Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Caster of Calm) 🛋

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 92nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :couch_and_lamp:

Relaxation Relax Refresh Magick Heal Challenge

To all those who explored relaxation magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:relaxed: :couch_and_lamp: Caster of Calm :bath: :sparkles:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Art by Angela June Designs: Bath Spell

Whether through a lack of time, motivation, or simply being stuck in the cycle of stress- it can be surprisingly difficult to break routine and find time to chill. That being said, refreshing and rejuvenating are essential to well-being and taking good care of ourselves. Well done to everyone who explored this indulgently important theme! :heart:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to the wonderful @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this week!)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :couch_and_lamp: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Thanks for the shiny new badge and for all you do, @BryWisteria!! :rose: :sparkles: :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria

11 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

10 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:
I didn’t get to complete my playlist (or really even get started! :sweat_smile:) but I did a lot of relaxing, sleep and meditation :smile_cat:
Especially thankful to @martje and her treasure trove of playlists, so many songs to pick my own new favorites from! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you! It was a great week for that challenge & it just so happened to lightly rain all last night so everything we did in the gardens & yard, got a nice watering or rinse… depending on where it’s located :grin: I like Caster of Calm…it sounds like a super power! I need a cape :superhero:

10 Likes

Thank you! I like the idea of being a caster of calm!

11 Likes

I am glad you like them :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I have a big section on relaxing in my BOS now.

10 Likes

@BryWisteria
Thanks so much for the lovely new badge!
Garnet

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the lovely badge! I hope you were able to take some time out and relax this past week!

9 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heart:

9 Likes

I love the new badge! Thank you for the wonderful opportunities we get to learn and grow from! It’s much appreciated!! :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for the calming badge! And as always, thank you for making my suggestions into a challenge! @BryWisteria
Glad to see that everyone enjoyed this challenge! We all needed (and deserved) it!

10 Likes

Look at all the new Collectors of Calm! :purple_heart: Such an amazing challenge and I had a great time reading everyone’s entries!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria and Thank you @Kasandra for suggesting this challenge :wink:
:butterfly:

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone, I was in the forum a bit less last week, so I wasn’t able to reply to everyone, but they were all great entries. I’m happy to see how many of us took time out to practice some self care. Those are the best challenges. Honestly, they are one of the hardest for me to come up with something too! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone! :heart: Thanks again to all of you for joining in and sharing such soothing entries- I really enjoyed seeing how everyone approached Relaxation Magick this week. Once again, great job! :partying_face:

Now that the challenge is over, I think you all deserve to treat yourself to another round of refreshing and relaxing! :laughing: :+1: :two_hearts:

@Susurrus Haha what a superpower to have- casting calm and banishing stress are very beneficial powers! :superhero: :sparkles: And you aren’t kidding- it can sure be surprisingly tough to carve out time to relax! But perhaps the harder it is to find the time, the more worth there is in doing it :wink:

@Ostara Hooray! May your additions to your BoS serve you well :blush:

@Amethyst Thank you, Amethyst! :heart: I’m still away on my mini-vacation and things have been pretty fast-paced over the last week haha :sweat_smile: . I’m planning a big refresher when we get back home though, and now I’m blessed with lots of great ideas and spellwork for how to kick back and chill out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Kasandra It’s always my pleasure, Kasandra- thank you so much for sharing your great challenge ideas! :heart: And yes, cheers to that! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for my new Badge, and for everything you do for Spells8 :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

You are very kind, @Debra2- it is my pleasure! :heart::blush::infinite_roots:

6 Likes