🐝 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- The Spell-ing Bee

Ohhh I know, it’s tough but sometimes the hardest part really is the waiting! The phone will be ringing before you know it and it will soon be in the past. Sending good wishes it all goes well, @Amethyst! :heart:

Thanks, Val! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That’s really kind of you- and I think you have a great idea to charge water with both crystals and intention! :gem:

2 Likes

Thanks love! I have a call for my food stamps the day before. So it’ll be a busy week. I’m crossing my fingers it goes well, thanks for the good wishes love!

3 Likes

Travel Witch, I got The idea from Damien Echols he wrote the book high magic! And he said that you could practically charge anything that you want! One thing that we haven’t got to talk about is amulets and talisman! Good question for the forum.

4 Likes

Very busy indeed- good luck, @Amethyst! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you too :crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree- that’s a great topic! Thanks for bringing it up, @Jeannie1. For everyone interested, you can check out Val’s insightful post talking about Amulets and Talisman :heart_decoration:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, but new replies here are no longer allowed.