🌒 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Waxing Moon Magick

Thanks! I love the lotus candle holder. Green is a great colour!

I found this at a local store and it was much cheaper than the ones I found online.

9 Likes

Oh my, I have missed soooo many challenges while going through soooo many of my own here :face_exhaling:

This seems like a good time for to do some kind of road opener spell for motivation or energy :thinking: Maybe both :laughing:

I’m going to have a think on this one. I’m not sure where to start or what to do. (Most likely overthinking it also)

I’ve missed challenges & all the things here! Going to have a look at what is happening in the skies tonight to see if I cme up with something.

I’ve loved everyone’s entries so far & have definitely found some ideas :bulb:

14 Likes

We’ve missed you my dear! Glad to have you back!

11 Likes

Thank you, I’ve missed everyone :heartpulse: I’m trying to work my way back with some balance in there somewhere :rofl:

12 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

It’s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience by the deadline:

Tuesday, Apr 16th at 7:00 AM ET (Eastern US Time)

As the moon waxes and grows in the skies above, so too does this challenge approach its finale. Thank you so much to all those who have shared their waxing moon major so far! If you feel called to this theme, rest assured that you still have a bit of time left before the challenge ends.

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have time left to do so.

Blessed Be! :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Aaaahhh!!! I have mine!!! So here goes… It’s been a while, but I think I can do this :laughing:

Challenge Entry

We are on the 1st Quarter Moon, so I decided to see what I had about this moon phase because lately, my memory has been escaping me at the most inconvenient times. ANYWAY Here we go:

First Quarter Moon :first_quarter_moon:

Keywords: Confident Action

Phase Influence: We are motivated and self-assured. At this halfway point in the waxing cycle, there’s a subtle vibration of strength. Confidence is growing with the moon’s light, and we feel inspired to take action toward manifesting our highest-centered goals.

History & Lore: It is said that this time is best for planting above-ground crops. The most important work is done within so that we may grow without.

Crystal: Tiger’s eye, to fortify your energies of actoin & manifestation to take flight. (Chakra: Root)

Mantra: Everything I Need is Already Within ME. I Need Only Believe, Then Act

Above information from or adapted from: Wild Moon Lunar Phase Deck By: Jillian Kristina

With ALL of that in mind, plus my incessant need to look at the skies at night, along with being at this point hit upside the head by cards & deities for a couple of weeks, I feel like I’m starting to figure some things out. Find some balance. I have the energy (a definite change from my recent mornings) & the motivation and drive to get things back together. It’s almost like… the very hardest part is over. Now we are onto the 2nd hardest part (at least for me) waiting :rofl:

At least I wrote down the mantra to keep in my pocket going through the next few days. I also would like to say that at one point, I lost a Tiger’s Eye bead that I would use for another set of meditation/prayer beads. I happened to find one the other day! So that was exciting and now seems relevant! Of course, I put it in a safe place so… now I just have to remember where that is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge for Amethyst:

I got this cute little amethyst crystal ball so I had to go the Amethyst Activation this week! We’ll see if it gives me good luck or not! Hopefully, it does. I could use some.

12 Likes

Challenge Entry: phew! I made it in time and am now ready to sit back and relax. Got up with my husband this morning (3:30am) so I could get this challenge done, and spell accomplished, before I officially start my daily “stay at home mom” routine! Monday’s are my favorite day of the week, I’m usually pretty productive and feel good physically/mentally. Was ready to tackle the day!

For this challenge, I did the Motivational Candle Spell and deep cleaned my bedroom closet! I should have taken before pictures, but am also kind of ashamed of the state it was in. Haha but it’s all better now, thanks to the help of this spell & goddess Diana. :crescent_moon::deer:

I call upon the universe, and Diana, for motivation on a regular basis for daily tasks, and recently to start a garden, so this challenge was a nice opportunity for me to try a new spell while staying in my comfort zone! I feel amazing after accomplishing this task that I’ve been putting off (and accumulating more mess) for months. I also feel a bit more connected to my beloved Diana. :two_hearts: Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Challenge Entry

For this challenge, I remembered a tarot card I drew for the solar eclipse. It advised me to be on the look out for things that are deceiving. I did a variation of the road opener spell, asking the elements (in the form of an amethyst for intuition, a smoking palo santo stick, a sage and eucalyptus scented candle, and a chalice of water). I then asked them to “bury deception, clear away deception, burn deception, and wash away deception” that is around me.

