šŸ“› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Names

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

ā†’ Props and Presents for the Magickal Names Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

10 Likes

Vedia was my first magickal name! I am so glad that you chose it, as well!

12 Likes

My ā€œmarriedā€ name and my birth number match, but my witch name does not. But Iā€™m not going to change my witch name because of that - I think it just adds more depth to my personality.

12 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you! I really felt like and honor when it jumped off the page. I guess in a way it chose me!

11 Likes

What a beautiful name!

11 Likes

Love your name!

11 Likes

You are awesome! Love this post. :slight_smile: I too have had moments where I imagined I could be an all powerful witch. Lol.

10 Likes

So I totally understand wanting a name and it does not match your universe number. I messed around with the spelling until I got the number I wanted for mine.
I messed around with the spelling of Grace and got Ggrayce that has a number of 3. maybe write it GGrayce. Maybe this will help :wink:
:butterfly:

10 Likes

Hi @priscilla

I love the names in your family and they are all related to the color blue. Thatā€™s so interesting, Iā€™m so glad you have joined us! Welcome :infinite_roots:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

In Spanish, the word is ā€œbrujaā€. pronounced broo ha . It is actually the meaning of a person who practices witchcraft and doesnā€™t have a negative connotation. :cauldron:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Weekly Witchy Challenge Catch Up Entry #1

Hi! We will be having a catch up challenge in a couple of weeks! We can add this one to the challenge as 1 of your entries so that you will get credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Phoenix Rose. Thatā€™s it. I was reading above about the name Grace and I so believe the same, always provide grace to self and others. So I was mulling that as an add on to Phoenix but then Rose came to me. I put Phoenix Rose into the numerator site and it matches my life number and I like the spiritual meaning of roses. My middle name is associated with roses. My grandmother used refer to me as little rose. So Phoenix Rising then becomes Phoenix Rose. :heart:

11 Likes

Oh thatā€™s awesome! I love that & the symbology for you! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Would you like your name changed in the forum? :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yesā€¦yes, I do. Thanks for asking. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose you are all set! Iā€™m very happy for you & I hope you love :heart: your new found name! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)