šŸšŖ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Passage Into the New Year

Thank you, @Amethyst! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, dear heart!

6 Likes

Get better soon! I need, I mean, love your positive reinforcement :shushing_face: Lol

8 Likes

Youā€™re very sweet, @christine13- thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And awww, a little bit of positivity tends to grow and spread in a community like this one! :grinning: Sending lots of love back to you and all of Infinite Roots! :heart::infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Sounds like I need to add this book to my wish list!!

7 Likes

I like this one, simple yet effective!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful! I hope that everything works out and may you find the true healing and inner peace that you deserve!

6 Likes

Did everybody see, my little jessica72 all grown up, acknowledging past hurts and kicking 'the one who must not be named" to the curb!
Garnet, whoā€™s been watchin Harry Potter.

7 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™m glad you liked it!

5 Likes

They are very good, I always to do the ritual or spell right away & do them all! But Iā€™m getting through the book first. Some of them just are tweaks to things you may already do. I have found that with a couple of the meditation things & relaxation before any ritual or any tools youā€™ll be using. Itā€™s a great book for motivational walk-throughs. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

:laughing: thatā€™s so cute. Bless her!

6 Likes

Merry Weekend to All!

I know you have already closed the challenge, but I still wanted to share my New Yearā€¦hmā€¦ I would call it a huge achievement for my mental and spiritual self, which I think applies to this challenge.
To highlight the importance of it to me, I need to tell you something which still doesnā€™t come easyā€¦ Iā€™m not looking for sympathy, itā€™s a part of my recovery to talk about what Iā€™ve been through.
Just over two year ago I went through a literal hell. I met a guy, who claimed and showed me that he can be the best person in the world. He will protect me, support me and give me what I need in life. Everything was honky dory while we were dating. Until I said ā€˜yesā€™ to him and we entered into a full relationshipā€¦ All hell broke looseā€¦ He turned by 180 degrees to a maniacal, possessive, controlling and aggressive freak. I didnā€™t understand what happened, I gave my heart on a sleeve and got abuse in return. To this day Iā€™m not quite sure what happened, because everything was happening so fast. At first I tried, but the minute he put his hands on me I took my beloved kitty (bless her, she was protecting and watching over me the entire time) and ran for our dear life. To be honest I was more afraid he will harm her more than me. That would be something I would not be able to forgive myself. He was stalking me and trying to get in contact for a while, but I didnā€™t want anything to do with that man. Thank the higher powers he left the country and I truly hope I will never see him again.
But in running like this I left this door slightly open and it was influencing and weighing on my psyche for all this timeā€¦ My current relationship is suffering, because I have a lot to deal with and sometimes I donā€™t know how to channel the negative energies that gather up what the past comes chasingā€¦
However, on the night of the New Year I wrote him a message through a channel he canā€™t get back to me by. I wrote what he did to me, how it affected me and the truth that I still hold a grudge to his actions. I just kind of let it pour out there. Everything I was holding inside towards him just went there. And honestly? I felt a huge weight lifted from my chest. I felt free from his influence, first time in all those years. I finally felt like those doors have closed shut for good. I still know I have a long way before I recover from those events, but this was a huge step for me and Iā€™m grateful to the Wiccan path for giving me enough peace and courage to face my demon head on! I finally feel that I can move forward with my life and develop in every aspect.
Iā€™m shaking writing this, but I know itā€™s good and I hope you will not mind me sharing an experience like that on this forum.

Thank You :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Merry Meet Saturday! :hugs:

Iā€™m sorry that you had that experience, it certainly is jarring to the mind, body, & behaviors. Iā€™m happy that this year you were able to release those thoughts & feelings to start of your New Year! :sparkles:

Even though the challenge is closed itā€™s perfectly fine to share any experiences related to it on this thread while the thread is still open for comments. You can also start a thread in A Sacred Space category, you must be logged into your account to interact with that category & have an active subscription. So more personal entries any other time can be placed there & labeled ā€œChallenge Entryā€ (if thatā€™s what itā€™s for) in the future. You can also post there at any other time you feel necessary.

I hope that it serves you well! Iā€™m so happy that you feel lighter & things should or hopefully will start flowing easier for you! If you ever want or need to talk, feel free to send a message if you need to & it will get answered as soon as we see it.

Absolutely be proud of your achievement & movement forward on your path! :sparkles: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

my dear @Viss you are amazing! I can resonate with so many things in this post. You are so strong, what youā€™ve been through is not easy. Also, my husband had to go through a lot too helping me heal from past trauma. You are a Warrior woman!! I know itā€™s sad too, but I feel so strongly that your kitty was happy to be taken if it meant keeping you safe. Good grief just imagining that happening in my head is giving me knots in my stomach for you. So amazingly proud of you for letting him go and I am so excited to see how you as a free soul move on to new heights. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words and support @Susurrus and @LadyAuld.ofChico, Iā€™m so glad I came across this wonderful Conven. Youā€™re such an accepting and amazing community :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome @Viss, I hope you have time to look around & join any topics that may interest you!

5 Likes

You are amazing, Viss- that was no easy nor simple thing that you did and I completely understand that it was an emotional experience for you! Yet nonetheless, you overcome your fear and you took a huge step forward for yourself. Gosh, Iā€™m so proud of you- you are so amazingly strong! :muscle: :heart:

Thank you for taking the time to share- your story is really inspirational. Everyone fights their own demons, and although they all go by different names and we all have different struggles, hearing a story like yours is really powerful. You are a real beacon of light for everyone going through troubling times! :candle:

Beautiful work and thank you again- sending big hugs and lots of love your way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.