🎨 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magick in the Arts

For my challenge, I crafted a Scrying Mirror. I’m interested in Scrying and I feel like this will aid me in focusing on my craft a bit more.

After a good Altar cleansing I added some potpourri to my caldron pot and I’m painting my frame for the goddess also, I’ll add that once it dries.

(Here is the frame, still drying)
I’m trying to get around to painting a sigil, too! :grin:
Blessed Be,

10 Likes

Love your altar set up!

7 Likes

@Rowan very nice altar set up & great job on the mirror!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! I’m so impressed and jealous~I’d love to start working with resin but honestly I have too many crafts on the go :joy_cat::raised_hands:t2: These look so great

7 Likes

Thank you, I have figured out putting glitter & pigments in the resin & multiple colors. I have a mold for a bottle so I am going make one with sea glass & dried flowers in the resin., I’m excited for this one. I’ll post the picture when it comes out. :shell: :white_flower:

I do all kinds of different crafts too! I always have something going!

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus ! :heart:

6 Likes

At least that’s what the translate on my computer says is amethyst in Japanese! LOL.

Beautiful work @Missa! That’s really pretty!

Wow @Rowan! That looks awesome!

9 Likes

You have great skills @Kasandra! Thanks for sharing!

@Missa I loved walking inside your virtual exhibition! And seeing your art is always so inspiring! :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

@Rowan What an awesome idea for a witchy project!! Have you tried scrying with a candle lit already?? :candle:

7 Likes

Krissie,
Your really growing beautifully with the epoxy! I like your idea of using the symbols of the moon! Your Awsome!
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you so much! I’m trying to take it slow & learn 1 new thing about it then move on after I have gotten that down. I already ordered more resin to be picked up tomorrow from Michael’s so I can work on some with flowers in them & different jewelry.

7 Likes

Thank you Francisco. No I haven’t, that’s a must now!!
:smiley:

7 Likes

I created an oil. I had some in the making. I named my oil Self Indulgence. The intent for this is self love. I used rose quartz,:gem: olive oil :herb:, rose petals.:wilted_flower:,glitter :tada: and a secret ingredient. It smells magical.

13 Likes

I love your attitude!!! Draw because you want to! I love it and I will always love Sailor Moon!!!

6 Likes

Ooh, I love it!!! I’d buy some off you! :wink: They’re lovely!

5 Likes

I love scrying

6 Likes

It looks lovely! And it’s the oil that keeps on giving because you can never get the glitter to go away! LOL.

6 Likes

This is so fierce :black_heart:

7 Likes

So I wrote a poem, one that’s not meant to rhyme or anything like that. Just some words on a page. I hope y’all like it.

Stardust

From the depths of time and space, we are born,
Made from the same stuff as stars, with a spark,
A soul, a light that spins within us all.
Turning us around the sun, day by day and year by year.

Part of the Universe’s dance,
A chorus of people bumping into each other,
Living, laughing, loving.
Spinning around one another making patterns in the sand.

The years go by and the dance slows but doesn’t stop.
Winding down and autumn grows closer and the sun
Starts to slowly set, a burning ember in the West.
And if you are lucky there are lines of laughter around your eyes.

Then the Goddess wraps us in Her arms and stops the dance,
Bringing us calmness and peace, a light leaving our body so
That we may fall apart, become dust, becoming atoms,
Going back to the stardust we once were.

9 Likes