šŸŒ€ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Reading Auras

And I donā€™t remember if it was on nickelodeon or not or if youā€™re even old enough to know what Iā€™m talking about but I was obsessed with David the gnome (go figure) and fraggle rock lol almost everyone I know in my adult life give me these blank stares when I say those 2 because they have no idea what I am talking about :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

But my nick Jr Spanish skills did inspire me to learn Spanish. I am now working on becoming fluent in it using Duolingo. The cards keep telling me to pump up my ambition. Now I have a goal outside of basic survival :rofl:

4 Likes

I mentioned Fraggle Rock silly lol but yes I remember both that and David the Gnome geeze I appreciate the kind gesture but Iā€™m pushing 40!

4 Likes

@IrisW I think I can sorta see it in the third picture but it may just be the colors in the picture :rofl: I mentioned in my entry post that I can ā€œfeelā€ otherā€™s energies and intentions 95% of the time and the feeling I get from your posts is a warmth and lots of compassion which in my mindā€™s eye appears as a yellowish gold sun like glow radiating off you but I also feel like you have a deep rooted need to keep yourself guarded as well and that wall appears in a bluish gray band around the glow when I try to ā€œseeā€ it in my mind. I feel like that makes no sense at all but I really just canā€™t find another way to explain it so if it doesnā€™t make sense I apologize

And as youā€™re in a different continent that makes it more difficult to feel your energy also. My senses are stronger around people who Iā€™ve met in person or spend time being in their presence so my accuracy rate is already at a disadvantage from the start

5 Likes

Through the app, I also see the blueish grey band that @phoenix_dawn mentioned. But I have to see someone in person to give an honest opinion. But, thanks for sharing your entry at a different perspective. I have to check out this app!!!

5 Likes

@christina4 Oh Iā€™m not sure how I missed your fraggle rock comment :rofl: but Iā€™m still kinda in shock because I was blessed this morning with the membership upgrade (which I spaced out and completely forgot to list in my series of very fortunate events for today) and then my clover and sister bonding moment so itā€™s taking things a second to ping on my radar. And I had no part in manifesting any of my blessings today so double shock.

I would never have guessed you were close to 40. I honestly thought you might be been my age (34) at most of not a couple of years younger

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll be 37!!! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Thanks @phoenix_dawn and @christina4.

I see what you mean about the blueish greyā€¦

The app is called Aura Reader X if youā€™re curious: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dev.locovox.aurareaderxcamera

7 Likes

Oh Iā€™m closer to 40, Iā€™m 39 in just over a month. Fraggle Rock was a much loved part of my childhood and even a costume choice for a party (several years ago I should say)ā€¦

9 Likes

Awww @IrisW youā€™re adorable!

7 Likes

I remember Fraggle Rock from when I was a kid. My oldest might remember it, but even thatā€™s iffy. Lolā€¦ he watched Scooby-Doo movies too. Thank goodness we had more than a couple.

6 Likes

Keeping my aura healthy is one of my most important priorities in life. The main purpose of an aura is to act as a protective membrane between us and other living beings so it is important to keep it healthy, bright, and whole.
I always clean my aura when I feel like something is wrong, like when I have a headache or when I am grumpy, irritated, or tired for no apparent reason. If I have an argument with someone or I come across a negative person I know it is time to do an aura cleanse.
*Meditation is a method that absolutely works probably for anyone but I need time to meditate and sometimes it is impossible to get some time without interruptions at my house.
*Ringing a bell is my favorite way to clean my energy. The ring of the bell has a healing effect (It feels good and works fast). All I do is whip out one of my little metal bells (i have 3 -one in my bedroom, one in my kitchen, and one in my car) and I ring it as loud as possible with the intention of banishing, getting rid of any negativity and cleansing my aura. I visualize the holes closing up and It happens pretty quick. Thatā€™s it! Works every time for me.
The bell produces high-frequency vibrations. I believe These vibrations scare off lower problem vibrations and think the ring of bells improves blood circulation? (Please correct me if I am wrong) I definitely know that it puts me in a good mood and increases my energy.
*Another way I like to clean my aura is with sea salt. When I have a headache I will soak a small hand towel in a sea salt solution and put it on top of my head. It has taken around 15 to 20 minutes for my headache to fade away but it works! I also make a point of it to take a sea salt bath three times a month for 30 minutes to strengthen my immune system and to help adjust my aura.
It is important that I ALWAYS be mindful of my energy because my stepson is an empath. We did not realize this until he became suicidal 10 years ago but not to worry, he is now doing great things and living a happy productive life. Now that he is aware of it he understands himself and knows what to do to protect himself from the energy of others (mainly strangers) Ever since we (his family) became aware we all became mindful of our auras so we donā€™t pass on anything bad or negative to him. He isnā€™t too excited to wear a veil over his head in public :crazy_face: so he blesses and wears a hat (usually a baseball cap or bennie) when he is in public and around a lot of different people and he says it works for him.
This is a wonderful challenge I enjoyed it and I hope that something I shared helps someone in some way like how it helps me and my family.
-much love and many blessings

10 Likes

You made an adorable Fraggle!

