Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Catch Up!) ⏰

A big congrats to all those who joined in for the special-edition 25th Weekly Witchy Challenge :alarm_clock:

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Your title for this challenge depends on which challenge(s) you completed!

A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It has been such a delight to see everyone’s magickal talents shine in so many different ways. A special round of applause to those brave souls who did not one- but two challenges this week! :clap:

Hopefully everyone had fun and was able to collect a badge or title they had been missing. If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to collect old badges further down the road.

Once again- congrats to all, and thanks for participating! :hugs:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :eyes:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria! As much as I love Witch of the Flame, Moon Witch is the one I coveted the most because it represents my Goddess. It is an honor to have it as a badge. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m tempted to change from Empathetic to Bubbly Witch! That one sounds so fun, but I don’t know how bubbly I am. I also don’t know how empathetic I’ve been while going through the weeds to get where I am. I’ll think about it, it may be time for a change. :heart:

4 Likes

You more than earned it, Benjamin! I’m so happy you like the new badge- congrats again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A good plan- there’s nothing wrong with wearing a title that suits your current mood, Krissie! :+1: Feel free to try on the different options and find what resonates with you at the current moment :hugs:

4 Likes

It’s just actually doing it now. I love the Empathetic title I feel it covers who I am. But I have been feeling a lot better so I think at some point today I will change it. When you come back on, it will be something different!

5 Likes

Thanks for the badge @BryWisteria! And for all the effort that went into organizing all these challenges! :clap: :clap: You are a true catalyst for our creativity and Magic! :sparkles: :blush:

3 Likes

It makes me so happy to hear that you resonate so strongly with a badge, Krissie! It’s wonderful to be able to display a piece of ourselves we are proud of :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And you are so very kind, Francisco! :pray: Thank you so much for your warm words- the challenges are always a delight to put together :grin:

I get so excited each week wondering what everyone will do for the current theme- I’m never disappointed, we have many amazingly talented members of the coven! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Crafting is the one I missed and should have taken part in. My Specialty is Wire wrapping Crystals, using wire to make these cool Tree of Life (Ygrasil) pendants and wire ear ornaments.
Last year from February to mid June my Company assigned me to guard the nurses at Hospitals in the Toledo, Fremont, Detroit area screening for COVID19. I taught them all how to make a Tree of Life Pendant. I provided the wire and beads. Then we did a little ritual to make them magickal protection charms. The nurses loved it. The screening was pretty boring.
Wire wrapping is incredibly easy. I saw it on You Tube.

5 Likes

That sounds amazing, John! I love wire wrapping but haven’t mastered the craft of it myself yet. There were a few booths at the Ren Faire I worked at that would sell wire wrapped hair decorations and other jewlery- they were always stunning to see :sparkles: You’ve got yourself a great talent! :grin:

3 Likes

My first crystal wire wrappings and pendants and ear ornaments were disasters. Play around with it enough it falls into place. Hair ornaments sound like fun. I’ll check into those.

4 Likes

That’s good advice- thanks! :blush: I bet it takes a while to really get the hang of wire wrapping, it seems like a craft that takes both strength and skill! Have fun with the hair ornaments, and feel free to share a pic if you like how any of them come out- Enjoy! :raised_hands::sparkles:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.