Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Eclectic Witch) šŸŖ¢

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 134th Weekly Witchy Challenge :knot:

Eclectic Magick Interdisciplinary Witch Challenge

To all those who explored eclecticism this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:books::knot: Eclectic Witch :globe_with_meridians: :crown:

P+P Challenge Badges

(Note that this is different from the ā€˜Eclecticā€™ badge- which is another fun title that can be earned while exploring and interacting with the forum!)

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to both @Cosmic_Curiosity and @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :knot::sparkles:

17 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thank you!

9 Likes

Thanks to everyone who shared their magic this week, and thanks for the new badge!

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who earned this badge and thank you @BryWisteria :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks for the new badge

8 Likes

Thank you, Bry, my sweet Honey Girl.
Great job everyone!
Garnet

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! And thank you to everyone who participated. Great job on your entries!

9 Likes

Well done everyone and thanks for the new badge. I love this challenge and seeing the different things everyone does. Also great to see how people combine different aspects of their magick.

Blessed be

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :clap: Iā€™m making time to go through all the entries in a little bit. I canā€™t wait to read them all!

6 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome everyone- congrats again to all of the Eclectic Witches! :sparkles::partying_face: May you always be able to pursue your interests and follow whatever path you set your heart on. Whatever you choose to study, learn about, or focus on next- may it bring you much happiness! :heart:

Thanks again for joining in this challenge!

The next challenge is in the works and will appear in the forum within the next few hours :soon: :trophy::sparkles:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

I know Iā€™m late :rofl:

Thank you so much for the shiny new badge! & congratulations :confetti_ball: to everyone who also received a badge!

Everyone had such great entries & Iā€™m sorry I couldnā€™t get to them all this week, but I did read them & I loved everyoneā€™s reflections on the ways that it plays into their practices.

5 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I will wear it with pride :blush:

6 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome- congrats again to you both! :grinning: :heart::trophy:

5 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I feel honored when I get a badge!

5 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.