Witch Hat finally arrived

I am so excited! I ordered a witch hat on May 1st and it finally came in yesterday.

21 Likes

How pretty! That’s so nice!

6 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst. The picture doesn’t do it justice. It’s handmade so the turnaround time was 7 to 10 days after placing the order and took almost a month, but it is worth the wait!

7 Likes

That is so beautiful!! I love it!

6 Likes

I actually have a collection of witch hats that I have gathered for Halloween that I love. I want to get a modern hat that I can wear in the fall while I am out and about. If I can find a pattern, maybe I will crochet one!

9 Likes

So beautiful!

6 Likes

Sure would love to see it on you @Ostara if you are comfortable showing us :heart:

5 Likes

@Mistella I will take a pic tomorrow.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m pretty sure @MeganB has a pattern for it. She has a beautiful one.

4 Likes

Thank you @kim7. I am in love with it!

5 Likes

Yay! I can’t wait @Ostara :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ahhhh!!! It’s so cute, @Ostara- I love that big sparkly bow :ribbon: :sparkles:

May I ask what the pin is? It looks like a star or compass but I can’t tell for sure :star2: :compass:

Was it her Cottage Witch Hat that she crocheted by any chance? It’s a super cute design, and she shared the link to the pattern for everyone! :blush:

4 Likes

@Ostara it’s a beautiful hat well done!

@AileyGrey, @BryWisteria beat me to it & it is a wonderful pattern. I have made 2 hats from it that I gave as gifts. A black smaller one & a gray bigger one. I know we have some pictures of a couple of different members that made the pattern also… @IrisW made a few: Hats, hats and more hats

4 Likes

12 Likes

The underside of the hat is the same material as the bow. It was also supposed to come with a gold star chain but that was missing. I sent them an email about it. The cone of the hat has wire in it so you can shape it like you want.

6 Likes

It must be gorgeous in person because it looks darn nice in the pictures!

5 Likes

So very pretty

5 Likes

Whooooohoooo
That looks so nice and beautiful
I am gonna need to borrow it one if this dsys

5 Likes

I did get a little carried away making hats!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone. It is beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with it. @amara you can borrow it anytime!

6 Likes