šŸŽÆ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Tactical Magick

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you for joining in! :sparkles:

This thread has reopened for discussion and comments

The Props and Presents Post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

ā†’ Props and Presents for the Tactical Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: Congrats to the Magickal Strategists! :dart:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional prizes will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve added it to my YouTube list of things to watch and participate in :heart: Thank you!

Thatā€™s awesome! Congratulations :clap: :partying_face: :sparkles: Good luck on the next chapter!

Marsha this is so much amazing information! I think youā€™re on the right path right there with being a warrior of the light :innocent: it fits you so, so well!

5 Likes

I missed the deadline as I wasnā€™t aware of the time difference. But I did the card spell for creativity and success and it was so cool! For those who havenā€™t done it, you pull a card, donā€™t look at it, and then say this spell before looking at it:

ā€œThis is the card I need to see
What is revealed is what I shall be.
Colors and shapes, symbols and art-
My new path is about to start!ā€

Hereā€™s the card I pulledā€¦yes, Iā€™m laughing at the synchronicity of the universe and the random exactitude of tarot right now. :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I bought the Warrior of the Light book, thanks for suggestion, I love your challenge post, makes me also think about how I position myself within my own mind - how I interact with myself has been a journey.
Love, light and healing magick @marsha :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Jan The Green Witch,
Message Received and guess what? I did three meditations yesterday and today I had an awesome day I felt so much more positive and I really feel like I can heal myself now. :people_hugging::people_hugging:

Sarrall,
Thank you for the tip! I had a full recovery :mending_heart: somehow it was a warning sighn I have to be careful and drink lots of water :sweat_drops: I wanted to take a bath for the full moon and weā€™ll it was heaven but I canā€™t do it anymore. For the full moon I figured out another way to use a sacred bowl of water and bless it and then splash or sprinkle the water all around. I can still use salt in the water too and wash my hands and face and sprinkle all around myself.
And thanks for your tip!
Jeannie

6 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch

This is the book I bought:
WarriorGoddessTraining

Warrior Goddess Training: Become the Woman You Are Meant to Be Kindle Edition

I also have Light Warrior by Kyle Gray. Itā€™s an audiobook from Hay Houseā€™s Unlimited Audio Subscription

What you are thinking makes such a difference in your health and healing. Itā€™s really important. I see you as being completely healed, do you?

Love :heart: and hugs :hugs: always

7 Likes

Haha it sounds like your tarot deck knows how to read you very well, @August_Wandering- sometimes we read the cards, but in this spell they read us! :grin: And gosh, what a gorgeous card too! :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the creativity success spell, thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

6 Likes

Yes, I believe I am healed and whole - I believe thatā€™s why I am still here after everything ā€” this is the same book I also purchased on your recommendation. I will start the book next week!!
Love Jan :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Marsha,
You have so much inner wisdom! Thank you :blush: this is a wealth of knowledge and I am thrilled :laughing: to copy and paste to add to my BOM! Also thank you for the book recommendation this seems like a really good book for me too!

Jeannie

6 Likes

Jan, your mind is so very powerful, so keep this thought always! Several times a day, just close your eyes for a moment, and see yourself as healthy! Iā€™m keeping you in the light! :people_hugging:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeannie. Iā€™m honored :blush:

So far, Iā€™m loving this book, Warrior Goddess Training! l may have to join the Spells 8 book club this month! :thinking:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

I mean whats one more book to add to the list :laughing:

The Morrigan who is stand alone or appear as one of her sisters:

• Badb
  • Macha
  • Nemain

For instanceā€¦ are considered Warrior Goddesses & knowing that including other aspects of my practice, I feel like this could be a good addition to my continued learning :two_hearts:

6 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)