Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magickal Strategist) 🎯

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 119th Weekly Witchy Challenge :dart:

Tactic Tactial Strategy Combat Magick Spells8

To all those who used magick strategically this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There are a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:dart::magic_wand: Magickal Strategist :martial_arts_uniform: :shield:

P+P Challenge Badges

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to @Amaris_Bane, @MeganB and @Susurrus for the inspiration for this week’s theme! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

17 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria!

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! And congratulations to everyone who earned one!

8 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that received a shiny new badge this week! :tada: Thank you for the new badge also! :confetti_ball:

It will be a little bit before I can practice that again to release energy, but we plan on making it a light thing until I am able to put a little more into it & then a more directed thing when there’s latent energy I need to release :hugs: (The first time I started doing it again… the next day… ooo did the muscles I haven’t used in a while let me know that they were worked :rofl:)

I hope everyone has a great week!

7 Likes

I would like to express my gratitude to Amaris_Bane, MeganB and Siofra_Strega for inspiring this week’s theme! I learned a lot from this Challenge. I am going to court for a lawsuit and my strategy has changed, I will now be incorporating Tactical Magick.

Also, thank you so much for my badge and congratulations to all participants who worked hard and received a new badge as well!

Image from Pinterest

Blessed Be,
Medea

12 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I was afraid that I would have to sit this one out, but thankfully I didn’t.

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :partying_face: :tada: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Congrats to everyone that got a new badge. I’m glad a simple typo turned into a great challenge that encouraged so many people to explore a different side of magick.

9 Likes

@Medea you are very welcome & I hope that it helps you with your lawsuit :hugs:

Also, I would like to thank @Amaris_Bane, @MeganB for also inspiring the challenge & @BryWisteria for putting it all together for us! Great job to everyone who helped inspire & create the challenge & to all of the members who participated in the challenge!

I hope everyone has learned something that may be useful to them in their practices! :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks to all who helped create this fun challenge and thank you for my newest badge!

8 Likes

Thank you, I am humbled by what I learned participating in this challenge.
In Gratitude :pray: always

7 Likes

Thank you once again! I have changed my title and loving it :blush:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- thank you all for joining in the challenge! :raised_hands: :trophy::blush:

Congrats to the Magickal Strategists! :partying_face: :heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria and @MeganB for taking the time read my entry, and everyone else’s :blush:. I appreciate the new badge.

8 Likes

Of course! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for another awesome badge @BryWisteria :hugs:

7 Likes

This was such a great way to connect to our inner wisdom! I just love :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:purple it’s my favorite color and I love my new badge thank you :blush: Namaste :pray:t4:
Jeannie

6 Likes

The pleasure is all mine- thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :grinning:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Rowan! Blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes