šŸ¤ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Into the Light

All cleansed and consecrated :heart:

6 Likes

Greetings, for this challenge I decided to make a joy and happiness cream for my mother. I let her pick two oils to include. I used six drops of her primary choice and three drops from her second choice, this way you can smell the main one but there is a subtle scent right behind it. Once I had it all put together cleansed and blessed it. When I presented it to her I told her that this was meant to trigger happy thoughts, so whenever she wears it she should be filled with joy and happiness and the light in her heart should burn a little brighter. All negative feelings should slip away and it should cause you to smile. She was really pleased with the scent so I hope she will use it often. To make it I used and in scented lotion (1.5 oz), six drops of an oil that makes you feel good, three drops of you second oil choice, then mix them together. You can adjust the scent by adding or reducing the amount of oils used. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Hi! So I found something that I can do that ties in with another ritual I just did last week. I was having trouble with what I should do for this one. So I went through & read the challenge again. (3rd timeā€™s the charm right?). I clicked on the White Candle link & read through what was in there. I came across Money Rain with a Catholic Prayer. It uses a white candle, but I added orange & yellow to it. So I had 3 candlesā€¦ Orange to represent: Success & Prosperity, Yellow to represent: Mental Clarity, & White for Healing & Protection during the spell.

I placed the salt in my chalice & the picture in the cup touching the salt. I focused on St. Expedite for a few seconds then I crossed myself & said the prayer. I let the candles all burn down & then placed the image of St Expedite in my wallet with the pinch of salt from the chalice. :infinite_roots:

I actually feel like this was a good one to do because it aligns with my New Moon Ritual & that I am still waiting for my Federal Return. I filed electronically way back on February 12, but it still says that my return is processing & a refund date will be given when itā€™s available.

So we will see what happens. I am actively working on my relationship with money because I would like to go on a couple of trips & I have 2 savings buckets set up. One for each trip. The first trip is in April of 2022 & the second trip is in October of 2023. So I have time. I just want to get everything squared away so I know where I am at for saving each week. :moneybag: :money_with_wings:

I also did a minute of mindful breathing & then a Financial Stress meditation to go along with this spell. I did them while the candles were still burning down after I said the prayer. :pray:t2:

I probably should have done the meditation & mindful breathing BEFORE the spell, but today is Monday & thatā€™s just how it worked out. :rofl:

8 Likes

Aww, thank you, sweetie! Iā€™m glad you liked it. Itā€™s a little short but it got what I wanted to be done.

Love the potion you posted, and the begonia information! Very neat!

Sounds like some powerful white light got sent out, good job @Jewitch!

Great idea! That would be hard to decide just two scents though!

Hey, at least you got it done, either way! Congratulations on figuring something out for this week, it sounds great!

8 Likes

This was very loving and caring of you, I do believe this spell was real successful. Really feeling the energy.

Really like this too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This was very nice of you @Saulamay I know your mom would love this :heartbeat: I bet those fregrance smells great.

Glad you came up with something for the challenge, this seems like a real interesting spell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love to here all the challenges thus far, I think everyone did great.

9 Likes

As the final stage of this weekā€™s challenge, I did more work on my new Book of Shadows this evening. I get a certain peace and contentment organising things.

Iā€™ve also set up my second altar in a more permanent home within my office so itā€™s now a more workable space rather than being part of the family room. The tools and altar have been cleansed and blessed.

10 Likes

Oh and of course not forgetting my tattoo, which is healing nicely and I see very much as a symbol of protection.

10 Likes

Beautiful altar set up! I really like the picture of Diana!

5 Likes

That is so nice!

