Bring joyous days into @Garnet 's life.
For the highest good and harming none,
As I will it so let it be done.
With harm to none, so mote it be.
Blessed Be.

11 Likes

Lovely Moonshadow,
What a lovely spell.
the Gods will bless your for your kindness and generosity.
Be safe, be blessed and know you be Loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

this is lovely! I love to dance!

10 Likes

:notes: Here is my music magic challenge entry:
There is so much magic in music, I don’t know where to start! lol
So here goes-
*To cleanse my house, this is the music I will play as I perform my cleansing ritual:

With the full moon just around the corner, I want to turn ya’ll on to these magical songs the “sisters of the moon” sing. They are dear to my heart and these ladies move my spirit in ways I can’t explain.
some of my favorite songs that I turn up and sing along to…

(their full moon chant):

and a few more of my favorites that I use in my craft:

Wash Your Spirit Clean:

Tending The Spark:

Pow wows and drum circles! are one of my most favorite ways to boost my energy and show honor to our natives here on my side of the world.
Here is a pow wow that I was blessed to attend in 2017;
I often find myself Singing and drumming along to the Mi’gamq honor song when I need that extra boost of energy:

Something powerful happens with my energy when I beat on my drums. I am not sure how to explain it but it happens. I am sure some of you can relate.
-I hope you enjoy the magical tunes…
-Blessed Be

14 Likes

I’d love to try the singing bowls ! Rhythmic drumming is amazingly calming and can completely take over! Although I will never forget the Spiral Dance ‘ listening to Rhytmic Drumming or anything that helps you let go and just be you! Doesn’t matter what you look like Cuz how it makes you feel is incredible! Just dancing in circular motions almost like yoga/tai-chi but constantly moving, does take you away. :cupid::cupid:

10 Likes

I recommend you guys to listen to this playlist :musical_note:. This playlist is my favorite :heart:. I know some songs in this playlist have previously been recommended but I love these songs They bring an enchanting feeling to me :slight_smile:.

this playlist has these songs below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1: the witch’s daughter (ashley serena)
2: tongue tied (emily portman)
3: butterfly’s dream (erutan)
4: nature boy (aurora)
5: all soul’s night (loreena mckennitt)
6: the mummer’s dance (loreena mckennitt)
7: hijo de la luna (mecano)
8: sisters of the moon (lila goddess)
9: trøllabundin (eivør)

12 Likes

:warning:Trigger Warning: This post talks about depression and suicidal thoughts.:warning:

For this ritual, I invoked Luna, the Goddess in her dragon form, lit a light blue candle dressed with jasmine and sang the song I wish ~ 君がいるこの街で for everyone who is currently suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts. I had chills and was teary eyed the whole time.

:sob:May the Goddess lend them her strength and bring them peace and joy during this dark period in their lives. So mote it be.

Below is a link to the song and my English translation.

I Wish ~ 君がいるのこの街で~ / 森口博子

歌詞/Lyrics

日本語:
I wish 君が (kimi ga)
幸せと笑う(shiawase to wararu)
そんな毎日ずっと歩いていたい (Sonna mainichi zutto aruitetai)

English:
I wish you would smile and laugh
I want you to be like this everyday

日本語:
代わりなんて (kawarinante)
いくらでもいる (ikurademoiru)
せつない世界を生きている(setsunai sekain who ikiteiru)

English:
There are many different ways of living in a painful world.

日本語:
他人(ひと)の努力 (hito no doryoku)
軽く奪って (karaku waggate)
また誰か (mata dareka)
先を行く (saki wo yuku)

English:
People’s efforts are slowly waning
Still, everyone moves along

日本語:
人混みを離れて (hitogomi wo hanarete)
歩道橋のぼった (hodokyo no botta)
街路樹を見渡した (gairoju wo miwatashita)
元気になる言葉 (genki ni naru kotoba)
携帯に届いた (keitai ni todoita)
一人じゃないと思った (hitori janai to omotta)

English:
As the bridge rises,
the crowd is separated
Observing from the roadside trees,
I thought to myself,
“People are not so quick to share their feelings”

日本語:
I wish みんな (minna)
傷を負うために (kizu wo outameni)
この世に生まれたわけじゃない (kono yoni umareta wake janai)
I wish 君が (kimi ga)
幸せと笑う (shiawase to waru)
そんな毎日ずっと歩いていたい (sonna mainichi zutto aruitetai)

English:
I wish it didn’t mean that everyone born will have to endure the weight of the world

