⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

I got Brigid! Irish Goddess of the Flame

I don’t much about her so I have some learning to do. This part really resonated with me.

Although often worshiped as a motherly deity, Brigid embodies the strength of fire- in Old Irish, her name is “fiery arrow”. She can help those under her wing to burn through challenges and be reborn as their brightest, best selves.

16 Likes

@BryWisteria Ooh yes please. A god quiz would be fabulous :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Ooo Brighid! One of my deities that I’m continually learning about & work with a lot. She’s really amazing & well worth learning about at the very least. She also is known or has the title :thinking: not sure if these are the right words :green_salad: but along with “Fiery Arrow” the term “Exalted One” used in a similar way for Her. :hugs:

14 Likes

Thanks, Bry!! :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

13 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity They are yours to use! :blush: :ankh: :eye_of_horus: :sparkles:

@BellaB I’m so happy the resulted resonated with you, Bella! Brigid is a lovely Goddess- if you choose to look into Her more, I hope you enjoy your studies and deity work :fire: :blush: Thank you for giving the quiz a try! :heart:

@tracyS A Gods quiz has officially been added to the to-do list :wink::+1:

@BrightBear :hugs: :two_hearts:

14 Likes

@BryWisteria yeay :partying_face: Thankyou

13 Likes

I retook it twice more as I just didn’t feel Gaia fit me and all three times it came back, Gaia. Either I’m missing a big sign or I need to clear my cache and retake it? :laughing:

13 Likes

It could be that the quiz is giving you Gaia because an Earth-centered deity would suit you best, but maybe not Gaia specifically. Maybe try exploring Earth deities from different pantheons!

13 Likes

I got Brigid. I would have never thought but now I think about it it makes sense. Love everything about nature :blush:

13 Likes

@Artemisia Due to the fact that there can only be a limited number of results (and a certain Goddess of the moon, animals, and the hunt is not one of them- apologies! :pray:), my best guess is that your answers are showing your love for the earth and its creatures, and Gaia is the closest match in this case :earth_element: :national_park: :deer: Either that or She really is waving the flag and trying to get your attention! :laughing: :flags:

@MeganB That’s a great suggestion! :grinning: There are so many wonderful Earth deities out there :green_heart:

@TheMuslimWitch It sounds like a suitable match! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for giving the quiz a try!

14 Likes

No worries at all! I tried it a few more times changing an answer or two to questions and figured out which ones were pointing me the way they were. I don’t disagree that a nature-centric goddess is right for me. Interestingly changing my answers to those two questions (to something that still was right for me, but just not as strongly) gave me Hecate. :thinking: It’s a fun quiz and enjoyable to think about the answers!

13 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’ve got another in the works now (focused on the Gods) that will hopefully be just as fun to play with! :grin:

14 Likes

I got Brigid. She and Athena are my 2 favorite goddesses. :black_heart:

15 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful @victoria10! Its always exciting when the results match deities that you’ve had a love for prior to taking it.

I should tale it again soon to see who I get this time :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Hooray! :fire: :heart: Thank you for giving a quiz a try, Victoria!

The Goddess quiz is there for you whenever you’d like to revisit it :blush: (And there will be a new deity quiz coming soon!)

15 Likes

Oh I like the new deity quiz coming soon, that will be interesting to take as well :two_hearts:

13 Likes

I got Gaia… Great quiz! I have felt drawn Mother Earth before. Now I know I should pursue this connection. Thanks @BryWisteria
Blessed Be

14 Likes

A lovely Goddess for a nature-loving soul! :green_heart: :earth_americas: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you liked the quiz, Amanda- thank you very much for giving it a try :blush:

Blessed be!

13 Likes

I am going to have to remember to come back to this later to re-do it. I’d be interested to see what it comes up with after my little whatever that was :rofl:

14 Likes

It’s too bad the quiz program is so limited. Nobody really fits me. Then again I could say I don’t fit the typical female role because of my experiences and the choices I made in life.

I got Isis. Thank you @Cosmic_Curiosity for the meditation.

When I was young, I read about her and cringed. There may be more of a connection than I thought, but I still cringe.

If it weren’t for the moon, I’d probably pick Artemis. I never connected with the moon or mothers. Is there some kind of bird crone for mornings?

15 Likes