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome too @BryWisteria ,

6 Likes

You are a very kind soul for sending your positive energy out to the world and to someone in need, @Jewitch :earth_americas: :two_hearts: Wishing your friend all the best- big changes are indeed both exciting and nerve-wracking all in one! :pray:

Thanks for spreading love and light- many blessings back to you! :candle:

Well done, @Liisa! :raised_hands: Congrats on the successful cleansing and consecrating ritual- those cards really are beautiful! :sparkles: Is that Pink Himalayan Sea Salt I see? :salt: Thatā€™s one of my favorites to work with- it makes a lovely base for bath salts as well! :blush:

Such a lovely idea, @Saulamay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your joy and happiness cream was clearly made with the utmost love and care- your mother is a very luck lady indeed! It sounds like you picked the perfect scents as well- really great job! :clap::two_hearts:

It looks like you found the perfect spellwork for the challenge, @Susurrus- beautifully done! :blush: With the blessing of the Waxing Moon, I hope an abundance of funds will find their way to you very soon :pray::money_with_wings: I hope you are having fun planning for your exciting upcoming trips- good for you for saving each week! :+1:

Awww, thanks @Amethyst! Glad you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is a unique sense of peace and calmness that comes from organizing sacred tools and spaces- great job, @IrisW! :blush: Your altar is stunning- so many wonderful things to enjoy there! The picture of Diana drew my attention right away, she is gorgeous :heartpulse:

Glad to hear your tattoo is healing well! It is looking great :infinite_roots: :grin:

9 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Beautiful White Magick this week- it fills my heart with joy and hope to see everyoneā€™s kind and wholesome magick shining brightly :revolving_hearts: Thanks so much for joining in the challenge! :trophy:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :white_heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I did a quick meditation with these tarot cards to help conjure up some strength! I asked mother Gaia to help guide me and protect me! During these difficult times!
The magician card the significator card As you all know my grandma passed and so I am just thinking that the magician card will help me keep myself healthy and bring about change that needs to happen.
The world being considered in all the areas of my life!
Strength for the funeral coming and the bad news that my son is very ill.
The sun :sun_with_face: I call upon the strength of the earth the vitality of the son and the life force within me. Power flows through my body and purchase and purifies all that is harmful. It imbues every cell of my body with radiant health. Strength and beauty shine through me. I honor my body is shaped my body I nourish my body with good food and good thoughts my mind and body are in Harmony and I am whole and healthy, so mote it be!
I found this in my book by Janina Renee Tarot spells!
Blessed be!

10 Likes

Iris- I love your tattoo looks really nice!
:heart::black_heart::heart:
Blessed be

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

It is Himalayan Pink sea salt :heart_eyes: itā€™s my favourite to work with as well :grin: that and Epsom salts of course :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! It went with my New Moon Ritual & I couldnā€™t think of anything else. Since I am saving for the trips it seemed like it just fit with what was going on with me at the moment.

6 Likes

That ritual looks wonderful @Jeannie1! I have a book on Everyday Tarot Spells that I havenā€™t read yet, I need to get it out.

5 Likes

Beautiful meditation, @Jeannie1! Your set-up is so lovely. I love the cards and crystals you choose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keeping you in my thoughts in your time of mourning- keep on taking good care of yourself! :hugs: Sending good energy to your son as well. May your beautiful magick and strong heart continue to guide you forward :pray::heart:

Ohhh yes, @Liisa! Agreed- Epsom salts are wonderful as well :salt::bathtub: :sparkles:

Wishing you the best of luck with your savings, @Susurrus! :blush: It can be a lot of work to keep putting money aside, but your upcoming adventures sound like they will be more than worth it! :star_struck: :airplane:

7 Likes

Travel Witch,
I really appreciate you and your lite always :sparkles: a shine!
I have been thinking when I was an adolescent I wasnā€™t the easiest child in the world! I wish I would have been a better person to my mom earlier! But itā€™s to late for that! I was a kid I didnā€™t know any better! But I have put together some candles and pictures for ritual! It just needs to be thought out!
My mom use to make these little dolls out of stockings it reminds me of a poppet! She put so much detail in them! She had a whole box full! She was so creative she loved to sew with a sewing machine! She had her own opolstry business! She was the sweetest person ever meet my whole life! I was so lucky to have such a great mom!
Thanks for so much you do for us!
Jeannie
Blessed Be!:sparkles:

9 Likes