12 Likes

I love the mantra. Will be using it too. Thanks for your thoughtful entry

11 Likes

Thank you all for your spells and witchy work. I really enjoyed reading your entries.
Challenge Entry
Since I have been stressed with change and moving. Not sleeping well and feeling depleted. I decided to do a regenerative ritual bath for this waxing moon :crescent_moon:
I took it at dusk. I repeated a chant to help me cleanse me and fill me up with light.
(I said it and then forgot it, oopsy, I am tired)
I lit a purple candle for mercury and Hades. I was goping rhe purple candle will help with mercury in retrograde.
I used epson salt, eucalyptus oil and mugwart herbs :herb: for the bath. I imagined golden light pouring all over me and recharging my energy while soothing my nervous system so I can get more restful sleep.
I used Mugwort to receive blessings, for banishing, helping me sleep and inviting in love.
I drank peppermint tea to connect with Hades, to invite in luck, activate action, love and banish what is no longer serving me.
I used the eucalyptus for cleansing, renewal, strength and abundance.
I used the epson salt for purifying, and relaxing my sore body from moving.
I felt sleepy and refreshed after the bath and now am ready foe bed. And finally don’t feel a sense of doom… praise the God’s and Godesses !!! :witch_pentacle:

12 Likes

Challenge Entry :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

So I ended up doing this road opener spell for this challenge

9 Likes

10 Likes

Challenge entry
Did this very well needed road opener with the guided meditation.

I’m currently under a lot of distress due to a very serious situation ongoing, and I need all the strength and power I can muster in order to move forward and not lose my sanity on the way.

I honestly don’t have much energy to do spells like I want to and need to, there are so many I would need to do but I’m just too exhausted and full of sorrow.

Praying that this traumatic situation resolves ASAP, and may my body keep itself together during these trying times.

11 Likes

Challenge entry

Waxining moons are all about regeneration and growth, so as I do some beauty magic and in a journey to repair and grow my hair, I decided to go with some lunar hair cair!

The whole routine lasted about 4 hours :crazy_face:

I started by making some scalp oil with roses, rosmary, cinnamon and olive oil. I set my intentions sayin something along the lines “with your help my hair will be shiny, long, soft and mersmering, that is my will so mote it be” (sorry I never remember what I say during spells it just comes out without a plan :sweat_smile: ) and then left it to shimmer for about 30minutes. It looks ugly, but it smelled good :hibiscus:

Then I put some on my scalp massaging it for about 5 minutes and left it on my hair for about 2-2.5hours. I continued with a scalp scrub, double shampoo, hair mask that I left for about 20mins on my hair and then contition (my hair stylist told me to go with the mask first and the condition). Then I put some hair oil and let it airdry.

If you are intrested in lunar hair care, these are 2 nice sites with info

11 Likes

Wee! I think I made it in time to get my challenge entry in :heart: It’s not much, but it’s what I’ve got right now lol I’m working on a blanket for my living room couch and the waxing moon is a great time to enchant it to bring in the positivity, abundance, and comfort that I want to have. The colors of the blanket aren’t meaningful in the spellwork - they’re just to match the pillows on the couch – but the blanket will be charmed in a few days when I’m done with it!

Here’s the pattern: The 6-Day Star Blanket - Betty McKnit

And here are my progress pictures!

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

A big thank you to all those who shared their lovely waxing moon magick this week! I am sure that your entries continue to inspire and share strength with waxing moon casters for a long time to come. Thank you for sharing your spellwork with your coven! :blush: :first_quarter_moon: :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :waxing_crescent_moon: :sparkles:

7 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Waxing Moon Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes