🌕 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Moon Magick!

I am doing this ritual now!

6 Likes

Ok I just completed the full corn moon spell and I’m exhausted :yawning_face: and I grounded myself. Anyhow, I followed all the directions as @Francisco explained. I said the chant. I added the coins, brown rice,:ear_of_rice: holy basil​:herb: and my own black salt. I used a green and black candle as it was the only green candle I had. Now it’s soaking up the full moon energy. :full_moon_with_face:

Like how I edited it??!! Lol

6 Likes

That’s beautiful :relieved: I liked the wording.

3 Likes

Awesome :blush: I love Selene altars!

2 Likes

Happy Full Corn Moon to everyone who had it last night or is experiencing it now (due to time zone differences!) :full_moon::sparkles:

Wow, @kira-marie! You did so much with the moon energy- it sounds like you had a very productive time :full_moon_with_face::two_hearts: I’ve got my fingers crossed Ceres will hear your prayer and grant you that full-time permanent position- you certainly gave her many gracious offerings! :corn: Sorry the training was boring, but it looks like you made the best of it and even found an exciting new discovery! It’s amazing the things we find when we wander- enjoy your new park! :national_park: :blush:

Beautiful, @Rowan! :heart_eyes: It sounds like the horse carving isn’t just beautiful, it’s also close to your heart :horse::blush: I hope the full moon meditation and ritual went well, and that you had a blessed full moon! :full_moon_with_face:

This sounds like a lovely book, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: From what I know, I think Zsuzsanna is usually right- the September moon is usually the Harvest Moon (the full moon closest to the start of Autumn), but this year is a bit different (2020 is just a year full of surprises it seems!).

The spell is so beautiful- I love the gratitude it invokes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. It sounds like you had a wonderful and blessed full moon- thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

Amazing- nice work, @christina4! :grin: If you’re feeling that post-spell burnout, treat yourself to some wholesome self-love :hugs: It sounds like it all went well- I hope you had a very blessed full moon! :full_moon:

4 Likes

I was really hoping to see the full moon last night, but alas! The crazy thunderstorms here have stopped but the clouds are still hanging on up there :cloud:

All day and into the night, no moon or stars here, unfortunately! But my mother sent a lovely picture of the full moon over the ocean (featuring a few spotlight hogging clouds :laughing:) that I’d love to share with you all! :full_moon::ocean:

I’ll be doing a full moon bath ritual today, based off of the lovely Full Moon Ritual shared by @Abs53 :bathtub::sparkles: . And when I set up the bathroom I think I’ll bring in my favorite decoration- my moon phase banner! :first_quarter_moon::full_moon::last_quarter_moon:

I got this banner 2 years back and it has been one of the very few things to come with me to each of the 7 homes I’ve had since I got it! I couldn’t bring much in my suitcases, but this folds up very small and it nice and portable :+1:. I think I’ll hang it above the bath during my ritual! :bathtub::sparkles:

I hope everyone had a very blessed full moon! :blush: It will still be nearly full for the next day or so, so for anyone who missed it, no worries! There is still a lot of wonderful moon energy just waiting to be drawn on :full_moon::two_hearts:

Blessed Be to All! :heart:

7 Likes

I did eat a little something and drank a lot of water​:sweat_drops:. And slept, :yawning_face::sleeping:not as much as I’d like bc I never was able to sleep right due to the moon :full_moon_with_face:phases. Thanks Luna! But I’m feeling great now and as im looking at my jar, I read an email saying I’m getting some money​:moneybag: added to my account. Thank you Universe :relieved::heavy_heart_exclamation: I’m grateful for everybody’s positive thoughts bc now I’m getting the money back from the mistake I made yesterday.

5 Likes

And I love how you put the banner on your shower rack!

4 Likes

Looks good. I Like the charm you added to it! Really nice!

5 Likes

Glad you liked it. I liked it too. I may start to do this every month. It was very satisfying.

It is a good book, filled with mythology and different Goddesses each month. And yeah, 2020 is being all contrary. Even my Witch’s Datebook said it was the Harvest Moon.

What a beautiful picture! Thank your Mother for me.

Good. I’m glad that the stressful problem is getting better!

5 Likes

Thank you so much ya lovely witch :relieved::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration:

5 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Final was able to do my first full moon ritual. I did last nights daily lunar ritual. I didn’t have wine so I drank a wine cooler. Had to wait till everyone was in bed and couldn’t actually see the moon due to the clouds but I know where to look.

7 Likes

Hey wine coolers work! :clinking_glasses::champagne: I have mini bottles of wine coolers. I take a controlled medication so if I drink even a little bit, I’ll be messed up! I don’t want that happening!

5 Likes

woman-3084129_6401 I had to share this with all you beautiful souls!

6 Likes

Yes, glad moon will still be full. Will be doing my ritual tonight-Since I could not last night! However, I did put my tools, crystals, pendant and new tarot cards to charge under the moon. Also made my monthly :full_moon: water. It’s been cloudy so you could not see it last night. Set my alarm just before sunrise to bring everything back inside. Except the tarot cards, which I brought in earlier after leaving them a couple of hours outside. Good thing because it was raining throughout the night. So I have moon water + rain water lol…

6 Likes

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone had a great Corn Moon!

I made the full moon anointing oil and the harmonizing oil from @silverbear and also made some more moon water because I had made 3 of the elemental sprays, water, fire, and air. I also had all of my crystals out under the full moon to charge overnight and I did the Corn Moon Jar Spell from the printable that @Francisco had made up for the occasion. Once I had all of those set up I wrote in my journal and did the Corn Moon journal sheet. I spent some time gazing at the moon as it moved over where I live, it was a very pretty sight. I walked around outside to find it through the trees at first, but then as the night went on, I could see it through my neighbor’s trees and then over the cleared space in my backyard. My hibiscus had bloomed just in time for the oil and today two of the flower had passed so I clipped them down the stem and have them hanging in my room in case I need them for something else while they are gone. As the flowers pass I will continue to clip them and hang them to dry.

6 Likes

@christina4 It looks perfect! That green candle dripped really nicely on the jar!

And @walter wow! Your altar is gorgeous! is that the Green Witch tarot?

@jill Congrats on your first full moon ritual! :tada: :smiley:

I hope you all get clear skies tonight to see the beautiful Full Moon!! :pray: :full_moon:

7 Likes

Lovely photo! A little FYI, you can still make moon water if it’s cloudy, even if you don’t see it at all. I feel the moons energy and I don’t have have to be anywhere special. But by all means, if that’s what you want or believe, go for it. I used to believe that the moon had to hit whatever item to charge for exactly the amount of time needed.

5 Likes

OOH! Pretty! :sparkles:

5 Likes