Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Technomancer) 🧑‍💻

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 128th Weekly Witchy Challenge :technologist:

Spells8 Witch Challenge Technologic Techno Magic

To all those who explored technology and modern magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences (and perhaps a beautiful new magickal name!) , everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:technologist: :sparkles: Technomancer :gear: :zap:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here for instructions on how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this challenge! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :technologist::sparkles:

15 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the new shiny badge! I was wondering, because I came across a thread yesterday that mentioned it… did we ever do a challenge for tactical magic & my brain just is like… no you have no recall of past challenges… :laughing: It’s entirely possible. Part of me is like remind her the part is like, we already did it :rofl:

Congratulations :tada: to everyone that received their shiny new badges & thank you for you participation this week! :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Ohhh, I like the sound of this badge~ :smile_cat: :gear: :blue_heart:

Thank you for a fun challenge and all the lovely entries, especially to @SeraphineAmaryllis for the idea to use Notion for my Book of Shadows! :blush: :open_book: And of course to @BryWisteria and @Kasandra for making the challenge possible in the first place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Feels like I’m one step further in my journey of healing my connection with technology :sparkles:

7 Likes

WHOOT! Thank you for the shiny new badge, and thank you @Kasandra for suggesting it!

And congratulations to everyone who got a new badge!

9 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you for the new badge. I love these challenges. I get so excited every time there is a new one.
Maybe it’s being new here and in some ways being new to the Craft, I try to put a positive spin on my memory loss that I get to learn things from scratch.
I love researching in general and particularly the topics and the little side roads I end up on.
In just the short time I’ve been here my general memory and retention skills are starting to improve a little.
I don’t remember how I got here but I am so glad that I did

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a shiny new badge today! :heart:

I missed this challenge - another one to add to my spreadsheet lol - but I know there’s a catchup challenge coming soon.

Ohhh @Susurrus → :dart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tactical Magick

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Technomancer—this title is one of my favorites. :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge. I would just also like to say how much i love these challenges. It is such a great way to share my practice in hope that it inspires others but also i love to read and learn from all the other members of the coven.

Thank you for arranging them each week

Blessed be

Alan

8 Likes

@MeganB… oh my… well, it was in November… i actually had to go throughout & was like… did I do this one? :laughing: As it turns out, I did mange to get it done! I just had to read the entry to see what it was :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah! I think if I remember right that was back when you were talking about your boxing stuff :boxing_glove: :laughing:

@Cosmic_Curiosity - that’s one thing I love about the challenges too. It gives me new perspectives! And even as an experienced witch, I always find myself learning something new during every challenge. :blush:

7 Likes

Yeah, I still do it! Only now there’s no kicking… too much pain in my hips :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure @Susurrus, @CelestiaMoon, @Amethyst, @Nixi, @MeganB, @Kasandra, and @Cosmic_Curiosity- thanks again to you all for joining in the challenge! Technology can be fun (or scary- nothing worse than when it breaks! :sweat_smile:) but all the Technomancers rose to the challenge.

Congrats again! :trophy: :partying_face:

I see Megan has you covered about the Tactical Challenge, so I just want to say that you’re not alone! I constantly have to refer to the list of past challenges to recall which topics we did and which ones were just ideas in my mind :joy:

Although with nearly 130 challenges done, at this point it’s pretty safe to think that most of the topics that come to mind have appeared in a challenge in one way or another! :wink: We’ve covered a lot of ground! :grin:

I’m so happy to hear that, and I have to say that we’re very glad to have you here too, Nixi! :heart:

If there is ever anything we can do to help you (such as learning about bookmarking things to help keep track, making lists, etc.) please just say the word! :handshake:

8 Likes

@Kasandra, same! I actually said, “Oooh, good one!” out loud when I read the title! :heart:

Thanks for the great title and all that you put into the challenges, @BryWisteria! :heart:

10 Likes

Awww you’re very welcome, @BrightBear! :heart: I’m happy if you enjoy them :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.