šŸ«™ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Jars & Witch Bottles

Aww thank you. Its basic but i like it

6 Likes

:joy: lol oh jeez, you sound like me haha. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

7 Likes

I literally did it less than 2 hours ago & havenā€™t left my house, so itā€™s hereā€¦ but itā€™s the question of which room I was in when I got distractedā€¦ Life Happened & I had about 3 or 4 things going on immediately after I posted itā€¦ I finished them & nowā€¦ I have no idea where I put it down :rofl:

Iā€™ve loved everyoneā€™s entries so far & the intentions with the items used. Iā€™ve also loved seeing the different jars & bottles too :star_struck:

Iā€™m inclined to make a self-love :heart: jar for myself, but havenā€™t decided on the jar that I want to use or if maybe I want to make an oil or spray either. Too many options for me :rofl:

9 Likes

So gorgeous!!!

7 Likes

UPDATE:

Iā€™m a moron :rofl: ā€¦ this whole time, it was in my shirt pocket with my crystal pouch :joy: Why I didnā€™t look there first or notice it when I would hold the pouch or crystalsā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge- Spell Jars & Witch Bottles

This one is particularly special to me. Itā€™s my first jar spell & I created it myself! Excite!

Long story short, there are some pretty rotten practices, habits, & behaviors on both sides of my family that I wish to bring to a screeching halt. I see them creep up in my life from time to time & it terrifies meā€¦ Especially since I have a people nugget now. I want to honor & share with him the magic & the music but I want to be an example that encourages against all the negative nasties.

Soā€¦ Here is my spell jar. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open at the ears. I read a few different things that said to just keep it simple but each time I went over my list it didnā€™t feel right to remove any one of the items so they must all be important.

-Almond oil for unconditional love for myself so that even when I stumble Iā€™ll have the grace to get back up and keep trying
-Peppermint coffee to release negative energy and to liberate my personal energy so it may freely flow.
-Thyme oil for the courage and strength it will take to remove family members & friends that perpetuate the negative without care or desire to change
-Sage to heal the grief I will allow myself to have when I let them go.
-Rose to ward off negative energy & keep it away
-Lemon for growth & power of the Sun to encourage me to move in a positive direction for my son.
-Peppercorn for a mighty boost to all above
-Mookaite to break the cycle
-Rhodonite to forgive their flaws so I can focus on my own
-Smoky quartz to help manifest my dreams
-Lock charm for protection & to bind the negative nasties in the past

I will place the sigil on the lid, cover it with black wax & then seal the jar with the wax. I will place it between my mattress & box spring directly under my head.

I will put this jar together next Tuesday so it will have the power of the full moon but will be during waning gibbous because it is a banishing & protection spell.

12 Likes

TY so much! There are so many beautifully inspiring ideas expressed here!

8 Likes

@Shine I think you did a wonderful job! Itā€™s totally up to you what you do or donā€™t put in the jar & intentions behind each item & the jar! It sounds great & I love that you have all the items ready & a plan for crafting it at the right time for you!

I hope everything works out & you are able to release, overcome, & rise above each challenge that this transformation may be bring your way with live & positive forward motion :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

@Susurrus thank you from crevasses of my blood pump :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Jars & Witch Bottles
Challenge Entry - Jan

You all know your girl is not able to do much except healing from surgery at the moment, so I used a crocheted lanyard with a crystal and lava stones inside and put some Frankincense on the beads.

Second I put some additional intentions, or shored up my intentions on my money jar.

Lava Stone Associations
Chakras - root Chakra Zodiac - Taurus, Cancer Planet - Earth Element - Fire & Earth Numerical Vibration - Number 1 Color - black
Lava Stone
:heart: Dream work :heart: Enhancing creativity :heart: Communication :heart: Cleansing negativity Lava Stone is a grounding stone that strengthens oneā€™s connection to Mother Earth.
It gives us strength and courage, allowing us stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to ā€œbounce backā€.
A calming stone, it is very useful in dissipating anger. It promotes positive changes where needed in behavioural issues.
Lava Stone enhances fertility.
In addition, Lava Stone is a wonderful aromatherapy essential oil diffuser. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and enjoy the added therapeutic benefits it brings.
Correspondence credit from : https://www.charmsoflight.com/lava-stone-healing-properties

I added 3 drops of Frankincense oil to the beads which helps boost the immune system and is great for fighting infections.

ORIGINAL ABUNDANCE SPELL BOTTLE
Ingredients I chose:
Old money - I used a combination of US and international currencies in coins and paper bills. I took all of the paper bills and rolled them up and tied off with twine. sesame seeds cinnamon
cloves allspice Walnuts

Place each item into a bottle. Cap it tightly. Drip wax around the lid to seal it (I chose a green lid and green wax for MONEY!). I made a pentagram seal on the top in GOLD!

Shake the bottle for three minutes while chanting these or similar words:
With Herbs, silver, and Copper
used as correspondence; All work together
to increase my abundance.

I did not have enough room in my jar to get all of the coins inside, so I used a clear dish to sprinkle more herbs and the rest of the coins and placed the abundance spell bottle in the center. Place the entire dish with the bottle in your house near where you leave your wallet, purse or other item you keep your money/credit cards in when you are at home.

12 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose.

:hugs::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much for your love and blessing, I think that I honestly needed to hear this

Itā€™s been such an odd few days and such a weird thing to wrap my head aroundā€¦ As the days are passing everything seems to be getting a little better (still have this small empty feeling but I know this will go away eventually), I just keep trying to remind myself to look forward, not backwards and to be grateful - show gratitude.

