Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Spell Mechanic) đź› 

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 122nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :hammer_and_wrench:

TroubleShooting Mechanic Fix Spell Challenge

To all those who found creative ways to fix/improvise in spellwork this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There are a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:woman_mechanic: :sparkles: Spell Mechanic :hammer_and_wrench: :magic_wand:

P+P Challenge Badges

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Art by Damilola Oyesiku: Spell Gone Wrong

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to @MeganB for the inspiration for this week’s theme! :heart:)

Picture from the Worst Witch Wiki

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

14 Likes

What a neet title, thanks
Garnet

11 Likes

Thank you! It feels good to get a new title!

10 Likes

I love this title :laughing: I never would have that I’d be a Spell Mechanic but here we are!

Thank you for the new badge and congratulations to everyone that participated this week! :clap: :partying_face: :tada: There were so many good entries!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got the new badge!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Spell Mechanic… that’s a term I never thought I’d hear. :laughing:

9 Likes

Ooo… I love :heart:, love :revolving_hearts:, love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the new badge… @MeganB I was thinking the same thing :rofl: I can’t wait to tell my mechanic hubby that I’m a mechanic too!

Great job everyone & congratulations :confetti_ball: on your new badges! I’m sorry I couldn’t respond to the entries, but theyvwere all very well done & I enjoyed them all.

You’re welcome @Jeannie1! Learning new things is always a wonderful feeling & using the tools you have for helping yourself with creating practice is what they are their for too! I hope you start feeling better & your sleep gets easier.

7 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- congrats again to the Spell Mechanics! :partying_face: You’re a very good group of people to have around in case spells ever go astray :wink::heart:

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :sparkling_heart: :hammer_and_wrench:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria I changed my title… again… I know… it doesn’t happen often, but I feel it was warranted & where I am… stepping out the chaos & making what I have work for me :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

That’s a big honor- I’m so happy you like the new title, Siofra! :clap::star_struck: You wear it well- congrats, Spell Mechanic! :hammer_and_wrench: :sparkles::heart:

It’s my pleasure, Jessica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve evolved over the last year with the last title, so this one is perfect for where I am!

@jessica72 I hope you are doing well!

5 Likes

Thank you for helping me troubleshoot! I went today and got my dividers and still trying to be more efficient and mindful about how important it is for me to be organized. Thank you for my badge! It is with honor to share my journey with you all!
Jeannie

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Jeannie- it’s an honor that you share your journey with us! :heart: I love hearing about your latest spellwork and seeing the beautiful pictures you share- thank you for all that you do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.