Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Seer Apprentice) đź”®

Well done to all of the talented diviners who joined in for the Thirteenth Weekly Witchy Challenge!

To those who drew cards and read leaves, swung pendulums and read the stars, all with the goal of peering into the future- here is a very special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences and recipes, everyone who participated has received the small prize of a shiny new title!

:crystal_ball::sparkles: Seer Apprentice :sunrise_over_mountains::dove:

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It was thrilling to see everyone’s unique talents and experimentation with divination this week. I hope you all had as much fun with your readings as I did, hearing about your experiences! :star_struck:

Whether you have one tried and true method of reading the future or are testing various tools- best of luck with all of your future readings! Keep trying and exploring new methods and enjoy the many revelations you discover along the way :raised_hands:

May your divination tools always guide you to the best and brightest future possible, and may you find many blessings to come! Once again- well done! Keep divining, everyone and best of luck to you all :heart::crystal_ball:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :heart:

7 Likes

I always wonder what the next challenge is. Thanks @BryWisteria for putting these together! :blush::pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for the new titles love! I wish I didn’t have to decide on which one to use! LOL. Thank you so much for keeping us challenged! Can’t wait to see what you think of next!

2 Likes

You are very welcome @christina4 and @Amethyst! :heart: It makes me so happy to hear you enjoy the challenges- I’ve got the next theme lined up for today, fingers crossed you’ll have fun with this one too! :grin:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.