šŸ‘› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Objects Magickal

I really love that necklace!

7 Likes

I was looking at pendulums as well. But went with a couple cage necklace things, Iā€™ll post pic when I get them. To put some crystals and a little bit of essential oil on.

7 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

@Eliza_01 I definitely love your items! :star_struck: I am sort of a jewelry girl too! I have necklaces & bracelets mostly, with some rings & earrings. (I have 11 earring holes in my ears, so I tend to choose what I wear there carefully so I donā€™t have to fully change them all every day. I found out that between earrings & 3 children, I had to save time somewhere :joy:)

I also have a pretty decent mix of bought & DIY items. When I can & have the time, I like to try to incorporate DIY into my items. Otherwise, I try to go to designated or specialty businesses &/or Etsy before I go to Amazon types of places. Donā€™t forget about Dollar Store (Dollar Tree, Dollar General) places, or thrift stores to find things also I do use it though when I need to due to whatever constraints.

DIY definitely is good for your energy & intentions to be infused into the item. If that isnā€™t the case, then make sure that you cleanse them however you prefer & charge them with your energy &/or intention. The more that you wear &/or use the item, the stronger your bond with it will become.

Ultimately, it is what feels right to you & your journey. :hugs:

If you would like, I can leave some links for places to get common items or information before going to Amazon. I do get my paper thereā€¦ printable white, sticker, vinyl, parchment, etc.

6 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

3 children, blessed! Thatā€™s a lot of earrings to charge! So cool though!

With you on the Amazon, try not to go there too!

Please do! I will definitely keep it in my roster of stores, for stuff pertaining to my craft, prefer specialty stores or items made by other practitioners. Stationery items like youā€™ve mentioned, Iā€™ll got through Amazon. Feel Iā€™m with you on that. Have had a personal experience, went to a local Botanica to purchase some incense, and the energy from those blew away these other incenses I got from a chain store that was a lot more expensive and fancier. Coming to realize with this practice, approach is different. I digress. If no trouble, please share the stores!

6 Likes

These are the best sometimes! I just got mini jars at the dollar store and candles are pretty good there. They also have decent battery operated lights.

I did buy a bunch of stuff from Amazon (hey they used to be a small warehouse that was I believe started in a garage :upside_down_face:) but that was mainly due to Amazon taking ebt and I had got a refund from school being shut down last year. Decided to buy a bunch of herbs and bulk rice and oatmeal haha.

7 Likes

Oh buying from Amazon is perfectly fine! O need to apologize to me. :blush: I use them for things books, chime candles or bulk herbs. Depending on the seller I have bought single bulk herbs or hand rolled incense or essential oils.

@Eliza_01 I will jump back on my laptop & go through my bookmarks of places. :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks! :blush: itā€™s my subtle (ish) way of coming out of the broom closet :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Here are a few of the more common links that I use aside from Etsy.

www.newmoonbeginnings.com

www.ravenandcrone.com

Those are the most used ones that I have right now. Iā€™m sure others have site they can add too for anyone that is interested :hugs:

11 Likes

Many thank yous for taking the time a d sharing these sites. Bookmarking these! There is a lot out there, was but referrals are :+1::sparkles: way to go!

7 Likes

You are very welcome! :blush: I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

7 Likes

I know @Susurrus linked some places but I wanted to link mine, too :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you @MeganB! Also great links to bookmark/favorite

7 Likes

That so cool, thank you for sharing! DEFINITELY bookmarking! :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I definitely prefer etsy, but was on Amazon getting something non witchy, like ac filters or something and the necklace popped up as a suggestion and I just had to have it. And I make sure to cleanse everything before it goes on me or my altar.
:revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

@Peaches Iā€™d be lying if I said that I havenā€™t had the same thing happen to me :rofl:

8 Likes

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: October 26th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :purse: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Keeping charged jewelry with you throughout the day is a wonderful practice, and ohh those candles must smell amazing @Misfitbabe! Cheers to that, Magick truly is lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

A beautiful blessing for your new witch bells, @Amethyst! All shined and charged up- they must be beautiful indeed :bell: :revolving_hearts: Sorry that pictures were having trouble, but thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

What a fun activity with your grandkids, @darlene3! It sounds like it was something new to them, so a good learning experience. Nice job! :sparkles:

Congrats on the new necklace, @Kasandra- it looks beautiful! And ohhhh I donā€™t think itā€™s a bad thing at all to smell like cloves. Such a perfect autumn spice scent :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Journals and pianos, oh my! That sounds amazing, @RyuWyn- I think any general blessing spell or chant should work fine for a piano. I would suggest against using herbs or salt to bless it, unless you keep them far away from the keys (can be a nightmare to clean!) You have such a lovely piano too, it looks like it makes for a gorgeous sacred music space! :dancer::sparkles:

Lovely tea potion, @Jeannie1! And wow, your talismans are gorgeous :heart_eyes: That teapot too- Iā€™m in awe! And thatā€™s so cool- rituals are a whole new level when done in sacred clothes :woman_mage: :two_hearts:

Beautiful charm for your necklace and spell jar, @Susurrus! :clap: Iā€™m always impressed by the detail and attention that goes into your spellwork- you include so many wonderful components :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

Bravo on your pendulum board, @mary25! :partying_face: May it be the home of many helpful pendulum readings in the future- great job!

Your crystal holder turned out beautiful, @victoria10- some truly beautiful knot magick! :thread: May it protect and keep you safe from anxiety- thanks for sharing! :purple_heart:

You have some gorgeous treasures, @Peaches- great job with your cleansing and protection work :blush: May your beautiful jewelry help watch over and keep you safe! :sparkles:

Lovely treasures, @Eliza_01! You can absolutely enchant the crystals or jewelry and bless them with magickal energy. Itā€™s safe to safe that just about any object can become a carrier for your magickal intent! I think of any of the pieces you shared would be lovely talismans, amulets, or charms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Thank you, my dear! I just followed @SilverBearā€™s lovely directions.

7 Likes