Welcome! Introduce yourself in this category

Please feel free to introduce yourself there so that members can become better acquainted with you.

Tell us what brought you to Magic, Spellcasting, or Witchery in general. What are you favorite aspects of the Craft and what are the skills you can share with others.

.:。✧゚ ゚・ ✧… * * .:。✧゚ ゚・ ✧.。. *

My name is Francisco, I’m originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and my Craft is totally mixed. I inherited my witchiness from my mom who initiated me in a Brazilian spiritist group when I was very young. As an adult, I moved to the US to live with my wife, and had to adjust to the Northern Hemisphere, which led me to learn about the Wheel of the Year and embrace Wicca. I started this website as a combination of my current learning path and my previous experiences.

Blessed be! :smiley:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: New to Witchcraft

My name is Julie and I live in North Carolina. I am 44 and have thought of myself as a witch since I was a teenager. It wasn’t until recently that I have sat down and started to get serious and study and practice. I am an eclectic witch with interests in the moon, spirit guides and all things nature. I am still learning and looking to make some friends and absorb all I can.