Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Lunar Witch) 🌝

Bravo to everyone who shone brightly in the 36th Weekly Witchy Challenge! :full_moon_with_face:

To all those who drew on the strength of the full moon to enhance their magick- here is a special shoutout for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:full_moon: :sparkles: Lunar Witch :muscle: :dizzy:

lunar witch

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

The full moon is a time of wonder and excitement- it was lovely to see the many creative ways the coven draws power from this celestial event! Well done to all participants, and may the power of the moon continue to bless you in the coming days :full_moon: :sparkles:

As always, I hope you enjoyed this challenge and were able to further explore and develop your magickal craft in new ways!

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much! I always look forward to completing the challenges to get the new badge. I have quite the collection now. I love it. I especially liked this challenge that I did & that I got to watch the Rose of Jericho resurrect itself. I still have it in my kitchen window to catch some indirect sunlight.

I have PT today & then I should be back around in the afternoon. I hope everyone has a great day!

8 Likes

As always, thank you for the new title! I’ve been waiting for one that refers to the moon! :full_moon_with_face:
BTW, the clouds finally cleared last night and I was finally able to make moon water with my diffuser.

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :grin::hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge dear heart!

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone on this badge! Especially to @Kasandra on becoming a Lunar Witch!! It has a nice ring to it! :full_moon:

I’m curious, what do you do with the diffuser and the moon water??

3 Likes

You are very welcome @Susurrus, @Kasandra, @Rowan, and @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So glad everyone enjoyed the theme of moon magick- it is definitely a popular aspect of the craft! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

Next challenge is on the way- I hope everyone enjoys the new theme as well! :pray:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

It looks great! Although I know my cat isn’t my familiar. He barely cooperates with me to let me have any covers at night, much less works magic with me! LOL.

4 Likes

Travel Witch
Thanks so much for having me! You would not believe it but I was singing yesterday! I think my spell worked!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Hooray! I’m glad you like the new challenge, @Amethyst :grin: Your kitty may not be a familiar or even magickally-inclined, but he does sound like a warm and fluffy companion! Perhaps he is cheering you on in his own way :smiley_cat:

You are very welcome, @Jeannie1! I’m so glad to hear that- sing your heart out and enjoy! :raised_hands: :dancer: :musical_note:

3 Likes

He’s a bed hog - especially with the new bed - but he’s my bed hog and I love his little furry butt. I got me a book on Cat Magic though to see if I can get an idea. Thanks for the great challenge! :cat2:

4 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! Enjoy the book, @Amethyst :open_book: :cat: And you are very welcome- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for the badge!:heart:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.