šŸŽ‡ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet

Everyone needs healing. And now you are one of those that helps others heal. Thank you for sharing it!

9 Likes

Your welcome. And thank you for your thank you. I know that Iā€™m not the only one in the coven hurting right now. Just felt right to share this one. Even if it helps just one fellow coven member. Thatā€™s all I can hope for.

9 Likes

Sweet girl? There will always be haters. Smile, helpful and polite, that sounds like a perfect employee.
Oh, well, maybe she hates everybody. How sad for her.
Garnet
P.S. If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Mod edit: Links to the spells suggested by Eliza have been added to this post to make them easier to access- feel free to check out the full spells!

This one might have taken sometime. Shortly after I performed this spell, a couple of ppl mentioned opening new doors in conversation (I didnā€™t talk about this spell with them) and right before I was considering to cast the spell, I received a text, it was the wrong number, saying something about being ā€œtwo facedā€, all signs were pointing to this- from Spells8

Good Luck Spell Chant: Janusā€™ New Beginnings

[link to Good Luck Spell here!] Itā€™s been a number of months, definitely can write with certainty old doors that no longer serve me closed and new and better doors are opening. This took about 6 months to kick in. Feel this spell helped set the motions.

And this justice spell, it was very helpful. ā€œReturn to Senderā€™: Easy Karmic Justice Spell with Lemonā€œ from Spells8 [link to Return to Sender Spell here!]. Performing this spell during the waning, last quarter, on a Monday, and I relit the candle Tuesday and Saturday sat with it for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, with the same candle, I relight it every Tuesday and/or Saturday when I feel like it.

10 Likes

hmmmm not a levitation spell to be found. I will have to make this my goal. I am betting there might be need of a fairy. If I get there by next time I will be sure to pass it along so long as the cost of such isnā€™t too high

8 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying reading through all things yā€™allā€™re sharing in this post! :green_heart: Not to feed a fed horse (Iā€™m kinda starting to like the PETA suggestion for the more traditional [:warning: Trigger warning :warning:] ā€œbeating a dead horseā€ :sweat_smile:) but in case I havenā€™t said it enough lately, Iā€™ve been super busy and donā€™t have much time or energy to be able to put in the work I want to put in to work within my Craft.

However, I do find time every morning to do my daily coffee ritual when I brew my coffee. Itā€™s loosely based on the Quick and Easy Tea Blessing already mentioned above, and the idea, in general, to stir intentions into tea, but with a much more caffeine-dense brew :coffee:

For this weekā€™s challenge, I figured Iā€™d share my coffee ritual here because I love doing it so much and figure some of you may love it too. Iā€™ve already posted it before, so I wonā€™t re-write it and take up too much room here, but if youā€™re interested in a simple coffee ritual with a touch of divination, you can check out my daily coffee ritual here.

12 Likes

Hello and for this challenge I wanted to share one thing that I do as a ritual to help with the shamanic approach. I used a Chant to Hecate. When ever you get a invocation I suggest framing it so itā€™s sits beautifully :framed_picture:

When I drumb I use the Invokin

Pentagram with my drum stick!

First, I would use Cyndi Brannens Ritual that is in the ā€œEntering Hekateā€™s Gardenā€
It is called the Khernips Ritual it is the process of combining the three realms of land, sea, and sky using botanicals, their smoke, and water for purification. This sacred ritual of the transformative power of the three primal forces has been passed down by Hekateā€™s witches for thousands of years. The method of combining the essences of land sea and sky using water, plant, and smoke evokes their ancient presence. It is primal effective and useful for all situations requiring cleansing.
Ideally the sacred water used in this ritual is made by combining saltwater with fresh water (rain, snow,ice) from natural sources.You can substute spring water with sea salt added to represent salwater you will need a spring of dried purifying plant like juniper or thyme.
if you using fresh botanical material, let it dry out for a few days so that it will be easier to burn. I ushallyt have a black candle burning and a chunk of obsidian in the khernips vessel. The obsidian can be used in place of the burning sprig. I also like to use black cloths for washing. The vessel or bowl can be whatever you wish. A small brass bowl works well.
Supplies
ļ¶ Pure water
ļ¶ Spring of Juniper or thyme
ļ¶ Sacred Vessel
ļ¶ Lighter

