Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Energy Channeler) ♨

Thank you again to everyone who joined in for the 91st Weekly Witchy Challenge :hotsprings:

Energy Work Witch Challenge Channeling Auras

To all those who explored magickal energy this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:hotsprings::person_in_lotus_position: Energy Channeler :sparkles::bulb:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to the wonderful @Amethyst for suggesting the theme for this week!)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :hotsprings::sparkles:

13 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria. My boss got to work before me yesterday so I haven’t cleared the courthouse yet. I did spray around my space and had a great Monday! This morning I am going to spray the rest of our office and at least the first floor of the courthouse.

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria
Garnet - Energy Channeler

10 Likes

Thank you for the energetic new badge! :zap:

9 Likes

I really enjoyed the weekly challenge!! Thank you for the badge!! :heart:

9 Likes

Love this! Thank you @BryWisteria

9 Likes

Thank you for the energy uplifting badge! :zap:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria .
Thank you for suggesting this challenge @Amethyst. I enjoyed being an energy dabbler this week!

I will post pictures when the fairy house is complete. I think I have some other crafts I could post pictures of as well.

I will put them in the craft post with @Susurrus cool athame! and the other cool crafts made by our awesome witches :wink:
:butterfly:

11 Likes

I LOVE the new badge! This one is by far, the one I’ve connected with the most. I’m so big on energy and I love the title! Thanks for the challenge, because I really am enjoying every bit of this!! :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

I’m just glad everyone liked the challenge and I got some new ideas to try!

11 Likes

I love the new badge! :partying_face: Congrats to everyone with a shiny new badge!

10 Likes

Thank you for the new title @BryWisteria :heart:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone- thanks again to all of you for joining in the challenge! :partying_face: Three cheers for the energetic Energy Channelers! :zap::tada::smile:

@Ostara Spraying the space sounds like a great start- good luck with the cleansing, Ostara! I hope improving the energy in the space helps you feel much happier at work :heart:

@Sarafeena_Sage Hooray- I can’t wait to see the finished fairy house! :fairy: :two_hearts: Yes, please feel free to share your lovely crafts in the handmade crafts discussion. I’m really looking forward to it- blessed crafting! :blush:

@Janae_Rochele I’m so glad you connected with the theme so strongly and that you had fun with it! Congrats again- may you continue to thrive with your energy work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.