Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) đź•š

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 120th Weekly Witchy Challenge :clock11:

Spells8 Weekly Witchy Challenge Catch-Up

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

• @Amaris_Bane
    Trying Something New - Experimenter
    Celestial Exploration - Cosmic Witch
    Earth-Friendly Witchcraft - Earth Witch

• @Artemisia
    Conditional Magick - Master of Circumstances
    Scrub-a-Dub, Magick in the Tub - Bubbly Witch
    Hedge Magick - Hedge Witch

• @MeganB
    Salty Spellwork - Imperium salis
    Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance
    One Witch to Another - Keeper of Knowledge

• @Garnet
    The Thrifty Witch - Thrifty Witch
    Earth-Friendly Witchcraft - Earth Witch
    Kitchen Witchery - Kitchen Witch

• @Mistress_Of_Herbs
    All About Runes - Rune Reader

• @mary25
    Handwritten Magick - With Hand and Heart

• @Melora_Fae

• @Kasandra
    Moon Magick - Moon Witch
    Kitchen Witchery - Kitchen Witch
    Dealing in the Divine - Deific Witch

• @catherine11

• @Medea
    Witch Brews & Potions - Potion Brewer

• @ashley69
    Your Magickal Roots - Peritus viatorem
    From the Shadows - Shadow Survivor

• @Wysteria_Norn
    Reading Auras - Aura Reader

• @Catharine
    Money Magick - Prosperous Witch

• @Ostara
    Wickedly Delicious - Connoisseur Witch
    From Seed to Sprout - Ceiliúradh an tséasúir

• @Trixie_Thojrne
    Energy Work - Energy Channeler
    Tactical Magick - Magickal Strategist
    Into the Light - Witch of Love and Light

• @Jennifer573
    Tools of the Witch Trade - Well-Equipped Witch

• @TheMuslimWitch
    HandCrafting - Handy Witch

• @stacy11
    Moon Magick - Moon Witch

• @Phoenix_Fire
    From Seed to Sprout - Ceiliúradh an tséasúir
    Magick on the Go - Wandering Witch
    Everyday Magick - Carpe diem

• @Susurrus
    Hedge Magick - Hedge Witch
    Witch Brews & Potions - Potion Brewer

• @Jessica72
    All About Altars - Reverent Witch
    Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance

• @Phoenix_Rose
    Potion Making - Potion Master
    Meditation Magick - Magickal Meditator

• @Jeannie1
    Palmistry - Palm Reader
    Casual Casting - Causal Caster
    Candle Magick: Light 'Em Up - Holder of Light

• @LadyDennaRahl
    A Touch of Tarot - Tarot Reader
    All About Runes - Rune Reader
    Making Objects Magickal - Enchanter

• @Sarafeena_Sage
    Tactical Magick - Magickal Strategist
    A Healthy Dose of Crystals - Crystal Healer
    Symbols & Sigils - Wielder of Symbols

• @Cosmic_Curiosity
    Diving Differently - Divination Explorer

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title(s)! :trophy:

Rewards for this challenge depend on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

Wearing your new badge(s):

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to display your new title next to your username:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Great job to everyone who caught up on challenges this week! I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge you had been missing.

If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :clock11::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for the new badges! There were a lot of great entry’s this week.

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a new badge! Way to go!

3 Likes

Thank you for the new badges! I am excited to have whittled that list of missed challenges down a bit!

Congratulations to all the witches that received their own shiny new badges also! :tada:

I’m looking forward to the next challenge & catch up as well, I know that I still have a couple to catch up on!

I hope everyone has a great day today! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for the badges, and thank you for letting us do an extra challenge for catch up week! Just four more badges and I’ll be all caught up!

6 Likes

I just want to say that I am really glad that we all can come back together to do a little catch up. There’s been numerous times where I felt really tired and couldn’t bring myself to do the challenge. However we all had this opportunity to come back and play with those energies and I feel good about myself earning my badge. I get a genuine warm fuzzy feeling every time! Also I am also blessed with all of you! Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

4 Likes

There were so many amazing entries this week – I loved reading through all of them! I’ll admit I still have a few left to read and I’m on to do that next :revolving_hearts: Thank you for the new badges! And congratulations to everyone else that earned new titles!

4 Likes

So did I & I’m sorry if I missed responding to anyone! I’ve been up, down, & all around the last few days getting ready for this Thursday & the trip for my daughter. It’s getting down to the wire & those last-minute things keep popping up! :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you! I love the new handy witch title just the thing to be called at the moment i suppose :blush:

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure- the badges were very well-deserved (as always!) :heart:

Thank you again to everyone for jumping in to the Catch-Up Challenge- I always learn a lot through the entries, and I particularly enjoy seeing which themes get picked to explore! :grinning:

Wow- four away from the full set is very impressive! :star2::raised_hands:

Life can get really crazy sometimes, I fully understand and empathize with being too tired or busy for a challenge- that is exactly why the Catch-Ups exist! :handshake: :blush: I’m so happy that you enjoyed your chosen challenges this week- great work again, Jeannie, may you wear your well-earned badges with pride! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for my new badge! I am so glad that I did save one of my missed Challenges. Blesses Be to all who earned their Badges! :100:

Medea :revolving_hearts: :woman_mage:t4:

5 Likes

I just love your positive energy. It is contagious and that is one of many reasons I enjoy reading your posts and feedback. Every day I feel more closer to this new family of mine here at Spells 8.

Blessed Be.

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Medea! Thanks for joining in the challenge :heart::blush:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.