⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

Indeed, thanks Bry!

9 Likes

You’re very welcome! :heart::hugs:

9 Likes

I got Brigid. Not surprised, I love her. I am passionate about my home and hearth and Brigid is one of many Hearth Goddesses.

11 Likes

I don’t know much about her, I am drawn to Mother Nature and have been for years, but I shall look up Isis.

13 Likes

@angela46 It’s clear that Brigid is a goddess close to your heart and hearth! :heart::fire:

@Jacky Wishing you all the best as you learn more about Isis, Jacky- enjoy the search! :books::blush:

Thank you both very much for giving the quiz a try! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Goddess-Brigid-Art-Symbols
You got… BRIGID
Irish Goddess of the Flame
An immensely popular deity from the Celtic Pantheon, Brigid is a loving goddess of the hearth and home. Associated with fire, fertility, and spring, She is a key deity at both Imbolc and Ostara (the Spring Equinox), although many worship Her throughout the year.

Although often worshiped as a motherly deity, Brigid embodies the strength of fire- in Old Irish, her name is “fiery arrow”. She can help those under her wing to burn through challenges and be reborn as their brightest, best selves :fire:

Ready to begin working with your Goddess?
Click here to learn about connecting with Brigid

12 Likes

I was torn between two options so I did it both ways and got these:

You got… THE TRIPLE GODDESS
The Triune Goddess - Mother, Maiden, and Crone

One of the two major deities in Wicca, The Triple Goddess is a being with three unique but harmonious facets.

As The Maiden , She symbolizes youth, fertility, and a fresh start. As The Mother , She is a beautiful full moon- symbolizing abundance, success, and family. In Her final phase as The Crone , She represents all of the wisdom of life and the completion of a cycle.

As a whole, The Tripe Goddess symbolizes the cycle of life, the moon, and nature . She is all-encompassing and all-seeing, and guides Her followers through each step of their life’s journeys.

and

You got… HECATE
Goddess of Witches and the Crossroads

A prevalent deity from the Greek Pantheon, Hecate is widely worshipped as a Goddess of crossroads, magick, and death . As a holder of magick and wisdom, She is a popular deity and guardian of witches.

Powerful and unafraid, Hecate encourages those who seek Her aid to overcome their shadows and find truth within themselves. Although she may appear frightening to some, She is a deity of justice and a protector of the night who can help lost or wandering souls on their journeys.

Which reads Hekate both ways to me. :joy: Hekate is also a triple goddess, represented by the maiden, the mother, and the crone, connected with the cycle of life and the moon, and is all-seeing, sometimes depicted as having three heads facing different directions to facilitate this. Seems perfect to me. :black_heart:

:hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

I got the triple goddess always thought I would. Blessed be )0(

13 Likes

:fire: :heart: :blush:

Awesome! It sounds like, through any form, Hekate finds Her way to you :hekate_wheel: :black_heart: :old_key: May She continue to watch over you :blush:

Thanks for giving the quiz a try, Katerina! :two_hearts:

:triple_moon_goddess:

May She continue to watch over you, Kirsty- thank you for giving the quiz a try! Blessings to you too :heart: :candle: :sparkles:

14 Likes

You got… THE TRIPLE GODDESS

The Triune Goddess - Mother, Maiden, and Crone

One of the two major deities in Wicca, The Triple Goddess is a being with three unique but harmonious facets.

As The Maiden , She symbolizes youth, fertility, and a fresh start. As The Mother , She is a beautiful full moon- symbolizing abundance, success, and family. In Her final phase as The Crone , She represents all of the wisdom of life and the completion of a cycle.

Yaaaay :+1::tada:

14 Likes

:triple_moon_goddess:

Hooray! :tada: :blush: Thanks for giving the quiz a go, Eva! Blessed be!

14 Likes

I got the Triple Goddess, which doesn’t surprise me in the least. The main deities I work with are moon goddesses, and there is at least one in each category- maiden, mother, and crone. :new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :first_quarter_moon: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :full_moon: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon: :new_moon:

14 Likes

It sounds like the result you got aligns well with your practice! Thank you for giving the quiz a try, BrightBear- blessed be! :triple_moon_goddess: :heart:

14 Likes

I love seeing what everyone gets through the quizzes & how a lot of the time, it doesn’t surprise them :hugs: Even when it does though, it seems like they can connect with the result in some way :blush:

13 Likes

Just for fun I redid the test and got a difrent result this time that sounds more like me at the moment :joy_cat:Which Goddess Deity Quiz

You got… BAST

Goddess of Cats and Protector of Women and Children

A member of the Egyptian Pantheon, Bast remains a very popular goddess in the modern day. While primarily a protector of the home, domesticity, and women’s secrets, She is also known as a goddess of pleasure, dance, music, and song :notes:

A patron deity of creative souls, Bast is a commonly-chosen goddess for those with a kind heart who also have a love for animals (especially cats!) :black_cat:

14 Likes

Not suprised to be honest :joy:

16 Likes

I got The Triple Goddess :person_shrugging::grin:

15 Likes

All beautiful Goddesses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I got the Triple Goddess too :triple_moon_goddess: :silver_heart:

15 Likes

@Susurrus Agreed! It’s really fun to hear everyone’s results :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@stavroula Lovely Bast! It sounds like a good match! :black_cat: :heart: :blush:

@Cosmic_Curiosity I would have been surprised if it wasn’t an Egyptian deity for you, my friend! :laughing: :+1: That’s a lovely match with Isis :feather: :blue_heart: (And, on a slightly related note, we’ve got two new emojis in honor of the Egyptian pantheon: :ankh: :eye_of_horus:)

@tracyS I’m sorry that your Loki wasn’t a possible option! Perhaps a God quiz is in order? :wink:

@CelestiaMoon Hooray! :triple_moon_goddess: :blush: :heart:

15 Likes

Oh wow i love them :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

:ankh: blessed be :eye_of_horus:

16 Likes