⭐ Which Goddess is Calling to You? QUIZ!

Merry meet coven, I got The Triple Goddess which I had already suspected since I worked with this diety once during meditation as my spirit guide. I honor her daily already. Nice to see that I was correct in my intuition about starting that practice early on.

Blessed be.

10 Likes

I got Hecate

Screenshot_20230318-085514|225x500

10 Likes

Nice! I got Hecate, though I feel the Goddess that has really been calling out to me is the Egyptian Goddess Isis. I don’t know much about her and wish I knew more.

10 Likes

@alicia18 I don’t personally work with Isis, but I did find some starter information for you in the courses on Spells8:

I also found some other places to find some information to get you started too, one is a topic from the forum & in the replies is some good information & the other is a website link:

7 Likes

I got Hecate

9 Likes

I work with Auset (Isis) along with Horus and Osiris as a triad. I feel her wings around me when i ask for healing, both physically and emotionally.

This meditation below helps you to journey and hopefully meet her. Perhaps it will help you.

Blessed be

10 Likes

I got Triple Goddess and feel a connection with the three aspects. Can’t wait to dig and explore about her :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@elena5
Just a quick note, to say,
“Hello :hugs: and Welcome!” :infinite_roots:
With love :heart: always

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elena5! It’s great to have you here!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @elena5! We have quite a few members that work with Hecate if you’re interested. Just ask & we can offer you some great places to start for information if you’re new to Hecate. :dizzy:

I’m happy to see you are already joining the discussions! If you have any questions feel free to ask or share anything with us! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this :sparkles::purple_heart::sparkles: I can’t wait to try this :blush:

9 Likes

@AudrieLynn Very nice- thanks for giving the quiz a try! :blush: :crescent_moon: :sparkling_heart:

@Magdelina Congrats on the match- it sounds like The Triple Goddess is a deity very close to your heart and your practice! :heart:

@katherine28 Awesome! Thank you for joining in the quiz, Katherine! :sparkles::grinning:

@alicia18 No worries at all- the main goal with the quiz is to help those interested in deity work but not sure where to start find a direction to go. It is most certainly not definite or mandatory to work with deity you get! If you feel that Isis is calling to you, absolutely jump in and learn more about Her- I can see the wonderful duo Siofra and Cosmic both shared some great resources for you. Good luck and blessed be! :star2::blush:

@elena5 Very nice! :raven: :old_key: Thanks for giving the quiz a go, Elena! :hearts:

@JadeMermaid_Lara That’s very exciting! Wishing you all the best as you learn more about The Triple Goddess- blessed studies! :books::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Took the quiz last night and got Gaia :blush:, she is the goddess that I work with regularly :thinking: wonder if I take it again if I’ll get Brigid, I’ve been working with her as well. Thank you for creating the quiz @BryWisteria , it was neat to read what everyone else got. Lol thus taking me till today to respond :joy: wanted to read through the comments first.

Love, Light and Only the Best,
Francessca

10 Likes

Hooray- it sounds like a very good match! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

The pleasure is all mine! I’m really enjoying hearing who everyone matched with as well- thank you so much for giving the quiz a try, Francessca! :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Thank you Bry <3
I got Gaia in the Quiz. Though I do not call her by name usually, she is given much thought through out the day. I thank her many times during the day. I usually call her Mother, but I will have to work in meditation and ask if she would prefer the name Gaia when I address her in the future. She is always, all ways, appreciated as Mother Earth, from which all things come.
Love and Light to you all

11 Likes

That is beautiful, @Shadeweaver- it sounds like you have nurtured a really lovely relationship with your Goddess! :green_heart: :blush: The meditation sounds like a good plan, I’m sure She will let you know if there is any name She prefers you to call Her.

Good luck and many blessings- may She continue to watch over and guide you throughout the day! :sparkling_heart: And thank you so much for giving the quiz a try! :hugs::sparkles:

10 Likes

Ahh I took this quiz again today and got Gaia! :hibiscus: I guess I’m needing some of that Earthly energy today.

9 Likes

Oh, nice! :grinning: The start of spring seems like a really potent time to work with Gaia and that lovely, fresh, renewed life energy in the air :tulip: :blush: :green_heart:

9 Likes

I got the Triple Goddess but I already knew it would pick that. I have so many Triple Goddess things on my altar. After the quiz I said to myself of course it would be her.

9 Likes

It sounds like it was a perfect match! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for giving the quiz a try, Heav3n- blessed be! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

9 Likes