Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Witch on the Move) đź•ş

Merry meet!

Thank you to all those who joined in for the 181st Weekly Witchy Challenge :man_dancing:

Magick of Movement Exercise Challenge

To all those who explored movement in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:dancer: :running_woman: Witch on the Move :person_in_lotus_position: :man_dancing:

Witch on the Move Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :man_dancing: :sparkles:

16 Likes

:confetti_ball: Congratulations :bangbang: :tada: Everyone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you for the lovely new badge :medal_sports: I’m happy I got to join this one; it was good timing when I noticed these things because of how cold :cold_face: it’s been, but I’m still making it outside & doing these things. :hugs:

12 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! And congratulations to everyone who got up and got moving this week!

11 Likes

Good job, everybody :clap:

This was just the kick in the pants I needed to get back into yoga and Pilates. Life had “gotten in the way” lately and I’d been neglecting it, so thanks much :heartbeat:

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone :partying_face:

10 Likes

Congrats to all! :tada:

10 Likes

Thank you! Congratulations to All!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and congratulations to everyone.

:ankh: :man_in_lotus_position: :eye_of_horus:

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I needed to do some form of movement besides moving around at work. :laughing:

11 Likes

thank you very much for the new sign!
congratulations to everyone! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you for getting me moving and congrats to everyone who moved too!!

10 Likes

This made me think about how I can include movement throughout my day and make a plan to so! I sometimes forget that just because I’m in a wheelchair doesn’t mean I can use that as an excuse to not be active!

8 Likes

Thanks for the badge, and congratulations, everyone! :sparkles: :black_heart:

I forgot to mention… I love the images of the witches with their hats on doing various movements. :laughing:

Nothing’s gonna stop us witches on the move! :muscle:

6 Likes

I work from home and have a desk job so I’m always trying to stand and move a bit during the day. I do take a walk with my dog in the middle of the day. But I could do more, because I sit a little too much and am a bit too sedentary.

8 Likes

:tada:Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week!:tada:

Thank you for mine!

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a new badge this week! :clinking_glasses: Here’s to more movement in our lives - it’s good for our minds and our souls!

8 Likes

As always, the badges are well deserved! Thank you to everyone who shared their move it move it magick! :man_dancing: :dancer: :sparkles:

4d0abb44-d3bb-4fe7-a161-fa412d92cf28_text
Tenor

Whatever form of movement you enjoy most, may it continue to bring you joy, good health, and well-being! :partying_face: :person_cartwheeling: :sparkles:

And with that, we’re off to challenge number 182- it is currently in the works and will launch in the forum soon!

Blessed be, witchy challenges! :trophy:

8 Likes

Hahaha I’m glad you liked it! I had fun putting the little hats on all of them :witch_hat: (and sneaking in the little yoga cat too) :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Ohhh!! I see it now. For some reason, I thought its arms and above were a hat, but I couldn’t figure out what was wearing the hat. :woman_facepalming: :laughing:

7 Likes

Oh that’s even better! :laughing: :+1:

Is it a cat? Or is it a hat? Either way, the mysterious enigma is doing some magickal exercise :joy:

6 Likes