Where Have I Been

In November I bought a condo, situated in nature. My daughter and I took out a equity loan on the home I raised my family. I gave her the home, and took only enough to buy my condo. She and her family want to move to Tennessee. She wants to open a business. They have work so they can get maximum price for the family house. I moved in the same complex as my oldest son. My condo can be decorated as I want. But, I broke my arm 10 days ago. I had surgery to realign my bones. The was able to meditate to my Inner Temple while they first reset my bones. That worked for me. ( Thank you Fernando!) The doctors were amazed I wasn’t screaming and moving! Because they were worried the bones would still slide out of place, they did surgery. I am still here and learning from you all. Love and light.

8 Likes

That sounds like an intense time! I wish you a speedy and peaceful recovery :heart:

5 Likes

Sending you love and light to help you get better! Be careful of that arm!

4 Likes

Thank you, I am.

4 Likes

Thank you Megan. I have read and listened to your posts.

5 Likes

I hope things calm down & heal easily with no interruption. I was just thinking that i hadn’t seen you as I’m recently back myself. I’m glad that you are on the mend.

I wish you continued healing! :hugs:

4 Likes

You too Krissie

4 Likes

Always lovely to hear from you, @wendy4- so sorry about your arm! Wishing you all the best and a very quick recovery :pray: I hope you enjoyed a Happy Yule- sending love and light to you! :heart::candle:

4 Likes

So sorry Wendy! I know broken bones too well! Not a great experience! Fast recovery and hang in there!

5 Likes

It’s great to see you, Wendy!! :smiley:

I’m happy that you were able to count on your inner temple when you needed it. That’s very reassuring!

Keep using it and heal soon! :sparkles:

All the best

4 Likes

The inner temple was stronger than I imagined. I let my surgeon know what I was doing. After a while, I decided to just accept pain, and “lean into it”. Acceptance also helps with pain management. I am off all pain meds now. Meditation facility is probably the most powerful skill in my Witch Skill Set. Again. Thank you Fernando!!

4 Likes