☑ What Type of Witch Are You? Coven Roll Call and POLL!

“Spiritual Witch” is a really beautiful type to be! :blush:

Hahaha I suppose Eclectic is indeed a magickal mixed breed! :dog: :sparkles: :laughing:

10 Likes

Some very thoughtful responses :thinking:, and at my first thought, I was like “A Green Witch”, :herb: :herb: then became undecided as I really don’t have a simplistic answer to that :roll_eyes:, and I feel that’s more the truth. Would I say my tastes are eclectic? That is a definite “Yes”. :wink: I am still finding my way even though I have noticed in my journey that I tend to lean towards certain practices, i,e. Green, Hedge, Astrology; and my favorite time of the day for meditation is facing the East in the morning. Fun Fact: In traditional Eastern Sciences, namely ancient Vedic, “Vastu Shastra”, implies that a person’s sensory and self-awareness could be influenced by the direction they face! :thinking: I find this direction refreshing and restorative for me. Anyway…rambling here… Blessed Be! :heart:

11 Likes

It sounds like you have been very mindful of your practice and which paths/areas bring you the most joy- I think you’ve already come a long way in building a Craft that works best for you, Lisa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May the road ahead have more joy and happiness in store for you as you continue to grow and thrive on your journey. Many blessings! :heart: :sparkles: :herb: :blush:

11 Likes

I would say I’m an Eclectic Witch, drawn to the earth or water the most. I thrive on gloomy days and feel most at peace when it’s raining. I typically will sit outside in the grass and let the rain take over me.

12 Likes

That is beautiful @B.Dane :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m a water and fire witch. :ocean: :fire: And I’d say energy witch. Word witch too. Tantric witch. Maybe a bit of a chaos witch. I can never just pick one :smile_cat: :witch_hat: :sparkles:

11 Likes

There is something very soothing and deep about rainy days- like the outside world fades away and there’s only the cozy, safe present moment. I guess that makes us both Pluviophiles (rain lovers)! :cloud_with_rain: :blush:

Thank you very much for sharing, @B.Dane! :heart:

12 Likes

This is lovely. I totally agree about the rain. I find it satisfying and even comforting to watch the rain run down the livkng room window while I am cosy on the couch…being in Scotland, that happens A LOT! I also thing there is nothing better than lying cosied up in bed while the rain batters the window.

13 Likes

In the desert, here, we don’t get much rain. Sometimes I feel like I need it. I’ve put together a CD for myself of songs celebrating rain so I can take a rainy day whenever I need it, no matter what is happening outside. It helps me a lot.

Still, there is no replacement for the energy of a good thunderstorm. I like to recharge with the lightening. It’s a rare treat.

When we have a rainbow, I go out in the rain and just stand there enjoying the colors. People look at me like I don’t know when to come in out of the rain. I find it refreshing, and I wonder if some of them have any color in their lives at all.

12 Likes

I love to dance in the rain and sometimes just stand there and I would get the same especially when I would bring Little Cuteness with me when it’s warm enough

Hey, that’s a good recovery goal. Thanks for the brain spark :laughing: :cloud_with_rain:

13 Likes

To be fair, my wardrobe basically is just black, grey, and white. :joy:

13 Likes

Mine is mostly navy and black, but that’s because people tend to believe big people don’t deserve to have a style of their own. I look and feel good in pastels and brights, but nobody wants to use that much fabric. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

13 Likes

Well, those people can go choke a little on some charcoal. Damn.

You ever see anything over on these shores you like, let me know, and I’ll send it over. Aussie beach culture lends to a lot of colourful clothings.

12 Likes

Thank you. Where would I look? Does Australia have something like Woman Within (whom I am black balling for mistreatment, btw.) or Just My Size? Desperately seeking poly cotton pants in 2X petite, preferably with pockets in yellow, kelly green, pink, fuscia, and cyan.

11 Likes

I’m not a very good clothing shopper. It’s been a few years. :sweat_smile:

Oh, 2X… That’s only like 24 in our sizes, I think. Okay, lots of places should have that size. Where to begin… :thinking:

I’m gonna have to learn clothing shopping again. It’s probably about time, anyway. My partner is very attached to some t-shirts riddled with holes, but they have to go! :joy:

12 Likes

Some say the holy shirts are just getting comfortable.

Mom simply threw my clothes away, even when they were my favorites- please avoid doing that: it hurt my feelings. I don’t want to cause a rift.

12 Likes

So interesting.My vote was eclectic with a neopagan leaning. I enjoyed the video and now have found @Francisco on YouTube. So much to learn!

13 Likes

@jean1 I’m glad you enjoyed the video! :blush: Thanks for joining in to share your vote too. Wishing you all the best with your magickal learning, Jean- enjoy! :books: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

@georgia I’m not sure what you’re accessibility is to thrift shops but mine have a nice selection of 2X and up. I used to order from Woman within. It seemed so expensive for the quality of some items. Maurice’s has some nice clothes…a little expensive too. Sales can be good. Um…BloomChic, Old Navy has some stuff too.

9 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah .

Locals in my area are much smaller than me. Thrift stores all over town focus on tiny sizes for kids.

I’ll check out the other places you mentioned online. None of them sound familiar but Old Navy, which went out of business in Ft Wayne, IN before I left 26 years ago because they were too expensive. I didn’t know they still existed elsewhere.

9 Likes

Just online. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know!

9 Likes