Which Celtic Goddess You Are Quiz šŸ‘øšŸ»

Iā€™ve never heard of herā€¦hhmmmm :thinking:

13 Likes

I too got The Morrigan

13 Likes

WOWW sooo many who got Goddess morrigan! :heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :hugs: :sparkles: so happy to see this quiz is getting soo much love! :kissing_heart: @CelestiaMoon Soul sisters, we areā€¦ :wink: :kissing_heart: :heartbeat: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Awww, itā€™s lovely to see you again @Solasta_Amore, how are you? :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Iā€™m alright my moonshine, just really slowly making my way out through a dark, weird and dense forestā€¦ :deciduous_tree: maybe this was a journey needed, so that i could never fall againā€¦ :innocent: :face_holding_back_tears: :blue_heart: Stay blessed my sweet witch! :kissing_heart: :pink_heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear my sweet sister :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m not sure if we can expect to never fall again, butā€¦ maybe never for the same thing again, we do get better :revolving_hearts: Iā€™ve been going through a lot too, and also learning from it. Thereā€™s beauty to be found in everything, even the darkest places, and Iā€™m determined to see it :pink_heart: Blessed be lovely :pray: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I got Brigid :fire:

I love a good quiz

10 Likes

This is so lovely, Celestia. :pink_heart: I think, maybe yes we could fall again but never get stuck in itā€¦ maybe thatā€™s my scene. Anyways, I too hold on to your inspiring words my dear! Love you. :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Ohh thatā€™s so lovely! @celineelise I heart Goddess Brigid, the glowing and loving one!
Blessed be love :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thanks so much @Solasta_Amore for the thread

9 Likes

Welcome sweets :hugs: :hearts: :blush:

9 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Love you always, in your light and in your darkness, we all carry and are carried by both :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :black_heart:

8 Likes

Justā€¦ pierced my heart with this, my shining shadow princess! :face_holding_back_tears: :silver_heart: :black_heart: :hugs:

9 Likes

Ooo the Morrigan & Brigid for members! Both of them are my deitiesā€¦ they sometimes both get on me togetherā€¦ thatā€™s always fun :laughing:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Me too! I have heard of her before, though.

7 Likes