šŸŒˆ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Many Colors of Magick

Lucky you!!! :grin: I need to go thrift shopping :shopping:

8 Likes

Beautiful Info :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve always loved Yoga ā€˜ and working with all of your Chakras, and knowing when one needs a lil more work. But: Iā€™ve always wanted to read peopleā€™s Auras; cuz I can definitely feel the Energy of people or the whole room for that matter ā€˜ lol. So I would really love to start learning and working with the different colors/people/things of the world.
-Any advice for Aura Reading?-
:cupid:

11 Likes

Oh I would love to know the color of my Aura, I feel peopleā€™s energy myself. Sometimes if thereā€™s a lot of people, I get very overwhelmed or anxious. Too much energy all at once. Auras are a topic that I donā€™t know much about, but I would love to know how to read them or see the colors of them too!

10 Likes

Me tooā€™ cuz if you can distinguish what and where the energy comes from Iā€™m sure it be easier to control your own, you know. Iā€™ve read a lot about empaths and I may be one ā€˜ or I could just be a really really sensitive person ā€˜ lolā€™ . But knowing that sometimes you can carry the energy of others thinking itā€™s your ownā€™ and it can mess up your whole day. Just knowing thatā€™ and saying this is not my energy/feelings has helped me A LOT. For a long time I let other people mess up my energy ā€˜ but not anymore, I may feel and know how you feel ā€˜ but I canā€™t carry it anymore. :cupid::cupid:

9 Likes

I am very much an empath. Iā€™ve known for a long time & my daughter is too. Peopleā€™s energy affects me or carry it like itā€™s my own sometimes. That can be hard on me, but I do it. Itā€™s a wonderful gift to have but it also has itā€™s cons too.

Maybe that can be a challenge of some kind @BryWisteria, something to do with Auras?

8 Likes

Okay, so I wanted a rainbow candle for this one, but wasnā€™t able to get it through Amazon in time. I used a pink candle instead. Pink for unconditional love, self-love, just love of all kinds. I wrote this for all the LGBTQ+ people in the coven. I hope yā€™all like it. It doesnā€™t rhyme, but it says what I want it to say.

Glorious Aphrodite, Goddess of Love
Hear Me now!
My friends and allies need acceptance and love.
Love from their families and friends and
the acceptance of society.
Help us make this world a better place, filled with understanding.
Help us to accept one another for what we are, and who we choose to love.
Grace us with Your presence that when we find our one, no matter who they may be, we have love-filled life.
Guide us, Aphrodite, to true love and understanding!

So mote it be!

15 Likes

I love it!

9 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, itā€™s beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you for the info on colour magic :heart: and I love your BOM pages :heart_eyes: Iā€™m glad you had an awesome day in the sun :sunny:
@IrisW that drawing is perfect for your Altar :heart_eyes: your really talented :heart:
@Amethyst thank you for the poem it was beautiful :heart: as your way with words always is :hugs:
@Susurrus @steph I want to know what colour my aura also! I can feel peopleā€™s auras ok, I need quiet though or they can overwhelm me but I know that some people can see the colour of peopleā€™s auras and it impresses me so much :heart:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs:

I would be presenting my weekly challenge-The Many Colours of Magick :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: on a different thread.

Click the link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ā€¦
My Weekly Challenge :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Iā€™d love to see peopleā€™s auras too, but also being an empath I think I can feel them to some degree. The kind of person someone Iā€™ve never met is, the energy they project or radiate. And the feelings, all too easy to get lost into! But with something like love or excitement it can be pretty wonderful too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This week the universe clearly has wanted to teach me about chakras, and Iā€™ve been happy to learn. In Christinaā€™s Quiz: Which Crystals Best For Me? thread I got a recommendation for red jasper, and I found a beautiful pendant in a local witchy online store that I canā€™t wait to show you when it arrives! :star_struck:

Iā€™m happy to say that even though Iā€™ve had quite a bit of deficiency in my root chakra, Iā€™ve been able to strengthen it, learn things like trust and confidence again. Iā€™m confident the pendant will catch those vibrations and echo them back to me, keeping my foundation strong and steady :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Thanks, @IrisW! You can see why I wanted a rainbow candle. LOL!

Youā€™re welcome my sweet!

Aww, thank you! I tried to rhyme it but it kept coming out weird. Itā€™s hard to find a rhyme for acceptance. LOL.

11 Likes

Thank You Christina I really did enjoy the beach!!
Thank you Lisa as well, I hope your sisters birthday went well!! This challenge was so fun! I am now so much more colorful!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Amethyst,
Words of wisdom from a beautiful poet!
So mote it be!!

8 Likes

Gorgeous hair, @IrisW- you are rocking the new color! :star_struck: Your new look goes perfectly with the Amethyst bath meditation you did too- it seems like purple is your current theme! :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice find, @sarah29! :clap: Ohhhh I hope youā€™ve been having fun with tarot card colorings- how wonderful to color and learn about card meanings at the same time! :heart_eyes:

Ah, my bad @Amethyst! Perhaps there will be a rainbow candle in your future :grin: For now, your words are more than perfect for the challenge- I am LOVING that chant to Aphrodite! :rainbow_flag: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It just proves that a work of poetry doesnā€™t have to rhyme to be a deep and powerful piece of prose. Beautifully written! :writing_hand: :heart:

Thanks again for your gorgeous (and very colorful!) entries in separate posts @Liisa and @NickWick! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

Lovely sunny tarot work, @Jeannie! :sun_with_face: :heart: And thank you for the magical color correspondences as well :hugs: I think yellow is a very bright and happy color for a kitchen, and purple is rich and elegant color for your bedroom! Have fun painting! :paintbrush: :grin:

Thatā€™s a great question about Aura Reading, @steph :+1: . While I have an instictual feel about people I meet, itā€™s more of a primal internal sensation than a vision of color- I donā€™t know too much about Aura Reading yet! It seems like Aura Reading is closely tied to Empaths, and I do know we have many Empaths in the forums (and a helpful post about being an Empath and a recipe for Empath shielding). Perhaps after some thorough research an Aura/Empath Challenge could be possible- thanks for the idea, @Susurrus! :heart:

Beautiful work with your Root Chakra, @CelestiaMoon! :deciduous_tree: :blush: Iā€™m glad you were able to strengthen that part of you- enjoy the positive benefits! :clap::heart:

14 Likes

Itā€™s friendly reminder time!

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: June 8th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :rainbow: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve had a hard time learning to see auras. I can see them now. But it took a long time. What I do is try to relax your eyes, place your finger in between your eyes and move your finger down your nose watching it. Itā€™s ok if you feel cross eyed. Thatā€™s what you want! See if you see any colors around your hand. Some people use a mirror. I canā€™t. Iā€™ve been an empath for quite some time. I can feel energy with no problem. But I hope this helps

9 Likes

I think I am going to try this out!

@BryWisteria I donā€™t remember any challenges that had anything to do with Auras so I thought something new & different!

10 Likes

I love the idea!!! If you need any help with that, hit me up.

10 Likes