日本語:
眠り方が (nemuri kataga)
わからなくなる (wakaranakunaru)
不安広がる夜がある (fuan hirogaru yoruga aru)
まだやれると叱る気持ちが (mada yareru to shikaru kimochiga)
胸にこみあげてくる muneni komiagetekuru)

English:
I don’t understand why anxiety unfolds itself at night when you’re trying to sleep
Deep down, we scold ourselves for having such feelings

日本語:
あきらめたらそこで (akirametara sokode)
すべて終わるけれど (subete owarukeredo)
もっとつらさ増すだけ (motto tsurasa masudake)
1ミリでもいいよ (ichimiri demo ii yo)
足音響かせて (ashiato hibikasete)
行きたい道を進もう (yukitai michi wo susumou)

English:
If you give up,
everything will end,
but it will only cause more pain
It’s okay if you only walk 1 meter,
Your footsteps will echo
Let us want to walk this way

日本語:
I wish 街を(machi wo)
埋め尽くす「願い」(umetsu kusu negai)
1つ残らずかなうといいな (hitotsu nokorazu kana utoii na)
I wish 風が (kaze ga)
やさしく吹いてる (yasashiku fuiteru)

English:
I wish every place was full of wishes
that were all granted
I wish the wind would blow gently

日本語:
今日もどこかで (kyomou dokokade)
今日も誰かが (kyomou darekaga)
一人弱さと闘ってる (hitori yowasato tatakatteru)
にがい痛みに溶けてしまわないように (nigai itami ni toketeshimawanai youni)

English:
Somewhere today,
someone is fighting to stay strong
I hope that the bitter pain will not melt them

日本語:
I wish みんな (minna)
傷を負うために (kizu wo outameni)
この世に生まれたわけじゃない (kono yoni umareta wake janai)

English:
I wish it didn’t mean that everyone who’s born will have to endure the weight of the world.

日本語:
I wish 君が (kimi ga)
幸せと笑う (shiawase to waru)
君がいるこの街で (kimi ga iru konomachi de)

English:
Wherever you are

11 Likes

Ive always felt a really strong connection to music! And I know I am not alone with this one. I know that when I play music it gives me a sense of freedom and I am in touch with apart of myself that is of the higher self.
I use to only listen to rock and hip hop till I became informed of so many free spirited, and talented folks!
Travel Witch- I think I have shared with you once before I have a singing bowl and it has a cute bag to go with it. Only I need to learn how to use it! It didn’t come with instructions. I know that you should be able to just barley use your wand to make it vibrate. So what I did was got on utube and went outside to get my neighbors to sing with me a tune. Funny thing is that you think its really easy and its not! Group of us, and a friend of mines looked to the moon and it started vibrating really loud! We had the energy from the moon in the bowl! I think it sounded amazing! Know I can say I can play an instrument!LOL
Garnet sending you some extra love and hope you feel better!
Kassandra, & Whitefox & Christina- Japanese music is very up lifting I loved KOKIA
Perdos_ I loved the vibe I got with the wardruna, Aurora Oslo Fagottkor “Helvegen”
I really can see myself listening to something like this!

Blockquote
I know exactly what you mean!
Amethyst- The music you recommended for Garnet is really soothing and takes you to a deep calming inner temple! “I Love the Chanting” and complete serenity coming to the harvest! I loved the song of “Under The Trees” I also want to talk to the wisest people I know I will go! LOVE and I agree come and join me under the trees :tanabata_tree: :tanabata_tree: :tanabata_tree:
Thank you I am glad that I got into my singing bowl for this challenge! I have been meaning to learn and finally learned how to raise my vibrations to the letter E! I feel cleansed by the power of the moon and intuned with higher vibrations!
If you want to learn how to use a singing bowl, there is a trick and this guy will help.
Garnet!! You did it again you alway’s touch my heart with your words and your messages! I can be your muse anytime, lol I just loved the line, Think of your body from head to toe
if anything hurts you tell it to go.
Iris - I love how you put it all together so many memories we share! I loved your video! You are very talented!
Learning how to play a singing bowl
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

10 Likes

That was beautiful Iris!! It all come together so lovely! :heart:

9 Likes

I can certainly relate to that!!! :revolving_hearts::raised_hands:

8 Likes

I want to share my experience from “The Vedas”.

Third part of Vedas contain all kind of songs that helps the singer in exoscism to remove the negative and evoke the magical energy for positive purposes. When one hear these songs, that helps them to purity to remove negative thoughts or psychological effects. I am sharing 2 links here, if you wish to listen more, please let me know:

1. Atchutam Keshavam: https://youtu.be/E8YG59HbgxA

2. Raghupati Raghav: https://youtu.be/Gpzs-7bZGUk

8 Likes

Both of these are down.

