Wiccan in west Tx

Greetings

My interest in the Craft started with Greek myths and astrology but it’s only been the past year that I’ve studied and practiced.
I’m very excited to explore and level up my knowledge

10 Likes

Hi @michelledearest! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I too have always been interested in Greek myths. I don’t know if it’s been taught in school so much or what, but they really have a good hook to them!

Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great place to get started with the site. If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

9 Likes

Merry Meet @michelledearest! I’m happy that you found your way here! @Amethyst is right about asking questions or if you want to share something, go right ahead on an open topic or start your own. Everyone here is very friendly & helpful.

I personally am an Eclectic Witch & I am learning about Celtic mythology. I work with The Morrigan & Brighid, who also are Celtic Goddesses. I love their stories & the mythology & lore about them & others… I also will be taking courses to become a certified crystal healer & advanced practitioner. I have learned & continue to learn about astrology, tarot, oracle, & more currently Runes from the Elder Futhark..

I look forward to getting to know you & learning with & from you! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi Michelle! I am also very interested in the Greek myths and astrology. I have learned so much here in the past year. I know you will LOVE it here :slight_smile: Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Michelle!

I’m glad you followed your intuition and found your way here. You are always welcome to jump into any topic and feel free to start new topics to get insight from the community :infinite_roots:

Blessings

8 Likes

Merry meet @michelledearest :blush:

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have some wonderful focuses- out of curiosity, may I ask if there are any Greek myths/dieities that call to you in particular? I was researching Artemis for a while and I really enjoyed learning about Her :bow_and_arrow:

The Greek Pantheon and astrology are both very popular around here, I’m sure you will find many others who share your interests! :star2: The best way to find relevant discussions is by using the Search Tool- it’s the best way to quickly navigate through the forum :compass:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Michelle! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! @michelledearest
I’m so glad you have joined us :magic_wand:
:heart:

5 Likes

Merry Meet @michelledearest from a fellow Texan (Houston)! I am a green witch with pagan spirituality. I too have always been interested in Greek mythology. I work with Hades, Persephone, and Selene. Selene is my Patron goddess. I am also researching Artemis and Hecate as they are part of the Triple Goddess in Greek mythology.

As others have mentioned, the courses are a great place to start and this forum is an amazing place to learn. Ask any questions you have and you will receive great advice and wisdom.

5 Likes

Welcome, @michelledearest! Glad you’re here! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.