Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Colorful Witch) 🌈

A big thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 46th Weekly Witchy Challenge :rainbow: !

To all those who explored the use of color in their magickal practice- here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:rainbow: :sparkles: Colorful Witch :candle: :sun_with_face:

Colorful witch

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Well done to everyone who shared their beautiful magick for the challenge this week- it was such a joy to see the forum come alive with colorful energy! :rainbow: :sparkles:

Whether you used a wide variety of colors in your magick or tend to stick with one or two trusty shades, good for you for exploring the deep meanings of colors in magick.

Hopefully, exploring this week’s theme and seeing the entries of your fellow coven members helped to spark inspiration and fuel creativity! I hope you had fun and were able to add something new to your magickal practice :blush:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :rainbow: :heart:

14 Likes

Thank you. Wearing my title with pride! :rainbow_flag:

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria but I still won’t change my title!! :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you so much, but I’m sticking with my title. It still encompasses me in the forum. :heart:

9 Likes

Wonderful title to describe not just witches, but everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow_flag:

9 Likes

Yay! New badge :grin: thank you so much :heart: and well done everyone :heart:

7 Likes

Yay! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks Travel Witch, I love my new badge!
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart:
Jeannie

5 Likes

You are all very welcome- thanks once again for joining in, and for being your very colorful selves! :rainbow: :partying_face: :heart: :rainbow_flag:

@Christina4- maybe not this week, but perhaps we’ll find a title that resonates with you even more sometime very soon! :wink: :two_hearts:

@Susurrus- that’s wonderful that you are so connected with your current title, you are a beloved Empath indeed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But perhaps someday there will be a challenge with a title that you feel is even more perfect for you that it will tempt you to switch! :grin::+1:

7 Likes

I love that!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hibiscus:

4 Likes

Anything is possible! Of course, I will switch when I feel connected to another title! :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks! What an honor! :grin:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.