5 Likes

It’s time for a friendly reminder!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: September 21st, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :dancer: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your Brigid playlist, @Susurrus! :notes: It’s been built up over time and grown with the songs that mean something powerful in your practice. Such a playlist is a treasure- thanks for sharing it :heart::blush:

If it’s something you want to do, then I have complete faith in you @RyuWyn! You’ve got such a passion for music :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dancer:

It sounds like you danced your way out of the womb, @steph :grin: Musick is in your very soul! Thanks for sharing your passion and favorite lyrics!

@IrisW!!! :clap::heart_eyes: I am in AWE- not only is your voice gorgeous, but you put the whole performance together so well with your beautiful witchy pictures :sparkles: You’re amazing! :raised_hands:

Beautifully written, @moonshadow! :heart::full_moon: And thanks for sharing that lovely cleansing music- Tibetan singing bowls are a favorite of mine too :blush: I’m afraid I don’t have access to the other two (I imagine they are region locked for Poland/Europe like a lot of things are :cry: ) but I love the Chant of the Moon and the drum circle- thanks so much for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love that playlist too, @wasantha- it’s a great one! :blush: Thanks so much for sharing the tunes and also the list of songs it contains. You are kind for sharing! :heart:

I listened along to the song as I read your translation- it really is powerful, @Kasandra. Translation is really hard work, but I think you presented the words beautifully in English. Moriguchi Hiroko’s message carries across in all it’s power and emotion. Really great job! :clap::sparkling_heart:

What an experience, @Jeannie1- it sounds like your singing bowl is in tune with the moon! :full_moon: I imagine it could make some amazing sounds in the light of the full moon tonight- do you think you’ll give it a try? Wishing you a blessed full moon! :sparkles:

Thank you for sharing the Vedas, @Princess_Tara :pray: Unfortauntely I’m in the same boat as @Garnet- I can’t seem to watch the videos. They may be region-locked or perhaps were taken down. Do you have another link to them? Would love to hear them! :pray::heart:

11 Likes

Sorry @Garnet & @BryWisteria

I am attaching the songs here directly:

1. Atchutam Keshavam: ACHYUTAM KESHAVAM KRISHNA DAMODARAM | VERY BEAUTIFUL SONG - POPULAR KRISHNA BHAJAN ( FULL SONG ) - YouTube
  2. Raghupati Raghav: SHREE RAM BHAJAN :- RAGHUPATHI RAGHAVA RAJA RAM | LORD RAMA BHAJAN ( FULL SONG ) - YouTube

These two will work defibetly. If you wish, I will share more with you all. @anneshakargupta

5 Likes

I only listened to a few minutes of them but they’re both beautiful @Princess_Tara! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

¡Hola a todos!

This week’s challenge was certainly one of a kind, I enjoyed it so much. Through the week I have listened to the songs you all recommended and they adorned my meditations, when I wrote in my journals, taking showers, everything I did last week, so I thank you all for that.

And to close this week with a great end or “broche de oro” as we call it in Colombia, I went to a concert last evening, I did see a local rock band called “Aterciopelados” and it was simply magical, I felt the music right into my heart and soul, confirming once more that what I want to do with my life is music. For me, it’s the most beautiful form of art that goes right into your core, a way of communicating everything you want, be yourself, feel life in other ways, and connect with others, the crowd yesterday was incredible, we were all together celebrating music, life, and feeling proud of being born here.

The following is one of their songs, called “Antidiva” from their last album “Tropiplop”, Andrea Echeverry, the singer, is so unique, so empowered, she has been always proud of herself, her body, her life, her way of being an artist in a show business full of lies, gosip, and distractions, just being an antidiva, a woman that doesn’t need to undress to get attention, not being the most beautiful, the one that screams louder, just being herself, embracing that and just make music. The band criticize that world, reminds us of what really matters when you’re an artist: the art, the feelings, the connections to other souls, life itself. I hope you enjoy this song:

Thank you @Kasandra for this beautiful idea, it means a lot to me, and thank you also, @BryWisteria for creating this challenge and making Kasandra’s idea possible.

I wish you all a lovely Moonday :full_moon:

10 Likes

Yes you can see that she has a lot of Leo sign in her, as a Performer, proud, self centered. But also Aquarius by being inventive, rebel on what people might think of her.

6 Likes

Your words to this poem is very lovely @Garnet I love it. Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes