šŸŒˆ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Many Colors of Magick

Rowan,
You have such a beautiful alter, truly represents the other world, nature and the masculine. I would like to own a skull too but not sure where to get one. I have a friend who has many and wonā€™t part with one. Anyway Whats the story behind it?
I see you are riding in style! I am so happy for you! You live life abundantly like a Goddess!
You deserve every piece of it! Love you to pieces!
Rowan
Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Chakra crystal grids draw on both the color correspondences of the chakras and the wonderful colors of the stones- they absolutely qualify for this challenge, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem: And thanks for the helpful link to the color magick article! :pray:

I loved the pictures of the Zodiac coloring book you showed before, @Liisa! The base pictures were gorgeous, so I can only imagine how stunning theyā€™ll be when you fill them with color! :star_struck: :art: As for the Gemini palatte, I found a chart but overall sources varied greatly about colors :sweat_smile: . Iā€™d say the colors you listed will work fine- and maybe consider adding your sisterā€™s favorite personal color to the drawing too! :art::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[From Pinterest]

Thatā€™s perfect timing, @Jewitch- a very good find! :grin: Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous mandalas :pray:

Sorry to hear that youā€™ve been feeling out, @MeganB- I know everyone in the community has varied opinions, but I think if you identify as LGBT+ then you should always have a place at Pride and in the community as a whole, regardless of who you are in a relationship with :handshake: :rainbow_flag: This month is for you too- let your colors shine brightly! :sparkles: Looking forward to seeing what colorful magick youā€™ll come up for the challenge :heart:

Congrats on sponsoring the Pride Dog Show, @IrisW- it sounds like a very fun event! :dog: :rainbow_flag: And you are rocking that rainbow dress- itā€™s perfect for Pride! :dress: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And that drawing!!! Oh my Goddess! :heart_eyes: The blue hair and rainbow dress- itā€™s all perfect. Really great job! :clap:

Feel free to pursue any colorful magick that calls to you, @Susurrus! No matter what you choose, I know it will be beautiful :blush: Have fun!

Congrats on the car, @Rowan- and look at the living room! Itā€™s looking awesome! :skull: :deer::heart:

It sounds like you have lots of wonderful challenge ideas, @sarah29! :heart_eyes: Many blessings back to you- good luck and have fun with your colorful magick! :sparkles:

Hahaha I read every post on the forum! :grin: I most definitely draw challenge ideas from comments and thoughts shared by the coven- thanks for sharing inspiration, @Kasandra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The dragon oracle and chakra exploration sounds like wonderful topics to dig into- have fun! :hearts:

Choices, choices @Amethyst! :blush: Any spellwork involving color is perfect- or you would draw on your wonderful talent for words and craft poems or chants inspired by colors :art: Good luck and enjoy! :raised_hands:

I am loving your meditation drawing, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: Itā€™s a beautiful and colorful piece made by a beautiful and colorful soul- nicely done! I think this would make a wonderful and uplifting entry to your Book of Shadows/Journal :open_book: :blush: Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

Congratulations on the new car!!! Itā€™s so nice!! And you rearranged your room beautifully!!! I love the lights under the skull!!!

7 Likes

I was in a hetero relationship for about 6 years.

7 Likes

Iā€™m married to a very lovely man but bisexual and monogamous (mostly, long story).

8 Likes

I put my challenge entry into its own post: Color Magic Weekly Challenge Entry

I hope it helps at least one person & that everyone has a great day!

Itā€™s a dreary day here today, so Iā€™m hoping that it clears up this afternoon. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: And that color palette definitely matches me as a Scorpio :scorpius:

6 Likes

@MeganBā€¦ youā€™re a Scorpio too! Oh wow! Woo hoo! That makes me happy. Iā€™m a Scorpio! :scorpius:

7 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, so is @BryWisteria ? We have a lot of Scorpio energy here :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes! She is! Scorpio energy is good energy if you ask me.

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the colour chart :heart_eyes: her favourite colour is pink so all is well :heart: so many colours for so many things I love this challenge :heart:

@Jeannie1 I love your drawing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: itā€™s almost exactly how I visualise peopleā€™s auras :heart:

7 Likes

You are so sweet, @Jeannie1 ! Thank you, and to everyone else for the kind words and compliments.
This altar is my mini downstairs one, I had a smaller one but it was just getting so cluttered. So this shelf was calling out for some attention. It did give a burst of wonderful energy to the house :grin:.
You, my friend are a goddess!
Now to figure out my entry for this challenge. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

@IrisW & @Jeannie1 those are beautiful pieces of artwork! I canā€™t draw anything to save my life. I can make things though or color them! I like to paint, but not freehand.

Iā€™m very happy for you @Rowan thatā€™s a great vehicle & your tapestries & new altar are gorgeous!

7 Likes

Thank you Beautiful! :heart:

6 Likes

You are very welcome! I hope you have a great day!

Itā€™s raining here todayā€¦ againā€¦ we had 1 day of sun so far this week. Itā€™s been overcast and/or raining since last Friday here. I put grapefruit & lemon in my diffuser to kind of brighten up the house. I may make another simmer pot for the main house when I go out there to do the house stuffs.

7 Likes

Happy Pride to all! As a member of the LGBTQ+, it is a honor to know that the convent support us and accept us. For that, I thank you so much.
For the challenge, I tried to combine color margick in my spells and in my altar. It allows me to visualize the energy for my intention behind any spell. This week I decide to use the Color blue since it symbolizes serenity, peacefulness and tranquility. Since we are retrograde and eclipse season, my emotions can get a little over the edge, so I need to constantly ground and serene myself. The color blue is a good way to calm down my emotions since I can invoke the power of Water to aid me.

11 Likes

I love the shades of blue in the candles! Blue is my favorite color & I love to see it in all shades. I love water too! They both go so well together! Great job! :heart:

8 Likes

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle:

This is an awesome challenge to explore! There are so many ways to interpret this challenge. I have done several posts over Color relating to magick, chakras, auras, and more!

https://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

:red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle: :yellow_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :red_circle: :orange_circle:

14 Likes

Iā€™ve now added some detail with metallic markers and think Iā€™m pretty happy with it.

14 Likes

Youā€™re all remarkable.

Also, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3: Fellow Scorpio! :scorpius:

9 Likes