Directions
ļ¶ Stand before the prepared water, then light the sprig of thyme with the lighter
ļ¶ Quickly immerse the sprig in the water before it goes out
ļ¶ Hold the vessel up to the sky, then down to symbolize the depths of the sea, and finally at your heart center to represent the land.
ļ¶ Wash your hands with the water, then your face
ļ¶ Cleanse your root (pubic bone), heart center, and third eye with three counter-clockwise circles.
ļ¶ Flick off the water when complete. Flicking the water over you on you or all around you is a good idea. As you flick your miasma into the water on your fingers. As you flick it off, feel the release. At each ceter, say
ļ¶ I cleanse myself with sacred water
ļ¶ Purify anyt others present then asperge the space by sprinkling the khernips using your left hand and proclaiming
ļ¶ The unwelcome are banished.
ļ¶ Once your finished asperging, cover the Khernips with a black cloth. Dispose of it outside if you can, in the compost or in an area that you and your beloveds do it frequent.
I use my drum and I chant the lyrics and start a beat of the drum!
I pour my heart out to Hecate after the chant is done.
You will need a coffin :coffin: crystal!
I used
Rhodochrosite
Emotional Healing, Self love and compassion!
What u will need
*Black Candle
*Yarnā€‹:yellow_heart::white_heart::purple_heart::heart::black_heart:
*Sage to cleanse your stone
*Scissors :scissors:
Binding Spellāš°ļø
Written by Jeannie
Do this spell on a Wanning Moon when it is a Crescent Moon; itā€™s for inward growth or a Dark Moon Or even a Full :full_moon:
I use the black yarn :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: I bind myself from getting angry :rage: whenā€¦ā€¦
I bind myself from feeling disgusted when ā€¦
I bind myself from getting sad whenā€¦
I bind any depression :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
I bind any obstacles that would keep me from keeping me from going to my higher self!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Red I bind any hurt others inflict on me
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
I bind my intuition from any blockages! I bind my third eye from being opened!
I wrapped the coffin and I say out loud my intention and keep wrapping it till you feel that itā€™s all wrapped inside and knot šŸŖ¢ it as many times necessary.
I release it all!

May you all be blessed and in perfect love perfect trust!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Wade, I like how you drew a heart in the coffee grounds to set the intention! So cleaver thank you Sr
Kassandra,
Iā€™ll remember to be really nice when I shop! I use to work customer service and I know you can t please everyone!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: November 16th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :sparkler::heart:

9 Likes

Always handy to have a curse removal spell in your collection! Thanks for sharing, @Princess_Tara :blush:

Welcome, @janelle! You really poured your heart and soul into this one- itā€™s a really lovely spell and it sounds like it worked great (unpredictable global pandemic aside!). Thank you so much for sharing it! :heart:

Lovely spells from Cunninghamā€™s works, @debra2- the morning and evening prayers are a classic. Thank you for offering them here! :two_hearts:

You have a beautiful mini spell collection, @JasmineTheBlueJ- may I ask if you wrote these pieces yourself, or if you collected them from somewhere? Also, you have a gorgeous sacred Book! :star_struck:

What a perfect mix of offerings for Pan, @Velle- I donā€™t think you could have chosen anything better! :green_heart: And ohhhh one for Selene too! I canā€™t wait to hear what you do for Her :blush::crescent_moon:

Fire Flowers is a beautiful spell, @Kasandra- Iā€™m glad it worked well for you! :fire: Work those self-love spells, friend- and may the nasty customers leave you in peace! Perhaps her refusal to come haunt the store while youā€™re on shift is a blessing in disguise. Be well! :heart:

Iā€™m glad the Good Luck Spell and Return to Sender spell helped you on your path, @Eliza_01! Sometimes the spells we need do tend to come and find us- sometimes even before we know that we need them! Thanks for sharing :blush:

A physical levitation spell, @jim, or perhaps a spell for lifting the thoughts (or the mind as in astral travel spellwork?) Iā€™m curious- if you find a good one, please donā€™t hesitate to share it! :grinning:

Welcome, @Jewitch! :blush: Agreed- sometimes itā€™s the simple spells that fit best into our daily lives that hold the most meaning. I know I treasure the simple tea blessing, itā€™s a lifeline for me on busy days! I know youā€™re very busy, so thanks for taking the time to share your lovely coffee ritual- I know there are many coffee lovers here who would be interested in such wonderful spellwork! :coffee: :two_hearts:

What a great idea to frame your favorite rituals/blessings/invocations/etc, @Jeannie1- it looks amazing! :heart_eyes: And I think it is really cool that you incorporated music magic with your drums and drew the pentacle- such a fun and powerful way to cast! :drum: Beautiful spellwork, thanks so much for sharing!

