What's your Favorite Movie? (Witchy or Not)

Dear Witches! I am looking for movies that have great messages or moments to learn from.

Mine would be “Groundhog Day”, the day is coming soon (Feb. 2) and that’s an awesome movie! It’s funny but deep at the same time: Showing kindness to others in order to move on in life.

What is your favorite movie?

Ok, so I know you said witchy or not, but I absolutely love Practical Magic. It has been one of my favorite movies almost my entire life. The aunts in that movie are role models to me, and the home they live in - surrounded by herbs and ingredients that they know about and how to use - brings me a sense of homesickness that I can’t quite place.

I aspire to be like them one day, to have the ingredients and herbs and plants, the attitude of not caring, and the patience to know when lessons need to be learned.

1 Like

I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m watching the trailer and it looks like my kind of movie!

“Magic isn’t just spells and potions!” - Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

I definitely recommend you watch it!

I have never seen this but I will add this on my list of movies to watch! :slight_smile: woo!

1 Like

You’ve never seen Practical Magic?! Oh my goodness, it is one of my absolute favorite movies and I watch it every time I see it on TV.

Oh me too! Love that movie

1 Like