do? and how to participate?. Please reply. I am ready to hear anyone.

8 Likes

Hello itā€™s nice to meet you @wasantha , when participating in the weekly challenge, the theme for the is kept in mind from my recent nearing 2 weeks experience (Iā€™m also new to the it yet itā€™s starting to be fun for me too). Also usually if submitting your entry, you either add a reply post in the weekā€™s challenge which @BryWisteria gives such as this current post, or create your own post by clicking the add button or new topic, selecting activities in what your post is about and linking the weekā€™s post challenge, how you choose to do the challenge is up to you, Iā€™m no moderator or administrator though, @MeganB or @BryWisteria are best equipped in teaching how entries for weekly challenges work, what I told you is from my experience itself, Enjoy and Bests of luck to you,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

10 Likes

@anne2 Thank you so much for helping

9 Likes

Youā€™re welcome too @wasantha

7 Likes

I really agree with you, every time I watch her videos she keeps me so calm. Her videos are quite nice indeed. I watch them a lot also.

8 Likes

White Magick is definitely something I embrace for many reasons, one of which is to help others, and myself (Self Love) because of such I have decided to perform a spell to help me ease pain and cure while bringing relief to myself.

Lately I have not been feeling to well inside and thought that I would not only enter this as my challenge but to also share with you my experience. I have chose to use the uncrossing spell shown below

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

(Source:Spells8.com)

White candle associates with healing and protection as well as medications, so I was happy when I knew the spell called specifically for a white candle.I do believe in burning a white candle for such spells, I even used a white dish to set a certain intention.

White Magick are also known for healing, meditation and other purposes. I had also considered also a cleansing prayer to add to this. Working a white Magick spell not only cleanse but also increased good energies in my life.

I was happy I did this spell since its was something that I had intended to have done. I felt so revived and so light after doing the spell. I definitely had a ring of white light surrounding me!! Why ? Because I felt it :innocent:

11 Likes

Happy day all! For this challenge, I wrote a chant to light with a white candle on Sundays for healing for friends and family. I hope you like it.

Light a white candle on a Sunday and focus on healing while saying this chant:

White light, bright light
listen to my call!
White light, bright light
Help me do my all!

My friends and family are in need,
to be of sound body and deed,
Help me to heal them on this day,
these things of you I ask and pray.

White light, bright light,
thank you for your power,
for healing and love
in this sacred hour!

Hope yā€™all like it!

14 Likes

Well for me I definitely love it, it was really a nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: chant

7 Likes

As planned, I had a relaxing bath this afternoon with the bath potion from the Wonky Broomstick whilst I relaxed and lit some candles.

This evening Iā€™ve spent time working on my new Book of Shadows, organising and categorising, including a large section of potions from the DIY apothecary course.

This evening Iā€™ve followed the Pure Light Cleansing Spell lighting a white candle and sage palo santo sticks to cleanse and bless my home.

7 Likes

Amethyst,
Thank you so much for your soft spoken words in them I feel the love :heart: and light!
Jeannie

9 Likes

I do love coming into the weekly challenge posts and seeing everyoneā€™s entries :heart: you all inspire me everyday :heart: tonight I will be performing my waxing moon ritual to cleanse and consecrate my Rune set, my Moon Oracle cards and my Mjolnir :heart: Iā€™ll update everyone on how it goes :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

9 Likes

For this challenge I practiced distance healing. A friend in Toronto wasnā€™t feeling well before an opportunity for success so I did a body scan (Iā€™m in Edmonton)
For this i try to be like block tourmaline, in that I absorb the other persons bad feelings and then transmute them into good. So when I felt stomach issues I did my best to turn those bad tummy pains into something more akin to nervous excitement. So itā€™s not that how sheā€™s feeling disappears but itā€™s able to turn into something positive.

7 Likes

I find strength in the light of the Dark Goddessā€™ or the New /Dark Moon. I feel these ā€œDark archetypesā€ and/or associations with themā€™ is because the fear of the unknown . Or of the fear that could be. Cuz we have to fight sometimes and it gets dirty! but It is the Duality of Karma if you think about it! We have to get dirty and maybe ugly but knowing we will Cleanse Our Own Damn Selves isā€¦

Much Love And Light :cupid:

7 Likes

:face_with_monocle::upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Thank you, @NickWick!