6 Likes

I loved reading this because it made me realize that when I was younger (even now), I love to wear headphones!!! It made me feel protected. I sleep with them (listening to Theta Realms :two_hearts:). Maybe thatā€™s how I coped but I didnā€™t realize that I was an empath until my early 20ā€™s. It makes sense just like a good or cap.
And, I loved your entry! It explains how to cleanse your aura!!! Havenā€™t seen that yet! :dizzy:

9 Likes

Aw, I love it!!! You look so cute!! You look really tall actually. How tall are you btw? Just curious.

6 Likes

So I have managed to try something , in realtes to this weekly challenge. All this is all new to me and I must say I have not recalled reading any auras before.

As mentioned earlier:
Some folks may have a sight - seeing colors, textures, patterns, etc. with their visual sight or as seen in dreams.

I do know however when I dream, I dream in aruas of COLOUR some of the times and I see colors. I see most is a light lilac purple color and there are times I would see a faded pink, because I am not familiar with the aura colors I have decided to get myself a bit more familiarized with them. Below is an example of the color chart that I used.

Source: www.pinterest.com

I have never worked with auras before so I found my self an easy five (5) step chart to aid me in the process of my practice with aruas.

www. Pinterest.com
I plan with combining this practice with a

1. lavender or jasmin incense stick
  2. clear quartz
    for better result as I meditate during the process.
6 Likes

So, we do glow! I just found this article :slight_smile: The science behind our luminescence You Can't See It, But Humans Actually Glow With Our Own Form of Bioluminescence

7 Likes

Hi @IrisW those are some great pictures! I am going to have to check out that app. and I hope that I am not out of line telling you this but Maybe if you do this again without your glasses on your head? you might be more confident in seeing your own colors more clear? (please share if you do) I donā€™t know how but I feel like your glasses were blocking something. I could be wrong tho itā€™s just an observation from my end here. I donā€™t really see colors (wish I did) when I try to read someoneā€™s aura. I do see flickers of energy tho. It is hard to describe but when I really try I see a colorless pattern of energy that dances (or is violently moving) around a living being. Everyone has a different flicker and through time I have taught myself what a certain pattern means. I donā€™t see a flicker around you in this pic of course because itā€™s a still photo and I am unable to see it if itā€™s NOT in person or a moving picture. Please forgive me if I am stepping over boundaries, I only want to share my observation with no harm done.
-much love and blessed be.

6 Likes

@christina4 ok now you are the 3rd person to mention Theta Realms to me this month already! I have no idea So I am taking this as a sign and it looks like I am going to have to check out this Theta Realms.

7 Likes

Iā€™m only 5ā€™7" but Iā€™d lost a lot of weight at the time too much for me for bad reasons, long story) so looked taller.

3 Likes

No worries at all @Amethyst- I know youā€™ve been captured by your latest book! :blush::open_book: Enjoy it, and feel free to jump into auras for the next Catch Up Challenge- Iā€™ll look forward to your entry then!

Thatā€™s amazing @Jewitch- it sounds like youā€™ve already come a long way with learning to see auras, and in such a short time too! Congrats to you and I wish you all the best as you continue to develop your aura reading talent :heart:

Thatā€™s a really neat phone app, @IrisW- thanks for sharing it and the pics! :star_struck: Lots of pretty shots- Iā€™m not a color-reader when it comes to auras, but I can tell you are one colorful and vibrant soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cleansing your aura and outer energies is a great way indeed to refresh and chase off negative energies- thanks for sharing your experiences, @Moonshadow! I love the idea of ringing a bell to cleanse your aura- thereā€™s definitely something purifying in hearing the chime :bell: :blush: Glad to hear that you stepson is doing better now, he is blessed to have such a supportive family!

Colorful auras presenting themselves to you in dreams is amazing, @NickWick- our unconscious minds are truly magickal places :two_hearts: Thank you for the resources, and I wish you all the best as you explore seeing colors with the woken eye as well as in dreams! :clap:

What a fun article- thanks for sharing @mary25! :star_struck: Reading that people have a form of bioluminescence makes me feel like a special mushroom or crystal or something- really cool! :mushroom: :sparkles:

6 Likes