Wiccan symbols and Nail Art

Oh I love your nail art! It looks great :heart: I like to put sigils under my nail polish with a paint pen, too. Great job!

7 Likes

I love this!! I’m still kinda in the broom closet so I don’t put blatant symbols on my nails. Very lovely!!!
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh my! How very magical! You go girl! Those are beautiful!

6 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch,
I loved the color, I think it was OPI and it was forest green and they are very inexpensive. I got the decals through eBay if you are interested in buying some for your magical journey.
I would leave the link but it won’t let me for some reason.
Thank you for admiring my ritual. I always get ideas and sometimes I don’t follow through so I am glad I did commit to self care. I did something nice for myself and am blessed. I am happy to share my experience. :hugs:
:sparkles:Blessed be!

5 Likes

Christina,
Yes, Christina thank you I think I chose a very beautiful color it is rich in green and very earthy. I think this is my favorite nail polish by far! I always pick Burgundy for nail polish and I’m trying to pick different colors.
I am glad you like the nail decal.
Thank you!
Jeannie

7 Likes

:sparkles:Megan,
Thank you, I can’t wait to learn crochet. I started to learn then lost my crochet hook so I need to get another one. Thank you for that wonderful post!
It turned out great!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Round the Cauldron - Crochet and More
Healing Spell Bag :sparkles:
Thank you!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Jessica55,
It’s a big step for me, thank you!
Jeannie

8 Likes

:pentagram: Aw thank you, Amethyst thank you! I am so glad I shared!

My boss was like your nails look awesome so I am happy I am in a place where I can express myself.

This crazy cat lady might go crazy on someone if they did lol :black_cat: lol :laughing:
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very lucky! Some of my bosses didn’t like nail polish at all, much less nail polish with fancy decals.

6 Likes

Oh fun! I’m hoping to keep up on my crochet channel a bit more in the future :laughing: but it’s just one for fun and as a side project. I’m also going to be incorporating more stitch witchery into my regular channel. If you’re ever looking for help or have questions, you know how to find me!

7 Likes

MeganB how many hands do you have for all the pots (things) you have going at once?

6 Likes

haha no @Garnet I do not have nearly enough hands for everything I wanna do

6 Likes

This is awesome and admirable, the ability and wisdom to incorporate magick into every day life. Sometimes we believe that in order to do witchy things, we have to do complicated rituals. Magick it can be done on our coffee or tea we drink and share to others with good energy, food and the list goes on.
Awesome post @Jeannie1.
Blessed Be!

10 Likes

:wink:Thank you perdos10
Next time I’ll incorporate my feet but I won’t be able too show you my dogs! Lol :laughing:
Jeannie

8 Likes

That’s understandable. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

They came out wonderful! I used to get my nails done with the dip powder, but I was never able to do any actual art with them. I would love to though! Great job!

8 Likes

Gold Star for Pedros. Well spoken.

th

6 Likes

Thank you very much, I can’t wait to do my next project. I am glad I accomplished this and used some creativity!
Jeannie

7 Likes

The Cyber Spellbook: Magick In The Virtual World
By: Sirona Knight & Patricia Telesco.

10 Likes

Perdos,
I definitely will repeat this ritual!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

9 Likes