Healing Spell Bag ✨

Hey everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just wanted to share my most recent video with you all. It’s a spell bag I made for my surgery tomorrow :pouch: I hope you like the video (and subscribe if you’re not already :sweat_smile: )

17 Likes

Megan, beautiful bag and spell work!.
Love, light, healing and a rapid recovery!
Blessed be

9 Likes

I hope everything goes well for you & you recover well from it. :heart:

6 Likes

I love the idea of making your own bag!

Sending healing energy your way!

7 Likes

Wonderful video! Made me wish I could crochet! Much love and healing to you tomorrow as you go through your surgery!

6 Likes

I really enjoyed this video! Nice camera work :+1: Also very clear and to the point.

Thanks for sharing! Lots of luck with the procedure and recovery!! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Very cute and creative spell bag :heart: all the best to you as well @MeganB. Really enjoyed this video love and light.

8 Likes

Very creative hope everything went well.

9 Likes

I hope the surgery went well and you are feeling good- love and light to you @MeganB! :heart::pray:

7 Likes

Praying that your surgery went well. May you have a great recovery!!! :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

6 Likes

Megan,
In regards to your spell work, I think a lot of intentions went in and you did a lovely!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you have a full recovery and that you will have a speedy recovery! Thank you for sharing!
I think I’ll visit you on your Facebook!

Jeannie

8 Likes

Great video @MeganB . Hoping you are recovering well. Blessed be!

9 Likes

love that healing spell bag great video hope all goes well

8 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m doing okay so far, just trying to take it easy. Thanks for all the well wishes!

7 Likes

I love this spell bag! Thank you for the video and the clear, specific instructions as well as direction to make it our own. Sending you energy for a successful procedure and a speedy, comfortable recovery

6 Likes

Be well little one. Sending you a love dragon.
happy-001

6 Likes