👛 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Objects Magickal

Oh thank you :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I blessed/made magickal my journals with the energies of the Harve’s full Moon. I know it doesn’t look like a big work but I feel really connected with Her right now, I feel that the Goddess is calling me :slight_smile:

I’m planning to bless a very antique piano inherited from my great granny, but I’m not sure how to bless it yet. Do you guys recommend something that might be best for such a piece? It’s big, and it has pretty much my family’s energies contained (very important, in resume) lol.

Thank you, @kassandra for the recommendation and @BryWisteria as always, for setting it up :stuck_out_tongue:

And, this is the piano :musical_keyboard:

16 Likes

I know I already feel bad as it is I need to get a a good printer so I can show you all you can make transfer candles and make sigils on the candle I can’t wait to get it! I am heading to the store to get more skulls to dress them up for Samhain!
I used a tea potion that I got from Heckates Garden by Cyndi B She uses crossing the veil tea :tea:
Tsp mugwort
Tsp yarrow
Pinch Mint
13 Junniper Berries

I made some incense too it is 1pineapple crushed
1tsp Rosemary
I pinch :pinching_hand: of cinnamon
2tsp of mugwort

I concentrate this Tailsman to help with transformation
![image|375x500](upload://23

sIzR70JSDSXhlBSeIgPpPKxnY.jpeg)

For some reason my pics won’t process?
I really appreciate and love my craft it helps me to keep my goals into perspective! I really do believe this isgoing to work!
Also I did my ritual in my robe and I really want to make my life a ritual that is my goal.
Jeannie

14 Likes

I charmed a necklace with the same properties as a spell jar I am working on for legal ease, abundance, prosperity, & calm.

I lit white sage incense, a green candle that was dressed with clove oil & cinnamon & put them with my Black Tourmaline & black candle. I cleansed the jar of negative energies & to work for my highest good with the white sage smoke. I added 1 of each coin (US), Green Aventurine, & Amazonite.

I used specific herbs to go into the jar. Celandine for legal ease, Rose for abundance, St John’s Wort & Lemongrass for calm & anti anxiety along with Chamomile, Dill for prosperity, good fortune, abundance, White Sage for prosperity attraction. Finally I added 1 drop of Clove essential oil for prosperity & money.

I dripped some of the green candle wax on the top of the jar to hold the candle in place. The candle & jar are inside my cauldron, (I want the wax to drip over the top & sides but don’t want to have any issues otherwise.)

I took my necklace that I had cleansed with smoke & held it above my altar:

I charm this necklace with the same properties as my spell jar. As is my will, so mote it be

(my creative juices aren’t flowing readily lately :rofl:)

I place the necklace on my altar so the incense & candles can finish burning through & seal the jar.

14 Likes

@Jeannie1 How lovely :star_struck: What a wonderful recipe thank you for sharing. Your work is impressive and I admire your creativity as well as your craft. -much love

7 Likes

For this week’s challenge, i crafted a pendulum board. I am just getting started with pendulum work and found the book at Goodwill :slight_smile: Thanks for another fun challenge.

9 Likes

I’m glad it wasn’t something that I did. LOL! I don’t want to break the forum.

Yay for getting back on track and enchanting special things! I’m glad for you, for getting back into the groove of things.

You’re welcome! It sounds as if your pendulum is pretty. Can’t wait to see a picture!

6 Likes

Okay, thanks! I’ll try to upload a pic again in a couple days.

6 Likes

Thank you! :hugs: Honestly the spell I did today was completely off the cuff for me, I didn’t write a thing down! But I felt good afterward & have been having a pretty easy day so far. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I made a macramé crystal holder using purple hemp string and an amethyst crystal. I will be consecrating it tonight but I wanted to get this entered now. I will be using it for protection from anxiety.

Blessed be :purple_heart:

15 Likes

That is lovely! :star_struck: I hope it works fabulously for you!

4 Likes

Sometimes the spells off the top of your head are the best!

5 Likes

We’re all having problems uploading pics.

6 Likes

The issue has been resolved… should you continue have issues uploading back out of Spells8 (laptop or phone I had issues on both) & restart the device. After that you can log back into the site or app it should be A Okay :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for posting these! I am still working through them but I am so glad because it never occurred me to use some toys and things in this way. I can’t wait to watch them all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How many ways do I get to love this? Banishing negative emotions? I can’t wait to try that! And Hecate :slight_smile: Love her. Love the affirmations and reference to the keys. I think there is just enough time to do a little invocation before bed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love it, that looks lovely!

4 Likes

@Temujin_Calidius it’s beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love the pink wire!!

4 Likes

Loving everyone’s homemade things, so pretty!

I am a jewelry girl so I have a few necklaces and rings I cleanse and use for protecting my energy.

I bought some wire wrapped rings from etsy but the one pictured here is my fave, also my pentacle from Amazon, bracelet from Mindful Souls and my angel stone that my dad left me :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Got some new items Thursday of last week, including my first pendulum.

Working on designating which crystals/stones Id like to use for what.

But I do have some jewelry pieces, would like to designate them as amulets or talisman?

If I do that, then I will not wear them as ornaments, or should I just stick to loose stones? Still trying to figure this out? But I’m feeling a little slow to act tbh :bowing_woman: But maybe I should make something? I’m hesitate with dyi, but suppose to maintain the purpose as intention, might have to make it myself? Little stuck.

Am going through the entries, very nice. A lot of handmade, feel that might be better suited. :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes