Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Air Elemental) 🌬

Bravo to everyone who joined in for the 27th Weekly Witchy Challenge :wind_face: !

To all those who took a leap and soared through the possibilities of the element air in their magickal and spiritual practices- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title:

:tornado::dove: Air Elemental :airplane::wind_face:

air elemental

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

For many of us, Air is a tricky element to master. It tends to have a less psychical/material presence and its natural properties can make it more of a challenge to harness in spellwork.

Whether working with Air is like fighting back a headwind or a total breeze for you- well done! :clap: :grin:

Thank you so much to everyone for joining in- I hope you all enjoyed the challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the next challenge. These ones have been very good for my brain. I’m still reading my birth chart that I printed out. I have some repeat signs in the planets and houses. I don’t have all the signs but I have enough of them!

5 Likes

I yelled into the other room for my wife, “Yay! I’m an Air Bender!” :nerd_face: :joy:

Seriously, thank you, @BryWisteria for the lovely badge. I will keep learning and working on air for the foreseeable future. Always learning, right?

4 Likes

Honestly, I thought I can do this even if I need to be quick ! I know doing my spiritual practice brings me healing and I am happier afterwards!
Jeannie
I am up :arrow_up: For the next challenge!

5 Likes

LOL I think Air is the coolest element to bend since you can move things around in the air, and probably shut doors and windows from a distance so you don’t have to get up :laughing:

Thanks for the badge, @BryWisteria!! Congratulations to all Air masters!! :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the new title, love! I look forward to the next challenge! Especially if it’s fire! I’m a little fire bug! LOL.

2 Likes

I’m glad the challenges have been helpful for you, Krissie! I hope you enjoy the next one :blush:

I laughed at this- hooray for Air Benders! :wind_face: :laughing:

You are very welcome and yes, I couldn’t agree more- cheers to living and learning! :grin::books:

I love that positivity- I hope you like the next challenge, Jeannie! :two_hearts:

Now there’s a good use for air powers right there! :joy: I could levitate over my book and a cookie or two while we’re at it :open_book: :laughing::cookie:

You’re very welcome, Kasie! :grin: And yes- the other elements are on the horizon and soon to come- right after a half-time break for the Sabbats! Your fiery nature will most definitely have its time to shine :fire:

4 Likes

Life kinda got in the way of my maybe overambitious plans for this challenge, so what I ended up doing was blowing hot air… that totally counts, right? :joy:

5 Likes

Hahaha it certainly goes right along with the theme, @Krista_moon! :wind_face: :laughing:

You had a lovely post examining your horoscopes and shared a thoughtful reflection about the qualities of Air in your personality- which absolutely satisfied the requirements for the challenge. Well done, Krista! :grin:

Even though the challenge has ended, if you’re still up for sharing your Air correspondences I would love to see it! I really enjoyed the water chart you put together :droplet: :blush:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.