Youā€™re welcome! Iā€™ve been wanting SOMETHING to say when I burn a candle for healing. Glad you liked it!

And everybodyā€™s challenges look so interesting! Baths, books, and healing! So very nice!

9 Likes

Nice, @IrisW! Thereā€™s nothing quite like fresh local honey- enjoy it! :yum::honey_pot: Congrats on the Apothecary course- it sounds like your BOS is very neat and organized :blush::open_book: I hope you had some lovely spellwork and enjoyed a day full of self love and moon magick! Blessings to you :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles:

Beautiful candle work, @Kasandra :candle::heart: It looks like you were able to find meaning and the guidance you were searching for- congrats to you! :raised_hands:

Welcome, @wasantha! :heartpulse: @Anne2 did a wonderful job explaining the challenges (many thanks to you, Anne! :heart:). The goal is to practice magick in line with the current theme. A good way to jump into the challenge is by checking the post above for suggestions, but you are very welcome to pursue White Magick (the current focus this week) in a way that fits with your practice! :blush: Good luck and feel free if any questions come up with your spellwork this week :sparkles:

Thank you for sharing your beautiful White Magick, @NickWick! :clap: Sorry to hear that you hadnā€™t been feeling well- but congrats on the successful spellwork! May your healing energy continue to banish the pain and bring relief :pray: :blush:

Such a beautiful chant, @Amethyst! :star_struck: I love the pure energy and loving aura of these words- you really know how to write the perfect chant! :white_heart: I feel uplifted even just reading along with it- thanks so much for sharing! :two_hearts:

I hope your Waxing Moon Ritual went well- happy cleansing, @Liisa! :sparkles::waxing_crescent_moon: :blush:

So sorry to hear about your friend feeling down, @AliceInWonderdab. They are very lucky to have you! You are very kind for absorbing anotherā€™s pain and turning it into something positive instead. Well done and thanks so much for sharing! :sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well put, @steph! :raised_hands: Light cannot exist without dark and vice versa- you are a very strong witch to acknowledge the duality and balance between these natural forces :white_heart: :black_heart: Beautiful journaling and revelations- thanks for sharing!

11 Likes

Greetings to all!

It may have been talking with @IrisW about fresh local honey, but over the weekend my partner was feeling down and I reached right for the jar of honey to whip up a sweetening White Magick cure :honey_pot: :yum:

:yellow_heart: Ginger for digestive pains
:lemon: Lemon for uplifting cheer and refreshing the mind and body
:honey_pot: Honey to sweeten and bond it all together

A quick little potion that oneā€™s of my favorite go-toā€™s because itā€™s easy, itā€™s tea, and we almost always have all the ingredients on hand. A nice little pick-me-up that cures a good assortment of woes! :grin:

Iā€™ve had this Begonia here for a while and have loved it as a decorative plant, but my curiosity spiked over the weekend and I decided to look into the magickal qualities of Begonia :sparkles:

It was a bit hard to find information, with many sites contradicting things others sites said :woman_shrugging: But this YouTube video by witch Rachel Patterson had some good general tips:

Begonia leaves comes in many different styles- Rachel Patterson pointed out that the kind I currently have is good for dragon magick :dragon:! Very interesting! :grin:

Hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy, and enjoying the uplifting energy of their lovely White Magick :white_heart: :sparkles:

15 Likes

Itā€™s friendly reminder time!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: May 18th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :white_heart: :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

For this weekā€™s challenge, I decided to keep it simple because last weekā€™s was a bit more on the intense side for me. This week, instead of focusing on myself, I chose to send some light and positivity out into the world.

One of my friends is going through a lot of exciting changes: a move, changing jobs, starting a new relationship, etc. I asked him for permission to send him positive energies. He gave me his consent, so I charged up a white candle with all the positivity I could muster and lit it. While it burned, I imagined the positive energy leaving the candle and surrounding him with positivity, happiness, and support.

I also did the same candle burning ritual for the world in general since thereā€™s been so much stuff going on in the world.

8 Likes

Oh man, I have to figure out what Iā€™m doing for this one soon! I donā€™t know why this one has me stumped, itā€™s like I canā€™t wrap my head around it. I will figure something out this afternoon. I just donā€™t know where to start with this one! :thinking:

5 Likes