Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Master of Chaos) đŸŒȘ

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 88th Weekly Witchy Challenge :tornado:

Chaos Crazy Wild Magic Magick

To all those who explored Chaos Magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:upside_down_face: :boom: Master of Chaos :crazy_face: :tornado:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments!

Picture from Pixabay

Oh Chaos Magick- it was certainly a challenge this week! Wrapping one’s head around something without rules or boundaries is a tough task, and Chaos Magick isn’t every witch’s cup of tea. To all those who pondered the theme the week and the many brave folks who jumped in and shared an entry- thank you so much for exploring this exciting area of magick! :tornado: :crazy_face: :sparkles:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(and an extra big thank you to @Kasandra for offering the theme for this week! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :tornado::sparkles:

19 Likes

Thank you very much for new badge this week @BryWisteria I really like this one :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria, I couldn’t come up with something specific because I kind of go on the fly, so thinking about the way I do things was easier than actually doing something. It was one of those times that my brain was drawing a blank on how to do it, when I do it naturally. :rofl:

I changed my title for right now, because the last few months I feel like I have mastered more than just chaos magic :joy:

10 Likes

Mwahaha, love it! :smiling_imp: :grin: :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!

11 Likes

Thanks for the shiny! I love getting these challenge badges! Thank you so much for helping me grow as a witch!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria
I love it! I am the master of chaos

:heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! When it comes to chao magick, I now think of this Ancient One quote from Doctor Strange: “You cannot beat a river into submission. You have to surrender to its current and use its power as your own.”

12 Likes

That’s the perfect definition of ‘Chaos Magic’ @Kasandra Thanks so much for sharing :magic_wand:

11 Likes

@BryWisteria I want you know I really appreciate you doing these. I really look to doing the new challenge and I really enjoy it.

9 Likes

Congratulations on the new badges, everyone :partying_face:

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the new badge @BryWisteria it’s lovely.

8 Likes

I love this!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Congrats all on the new badge!!! :tada: :clap:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone! :heart: Congrats again to all of the Masters of Chaos- may your magick be chaotically exciting and always fun for you! :tornado::grin:

That sounds like a good definition of chaos right there! It really is a big part of your practice, Siofra- congrats to you for exploring it! :blush:

I’m really honored if the challenges help you grow, Amethyst- may you continue to thrive in your practice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh I love this :heart_eyes: What a great analogy for working Chaos Magick!

Awww thank you so much, Torista- that means a lot to me that you enjoy them! :heart: The next challenge will out in just a bit, I hope the theme is one that you will have fun with :blush:

8 Likes

I think that’s why “Eclectic” is a good definition for the type of witch I am I guess. I don’t really fall into any category, I’m really just doing all of this on the fly! :rofl:

6 Likes

Eclectic is the label of choice for me too, I feel like it covers all the bases- a little bit of everything! :blush::+1: :heart:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.