13 Likes

My pleasure

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 :heart_eyes: I love the idea of framing favourite and go to chants and rituals. What an amazing idea.

10 Likes

what a pretty setting! Emotions are a tough one because they are like being bi-polar, up and down. Thanks for your wonderful gift and support to your brother and sisters.
Garnet, Blessed by Dragons

7 Likes

Eliza_01, The only thing hard about Magick, is patience and they do seem to go hand and hand, donā€™t they?
They say patience is a virtue but sometimes I wish that I hadnā€™t chosen tolerance, patience and endurance as my three lessons to learn in life. Then again, I wrote it so I own it.
Keep learning, be kind, love one another.
Garnet, Blessed by Dragons

8 Likes

It may be! Even if I were ā€œsociableā€ a customer could think, ā€œGod! I wish she would just shut up! I donā€™t feel like talking to anybody right now.ā€

9 Likes

When it comes to Magick these days I have began to think big I feel as though I lost much time without applying it. My experience so far has been positive to the point where any disbelief is gone I have always been open to big possibilities in the universe and with my small abilities working so well I just really feel like we are the only things that can hold us back Remember how Bruce Willice character behaved in unbreakable? He behaved within the limits he believed he should have never realizing what he was capable of who knows we very well all may be in that same situation

11 Likes

There are other virtues I could most definitely work on, but patience, Iā€™ve been pretty ok in that department, and I think the reason why is that I enjoy seeing situations play out, the process of unfolding, but also want to move things along as well. Suppose a balance too :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Here is one that I found to be useful and effective. It requires you be near to some sort of a body of water to perform. Iā€™m fortunate to have a small stream and pond out behind the house so getting out to the water at sunset was easy for me but may be somewhat of an obstacle depending on your situation.

It is called ā€œTears of Poseidon - The Ritual of Griefā€ and is by Phyllis Curott.

"Combine one cup of salt and three cups of water in a bottle or other container and bring it with you to the waterā€™s edge (even a small stream will do), preferably at sunset. Let yourself grieve. Think about your losses and reasons to mourn: relationships that have failed, friends and family that you have lost, opportunities that have passed you by or dreams that died, time that was wasted caretaking for unappreciative people instead of spent nurturing yourself, the loss of permission to cry, the absence of your father, or whatever haunts you.

Allow your feelings to surface. Cry if you can. Invoke Poseidon, the ancient Greek god of the sea, whose myths are filled with emotion as deep as the ocean, and who is a god of male emotions. You might simply say: ā€œMighty God Poseidon, whose feelings are as deep and powerful as the vast seas you rule, hear my lament, accept my tears, help me to cleanse my heart and free my soul to feel.ā€

Speak your grieving out loud, stating your regrets and suffering, your fears and losses, your pain and sorrow, and each time you acknowledge aloud something that you are grieving, pour some of the salt water into the water before you. When you are done, wash your face in His waters, and thank Him.

Repeat this practice as often as you need to, until you feel your grief breaking up and dissolving and your feelings beginning to flow."

You can find it in this book, a favorite of mine:

14 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing that one @Valen :blush: I think that may be a very useful one to add to my month of ā€œhitting the connection that I feel towards my narcissistic and toxic ex with every single thing I can find, I need him out of my headā€ repertoire. I have just about finished reading a book that was a gift from my mum by Phyllis Curott. I really am enjoying it. I will try and track down ā€˜Witch Craftingā€™. Seems like my kind of book. :grinning:

10 Likes

Hope it helps @jessica72 ! I know the feeling of having that kind of hurt get stuck inside. This was one of the first spells I did that I felt like it started working during the ritual and brought out junk I had kind of hidden away. She makes another good point about working with water in the book as well, that itā€™s helpful to not just let the water wash away the negativity but to let itā€™s purity fill you as well. I think it was in reference to ritual bathing, but it was something I hadnā€™t considered :grinning:

10 Likes