Witch Hat finally arrived

That is so perfect for you!! Ahh! I love it even more on your head! Stunning!

7 Likes

Thank you @AileyGrey.

4 Likes

I was there with you, I actually made 3 hats… 1 was 2 colors i believe & i gabe it to someone. Lol :laughing:

Yours looks amazing, are they going to refund the chain or send it to you? I think it looks great! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m still waiting to here from them about the chain.

6 Likes

Beautiful!! :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing @Ostara. You’ve inspired me to hunt for a hat I love too :two_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s a star! :star2::star_struck: Ahhhh the hat looks so beautiful, @Ostara- may it bring you joy whenever you wear it :blush:

5 Likes

It’s a gorgeous hat! I’m sorry to hear something is missing but it’s still very pretty :heart_eyes:

@AileyGrey – The crochet pattern I use to make witch hats is by Morale Fiber. They have so many amazing free patterns!

5 Likes

Thank you @MeganB!

5 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

5 Likes

@MeganB, thank you so much! I’ll look it up! I am in the middle of 2 baby blankets right now and I really want to finish those before I get distracted with something else!

6 Likes

I don’t blame you :laughing: I can get the link for you if you want to bookmark it for later!

5 Likes

Oh yes please!!

6 Likes

Sure!

This is the one I like to make the most → Hedge Witch Hat Pattern – Morale Fiber

And this is a different type of witch hat → Witch Hat Pattern – Morale Fiber

5 Likes

Beautiful! Very elegant!

5 Likes

The shop owner finally got back with me and is sending the chain.

4 Likes

Nice! :raised_hands: :blush:

4 Likes

Ahh I really want a hat! Looks great! :heart::heart::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Thank you. I wear around the house all the time. Hubby makes fun of me!

5 Likes

I did it again!

I think I may have a hat addiction.

10 Likes

That’s nice! I love the look of hats but I have really thick hair. I don’t wear them well. I wish I could, that’s really pretty!

5 Likes