Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Animalis magum) 🐾

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 37th Weekly Witchy Challenge :paw_prints: !

To all those who explored animal magick in their craft - here is a special shoutout for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:dove::dragon_face: Animalis magum :paw_prints::black_cat:

:eagle: “Animalis magum” is a Latin phrase that can be translated as: Animal mage :snake:

animal badge title

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Well done to everyone for showing the many diverse ways that the power of animals can be drawn on in magickal craft! It was a pleasure to see the passions and talents of the many animal-lovers in the coven shine brightly :blush:

Thank you once again for taking part in the challenge! I hope you were able to dig deeper into a new or beloved aspect of magick and found inspiration in the entries of your fellow coven members. Great job to all! :paw_prints:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :heart: :paw_prints:

10 Likes

Thank you! When my new crystal turtles come in I will post a picture! I love the new badge to go with them!

6 Likes

I keep reading “Animalis Magum” as “Animagus”. :laughing:
But anyway, thanks for the badge!

5 Likes

New Badge YAY!:partying_face:
CONGRATS EVERYONE, and Thank you @BryWisteria for another great challenge!

4 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! And I like that last picture you posted, very pretty. You make these posts so special. Good job!

5 Likes

You are very welcome, everyone! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can’t wait to see your crystal turtles, @Susurrus! :turtle:

“Animagus” works perfectly, @Kasandra! :laughing: :+1: And not to pick and choose, but if I could take even just one magickal ability from Harry Potter… well, that one is pretty tempting :wink:

Congrats to you too, @Rowan! Great job :partying_face:

Thank you, @Amethyst! I have fun picking out the pictures- I’m so glad you liked that one! :black_cat: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I’d like that as well, and the power to fly on a broomstick. :grin::laughing:

4 Likes

And to talk to the animals, like Dr Goodall! :laughing:

Congratulations everyone on their shiny new title!! Let’s use our animal skills to be more intuitive and spontaneous! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.