šŸ“› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Names

Love your name!

11 Likes

You are awesome! Love this post. :slight_smile: I too have had moments where I imagined I could be an all powerful witch. Lol.

10 Likes

So I totally understand wanting a name and it does not match your universe number. I messed around with the spelling until I got the number I wanted for mine.
I messed around with the spelling of Grace and got Ggrayce that has a number of 3. maybe write it GGrayce. Maybe this will help :wink:
:butterfly:

10 Likes

Hi @priscilla

I love the names in your family and they are all related to the color blue. Thatā€™s so interesting, Iā€™m so glad you have joined us! Welcome :infinite_roots:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

In Spanish, the word is ā€œbrujaā€. pronounced broo ha . It is actually the meaning of a person who practices witchcraft and doesnā€™t have a negative connotation. :cauldron:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Weekly Witchy Challenge Catch Up Entry #1

Hi! We will be having a catch up challenge in a couple of weeks! We can add this one to the challenge as 1 of your entries so that you will get credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Phoenix Rose. Thatā€™s it. I was reading above about the name Grace and I so believe the same, always provide grace to self and others. So I was mulling that as an add on to Phoenix but then Rose came to me. I put Phoenix Rose into the numerator site and it matches my life number and I like the spiritual meaning of roses. My middle name is associated with roses. My grandmother used refer to me as little rose. So Phoenix Rising then becomes Phoenix Rose. :heart:

11 Likes

Oh thatā€™s awesome! I love that & the symbology for you! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Would you like your name changed in the forum? :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yesā€¦yes, I do. Thanks for asking. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose you are all set! Iā€™m very happy for you & I hope you love :heart: your new found name! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)