📜 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Of Goals and Intent

Limberry<
I absolutely love all your good intentions!! You and your family look like a sweet bunch! Looks like we are going to have an amazing new year! Its a good start I would say and love how you shared your jar full of herbs with the stamp 2021! You are a firework!
Always and forever
blessed be
Jeannie

8 Likes

First of all, may everyone have a great new year -wish you all the best for 2021 and hope this year comes forward with a positive change for humanity, full of love, compassion , prosperity, abundance, but most importantly health. May we say good-riddance to Covid-19 once and for all on this promising 2021…

My ritual was very simple, i did a bay leaf intention that @Silverbear, generously shared on the forum. (Thank you!) Since i had to work I left my tools and crystals outside for the :full_moon: moon to energized. When I got home, I quickly performed the ritual/spell. I lit quite a few bay leaves. Meditated over my intentions- waited them to cool and blew them into the cold, windy night. I also made some moon-water. Most of my ritual was about being grateful. I organized and cleaned my Altar. I have to say I spent some time meditating, a little each day. I’ve also been having some really lucid dreams. My tarot cards have been right on with everything that’s going on in my life. Overall, was a calm NYE, which i really enjoyed. Nice to reflect on my goals for the year. Was nice to throw out and donate old stuff and clean my apartment. This year I was on a very tight budget. Therefore, i had to be thrifty and crafty on presents. I bought a couple of nice frames- printed photos for friends, as well as printed my own Christmas cards. Blessed and consecrated their gifts. Felt great to be able to infuse cleansing magic into their gifts. ( Never did this before) Tells me how much I’ve grown in the craft! (Thank you Spells8!)

The best of 2021 for all!
Blessed be.

9 Likes

I’m so glad you had a nice New Year’s and that your journalling is helping you find peace and sanctuary, @Susurrus! I also love journalling and agree it is a wonderful release :open_book::relaxed:

Thank you for sharing about molybdomancy, @CelestiaMoon- it sounds fascinating! :star_struck: I always love learning about new forms of divination- although it sounds like you made the safe choice to divine differently this year :+1: It sounds like your cards had some helpful and humorous advice for you- nicely done! :flower_playing_cards:

Beautiful, @laura6! I’m so happy to hear the Cold Moon Spell went well for you and you enjoyed a lovely connection with the God and Goddess :blush: Perhaps this is a good sign for things to come in the new year! :candle::star2:

It sounds like you had a great time welcoming in 2021 with your family, @Limeberry - how fun that you all made spell jars together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that all of your wishes come true in the new year :birthday::two_hearts:

Thank you for the warm wishes, @walter- the same to you! :sparkling_heart: Your bay leaf intention ritual sounds lovely and I am sure it feels good to enjoy the newly cleansed space! The pictures are lovely- look at that stunning moon :full_moon::sparkles: Congrats on your growth in 2020, may 2021 bring even more growth and many more blessings for you- love and light! :candle:

7 Likes

A friendly reminder:

:grey_exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :grey_exclamation:

Thank you to everyone who has joined in and shared their 2021 intentions and manifestations!

For anyone who has not yet contributed but would like to, please share your magickal goals for the new year by TOMORROW: Tuesday, January 5th at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Happy New Year and Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hey @laura6 :hugs:I haven’t seen you in a while. Hope you’re having a good new year :sparkles::gem::sparkles:

7 Likes

On December 31st, my family (hubby, daughters and I) made our intentions and put them in pinecones. Sealed with white candle wax, at midnight we went outside and burned them to release our intentions into the universe. It was a beautiful evening with the moon’s light shining directly above us.

6 Likes

Happy New Year Christina :star2: Over the last month I was focused on my mom’s recovery. She is now finally at home an cured from the Covid. Sooner I’ll be posting more spells recipes.

6 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you!

3 Likes

Glad to hear she’s on the mend!! May she continue to recover!!

5 Likes

That’s beautiful! Great intention!

5 Likes

I am late to the party, but I was a little distracted. It is a tradition to try to improve on last year by setting new intentions. Since last year saw me more sedentary I needed to add time to move into my day. And from my recent weight gain obviously my daily chores weren’t keeping me moving enough.

1. begin the day with Yoga Sun Salutation. (It can be long or short depending on how long you hold each pose) Definitely doable in most situations.
  2. choose to organize one area a day… a drawer a shelf, a closet. Whatever I chose I will not spend more than one hour working on it.
  3. do something creative. This has been a struggle of late, and I know my own mind… it is happier when I have a little fun with creativity. Again, limit my time to one hour a day.

In this way I am treating myself to 3 hours of something productive, fun and giving myself some self care without sacrificing too much time from Dad’s needs.

So far this week I have been able to start on this plan… not quite Daily with all three on the list but more than I had been doing, so progress. Begin with the end in mind…It takes time to develop new habits … 100 days they say. With most changes it is going to take time to implement and work up to a routine, but it is a goal and I am determined.

7 Likes

@berta, that is a great plan/routine. I need to actually get back on a routine . Now with my studies is all I’ve been doing. Have to get back to the gym on a good routine. Have not been in the last two weeks. My wiccan practice has been pretty good! Told myself I need to spend time at the altar at least 3 times per week. Ideally, meditate a few minutes everyday, and more if I’m doing spell work. I find so much comfort when I’m at my altar performing a spell or ritual. It’s my foundation that will keep, all my other goals in line for 2021

6 Likes

@walter

I get that! When I first moved home Dad and I had a routine of going to workout at the PT center three times a week. Since Dad stopped going to PT I have been going to YOGA once a week, but it has been difficult with Covid19 to even do that. So now I am on my own to find something to do at home without much equipment and I found an online resource to help.
I had 5 active spells I was doing over New Years. I feel a little burnt out and am letting those efforts mature. I have a lot of spells I need to schedule in January but always a little nightly meditation and gratitude time. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Beautiful way to go about releasing intentions! Great job!

6 Likes

Glad to hear your Mom’s at home! :hugs:

7 Likes

That’s good that you were there for her. I’m glad she’s doing better. It’s really great to have you back! :slight_smile::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Gorgeous intention pinecones, @Rowan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it sounds like such a lovely ritual- shared with your loved ones under the light of the moon :full_moon::two_hearts: Beautiful- thanks for sharing!

Congrats to your mom, @laura6- that is wonderful to hear she has recovered! I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful spellwork soon :heart:

You are very welcome, @walter! :blush: You have some wonderful goals as well- and it is a great idea to build a strong foundation. I hope all your goals come easily to you this year! :two_hearts:

Not late at all, @Berta- thanks for sharing your lovely new years’ goals! Congrats on your progress so far- it sounds like you are already off to a great start. Like you say, changing habits does take time- but I am sure with your determination and talents, your goals will become your new routine sooner than you think! :sparkling_heart: Keep us updated on how it all goes- I’m cheering for you :hugs:

6 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Well done and thank you to all participants! :clap:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Here to hoping that all of your wonderful 2021 goals come true! :star2:

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for one week, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Limeberry, great NYE intentions! I’m sure that was a lot of fun to do with family! If I did that they think I’d gone nuts! Lol. Actually my mom would probably enjoy it! I think even my dad? BTW, happy belated birthday! Hope all your wishes and intentions come true!
Blessed Be.

5 Likes