I appreciate you and your kindness. Thank you :hugs:.
Warmest regards,
Francessca

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Now thatā€™s funny! Reminds me of myself so much haha
Iā€™m glad you found it though. :smiley:

8 Likes

Aurora I like that you used many herbs :herb: I never used dill! I will try this sometime! Also your bottle is beautifully made and I like how you sealed it tight! Alls we need to know is write everything down in our Book Of Mirrors! You did so wonderfully!
Cosmic_Curiosity
I really appreciate your wax too it is just drooling over the jar :jar: absolutely powerful spell!
Assyla555
I love your energy work you played with self love is so important! I think you are going to create some self love and climb mountains :mountain:
Jan The Green Witch
I am glad you are being so creative while healing from surgery!

I Love your ā€œLava stoneā€ and I think Iā€™ll jot down the correspondences, itā€™s working with the heart chakra! I have some built up anger too! But what a great way to release your emotions! You should be grounded after that Thanks for sharing your magic :magic_wand: You always inspire me to want to do better for myself! Thank you for sharing your passion and wisdom!
I like how you added Frankincense oil on to the beads, to help aid your healing journey! Also Your mojo bag :briefcase: you made is so nice :blush:
I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I tried once to make a mojo bag it didnā€™t turn out to good.I have many excuses why I canā€™t do things but at this point I am feeling creative again!
Soifra - I loved your jar too!
Blessed be my friends!

7 Likes

Hello @Francessca, :heart:

It is a weird feeling and a sense of emptiness, not only emotionally and mentally, but hormonally. The body was preparing and now it is not, the mind and emotions have done an about face. I felt it as a state of stunned-ness, at least for a bit before processing all the other emotions I had.

It is good to remember, if you donā€™t already, that all of your emotions are ok and that as time passes moving forward gets easier. :heart:

May the goddess surround you with light, love, warmth, comfort, and healing energy. You are in my thoughts. :people_hugging:

11 Likes

You are too funny!!!

7 Likes

Challenge Entry - Spell Jars & Witch Bottles

side note: I tend to forget to take pictures of things ahead of time and then later regret it after Iā€™m done with a project

I chose to make a witch bottle for Artemis.

(Source)
I was waiting for my Mugwort to arrive and still didnā€™t have the right bottleā€¦ until yesterday when both my shipment arrived

and a friend brought me a large collection of small glass jars (mostly Oui yogurt jars). But there it was. The perfect bottle!

I gathered up my supplies and made my bottle. Hereā€™s my recipe:

Materials:

A small jar and cork
    White candle
    Moonstone and Labradorite crystals
    Dried Mugwort
    Cypress Essential oil
    White Feather
    A small piece of Silver or White Fabric
    Silver Moon Charm
    Silver permanent marker

Instructions:

Cleanse and consecrate your jar and all the materials you will use for the spell jar by visualization of white light surrounding the materials.

Use the marker to write "Artemis" on the outside of the jar.

Fill the jar with the crystals, dried mugwort, and a bit of Cypress oil.

Light the candle and hold the jar in the candlelight, charging it with your intention and energy.

Drip candle wax along cork to seal the bottle. Recite the following words:

"Artemis, goddess of the moon and the hunt,
Protectress of wild animals and nature,
I call upon you to guide me in my path,
To bless this jar with your light and power.
May it serve as a reminder of your presence,
And bring your blessings to my life."

Put the cork in the bottle and keep it in a safe place where you can see it everyday, such as on your altar or on your dresser. You can open the jar and add more crystals or herbs, or light a candle and hold the jar in the candlelight to recharge it.

I added a bit of fabric with the night sky (since I couldnā€™t fit my moon charm in the bottle opening as well as a bow and arrow charm.

Iā€™m thrilled with how it turned out, especially for my first witch bottle.

I placed it on my new bookshelf that Iā€™m still organizing so that is in easy view from my desk.

12 Likes

Too funny! This made me laugh out loud while reading it in bed :laughing: I have a box of Oi Yogurt jars in the garage, 2 boxes of small glass jars hidden in my closet, a bag of tiny bottles hiding in my deskā€¦ Everytime he smells the ammonia I use to get labels and adhesive off the bottles, he shakes his head and says, ā€œReally? More?ā€ :laughing:

9 Likes

WWC Spell Jars & Witch Bottles

I found an ā€œinspiration for creativityā€ spell jar spell so thatā€™s the one I choose for this challenge. It is by Eliza Fegley @ www.sacredspiral.com

Its the tiny-est little jar Iā€™ve ever seen. Itā€™s soooo cute!

I changed the ingredients up a bit to fit what I had. The original Spell goes as follows:
Ingredients:
Jar
Black Fabric
Rubber band
Orange ribbon
Orange paint
Small crystal
Dried Orange Peel (fill 2/3)
Dried Mint (fill 1/3)
2 Drops Orange essential oil
1 drop Mint essential oil
Orange candle
Add your intentions as you add each ingredient. It said to draw a spiral on the cloth with orange paint and use the rubber band to hold it on the top of the jar after the paint dries. I used a cork and orange yarn instead of the fabric.
Repeat the following 3 times:
" Creativity come to me, In whispers and Dreams, And visions that gleam."

I used tigers eye and clear quartz for my crystals, dried mint and orange peel. I said the spell 3 times as I filled the jar, then I corked it and sealed it with an orange candle. :orange_heart:

:butterfly:

11 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY
This week shook loose a memory of making a food protection salt jar I found in one of my favorite books that I unfortunately no longer have. I was able to find a download of the book and made 2 of them, then I remembered that I have food in 3 cabinets so it looks like Iā€™ll be making another.
Iā€™m going to try to add pictures of my process but I have no idea what Iā€™m doing so here it goes

13 Likes

Challenge entry

I did the Honey Jar For Kindness this week using lavender, wildflower honey and pink paper and candle. It felt really nice to do this and thanks for motivating me with this fun challenge!

9 Likes