Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Scientific Witch) 🧑‍🔬

Merry meet!

Thank you to all those who joined in for the 183rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :scientist:

Science Magick Witch Challenge

To all those who explored the crossroads of science and magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:test_tube: :sparkles: Scientific Witch :witch_cauldron: :woman_scientist:

Scientific Witch badge

(Thank you to @TracyS for suggesting the badge name!)

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to @starborn, @tracyS, and @CelestiaMoon for inspiring the challenge theme and badge :heart:)

Picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :scientist: :sparkles:

18 Likes

Thanks for the badge and the shout-out. :partying_face: This was such an interesting challenge, I learnt so much and reading all the different viewpoints, well was very scientific. Well done everyone :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

We did it! Go us!

:woman_scientist: :man_scientist:

Thanks for the badge and shoutout. :smile: Although, I didn’t do much; just tagged you to get your attention. :laughing:

13 Likes

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week :tada:

Thank you for the thought-provoking challenge @BryWisteria @CelestiaMoon @starborn and @tracyS !!!

Another one of those topics that surprised me with how much it resonated with me.

11 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge this week :clap: So many great scientists and witches in our coven! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Everyone’s entries were a great and interesting read.

11 Likes

It was a beautiful group effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I didn’t quite have another science project in me so soon, but I was happy to read about yours :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria thanks for the new sign! kudos to my sisters @starborn @tracyS @CelestiaMoon who had such a beautiful idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
congratulations to all who participated in this invitation!
you are all great!

10 Likes

You are great! And you are inspiring! :people_hugging: :black_heart:

You are the queen of science projects, anyway. :black_heart:

But it surprised none of us. You are wonderfully wise and intelligent, dear @Artemisia, and so it suited you well. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Your color and pH one(s) was/were very inspiring!!! :star2: :star_struck: I forgot how fun it was to test out theories and hypotheses. I’ll keep my eye out for one for me to do. :woman_scientist:

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada::purple_heart::blush: to all who earned a badge! :hugs: I loved this challenge! :blush:

10 Likes

You are the queen of flattery, and I love it you! :smile_cat: :black_heart:

Thank you, it was so fun to do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d love to see you find an exciting one too :woman_scientist:

10 Likes

Congrats everyone, will have to catch this next time. Looking forward to the new one.

10 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush: Awww there you go making my day with such kind words! Thank you :pink_heart: :black_heart: :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge and shout out @BryWisteria! :sparkling_heart: I really enjoyed this challenge and loved everyone’s entries, which were all fabulous! I shared them with my son and we had some great discussions. My apologies for being so MIA this month. It’s been so busy here. You all are in my thoughts and heart :consecrate_spell:

9 Likes

A big congrats again to all of the Scientific Witches of the forum - may your creative and questioning minds continue to lead you to exciting answers and possibilities on your journeys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :scientist: :mage:

@starborn You were part of the creative force behind the challenge theme - I’m always grateful for fun challenge ideas, so I make sure those who suggest topics get credit for their ideas! Thank you again :pray: :heart: :blush:

@Kajsa No need to apologize, Kajsa! It sounds like things are busy there - no rush as you do what you need to do. The forum will always be here with an open door for you :blush: I’m glad you and your son enjoyed seeing all of the entries shared - the coven’s spellwork and wisdom is always so much fun to see! :heart:

The next challenge is now live in the forum! For anyone who hasn’t come across it yet, here is a direct link to this week’s weekly witchy challenge:

→ :droplet: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Splish Splash Spellwork

I hope it’s a theme you’ll enjoy jumping into! :grin: :ocean: :sweat_drops:

Blessed be, challengers!

9 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.