👛 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Objects Magickal

I am on the same page! I get angel numbers all the time! And I charge my jewelry too. :ring::prayer_beads:
I love your candle idea! I enjoy candle spells with herbs and oils.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing these! :grinning:

10 Likes

Wow you are amazing!! I’m still sitting here thinking about what to make :crazy_face: I may not be able to join this one . But let’s see if something comes to me .

9 Likes

Christina,
It was nice I concentrated it too and asked for its power to help me accomplish my keys :key:
Thank you Christina
Jeannie

9 Likes

@darlene3 awwww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’ll think of something! You can literally enchant anything for an amulet or talisman girl. Use one of the links I posted in my entry. An old key, a bracelet the possibilities really are endless. I believe I even saw where an art witch enchanted her pen/pencil… Or maybe it was a word witch. :thinking:
Anyhoo I’m thinking of enchanting some of my art tools but it’ll be after Samhain because I’m feeling a R&R coming on while I finish preparing for mthe mother/daughter initiation and settle in with work and all. Good luck, love. Blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you please keep posting pictures I love seeing them :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

8 Likes

@Temujin_Calidius I admire you for standing up for what you believe in.
Digging deep for the courage to make that stand is an admirable trait that we should all strive to have. After all, that’s a way we can ensure that a message will be heard, even if the rest of the world or government isn’t prepared to listen.

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 we could never be" tooo much witch" :purple_heart:
Get what you want to get and stock up if you wish! -much love

9 Likes

me2! I love the skull!

9 Likes

@moonshadow - actually I’m on the other end of the deal stuck in the middle and midst.

I’m a police officer :wink: so, no, I didn’t get to stand up for what I believed in, in that sense. But I also wouldn’t throw my career away, as the greatest part of the day for me is helping those in need.

I take things as they come in life.

Tem

13 Likes

I love that too!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I honestly do whatever feels right! I don’t ever look anything up by recipe! I always tell people don’t force anything do whatever resonates with you and let it flow :relieved::sparkles:

8 Likes

For my challenge this week I charged and blessed a new set of Witch’s Bells I got from Amazon.

First I cleaned them using a sage stick and then rosemary incense. Got them all nice and spiritually squeaky clean. Then I set them on my windowsill to charge under the full moon. I used a chant I got from the Spell-a-Day Almanac from Llywellen. This one. With this chant:

Moonlight, cast your magic glow
upon these items that I choose.
Moonlight, with your energy
these items now infuse.

Then I used the chant that the lovely @SilverBear posted here.

And hung them from my front door! Now they don’t jingle too much but they’re pretty and I’m happy with them so it’s all good.

Processing: IMG_20211023_092540490.jpg…

11 Likes

Ok I’m going to try this , I was playing with my grandkids and I made a pendulum! They were just watching me lol I’m not sure how to post a picture. I’m not very good with computers.

6 Likes

Right now it looks like the internet is not letting us post pictures, but you see that arrow pointing up right there? Click on that and it’ll let you upload. Usually.

6 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing :sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend! I’m only sorry I can’t post a picture for some reason.

7 Likes

@Amethyst it is happening to a few users, I believe it started yesterday. I will let @Francisco know that it is continuing into today. :two_hearts:

Currently, I am waiting for my husband to wake up for the day. (He works long & hard hours during the week, so I like to let him sleep :sleeping: in on the weekends.) Then I am going to enchant the new necklace that I received this week. I have already cleansed & charged it under the moon :full_moon:

I also want to do the Black Tourmaline Activation Meditation today. I have been doing really well getting 1 meditation in a day so far this week. It feels good to be back on track & connected again. :hugs:

6 Likes

Pic might be a bit blurry, but my new necklace finally came!

I filled it with cloves and said,
Cloves, Garlic, Pepper, or Rosemary,
I now carry the protection of fire with me

Side note: I smell like cloves now. :laughing:

12 Likes

@Kasandra… yes there has been an issue for some users being able to upload images. It is being looked into though! It started sometime yesterday. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi made a pendulum out of my granddaughters necklace pieces. I was playing with them and that’s what came to me . I don’t know how to bring a picture up.

8 Likes